Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Nightmare Mansion (RP)

Sky

Cherry Blossom constantly flew with her wings going as fast as they could. She stopped in front of the camp with a bit of a discouraged face. "I-I am so sorry everypony, but I had trouble with bringing the tent I promised. You see, when I went to the attic to get it, but it was covered in spiders... And I called over Apple Mint to help out, but he ended up tearing the tent, totents for the spiders," she said all of that very quickly and was trying to catch her breath.

"Plus my mailbag was reall heavy all of sudden..." she said as she unzipped it, revealing a small tent. "Well...Apple Mint must've put that in there. This must be his spare one."

Edited by Cherry Blossom

Diamond smiled as Krystal landed, then noticed she was soaking wet. "Oh Krystal sweetie you look freezing." She said, pulling a blanket from her bag and placing it over Krystal.

Then Cherry Blossom landed at the camp. "Hello Cherry Blossom.

Ok well this settles it... I am going to build a small shelter out of sticks... I learn't how to do this in a magazine so hopefully it will go well." She said, levitating a pile of twigs and branches and trotting over to a fallen down tree.

"Oh hello Diamond." she waved back as she trotted to her. "I think I could share this tent with you, but I think it would be better than a rock shelter," Cherry Blossom said as she pulled it out of the mailbag and set it onto the grass. "By the way, were you reading that from Stallion VS Wild magazine?"
  • Brohoof 1

Krystal caught the towel and dried herself off with it, eventually tying it up in a bun on her head "Thanks, Letrix, and I don't mind at all" she shivered a little and that's when Diamond put the blanket on her "Thank's Diamond, you're so sweet" she tightly wraped herself up in it and trotted up to the fire, sitting next to Letrix. "Yes please, Star, I'd love some" she took a bowl of the soup and started to drink it slowly since it was still a little hot.

Diamond smiled. "Any time, Krystal. And Cherry, I was going to sleep with Mango but I think her tent is rather small so when you arrived that gave me two reasons to build a shelter or something, But now you have your tent, so I think we are all set... and yes I did." She said with a small giggle.

Cherry Blossom smiled and started setting up the tent shelter. She looked back and forth from the manual to the materials, but she was building it rather slowly. The look on her face made it look like she was trying to disarm an explosive, but she managed.

Letrix yawned he was rather tired and really felt like turning in early but everypony else seemed to not be tired at all. "Well I'm going to hit the hay." Letrix said as he pulled out his sleeping bag he then realized. "Krystal if you were going to sleep on the clouds does that mean you didn't bring a sleeping bag?" He asked her. "We could uhh share mine if you didn't." Letrix said slightly nervous.

Letrix yawned he was rather tired and really felt like turning in early but everypony else seemed to not be tired at all. "Well I'm going to hit the hay." Letrix said as he pulled out his sleeping bag he then realized. "Krystal if you were going to sleep on the clouds does that mean you didn't bring a sleeping bag?" He asked her. "We could uhh share mine if you didn't." Letrix said slightly nervous.

Krystal instantly blushed and got the slightest wingboner at this. "Sleeping alone, in a tent, with a cute stallion, in the same sleeping bag? No way you can get carried away with this, Krystal..." She thought to herself. "I'm... yeah..." she said nervously "Yeah, I forgot my bag... So I'll just sleep with you, er, in your bag, er, in your sleeping bag with you while you're in it... if that's okay..." her face was getting really red.

Krystal instantly blushed and got the slightest wingboner at this. "Sleeping alone, in a tent, with a cute stallion, in the same sleeping bag? No way you can get carried away with this, Krystal..." She thought to herself. "I'm... yeah..." she said nervously "Yeah, I forgot my bag... So I'll just sleep with you, er, in your bag, er, in your sleeping bag with you while you're in it... if that's okay..." her face was getting really red.

"Well thats uh okay then I guess I'll wait for you to umm also want to go to uhh sleep before I go to s...s...sleep." Letrix replied extremely nervous as he put his sleeping bag in his tent and sat back down with the group. "I can't believe I...I...I am going to sleep so close to such a beautiful mare." Letrix thought to himself. Slightly scared that he might get a bit too close to her while in the sleeping bag.

Night Song flew down from the sky and landed lightly on the ground. She was now sleep and went into her tent. "Goodnight everypony," she yawned. She got under her blanket and read one of the books she brought with her. It was a survival guide, something she's only reading for the fun of it. After reading it, she fell asleep.

Diamond raised her eyebrows at Krystal. standing up and trotting next to Cherry Blossom. "Hey Cherry, Do you need some help ? She asked, Smiling at Cherry.<After this.. I am going to go to bed... I am as tired as can be.> She thought.

(OOC: Sorry I misread what Letrix said (Yeah rhyming.)

Edited by Flame Dancer.

"Yeah... uhh... I'll... I'll be there in a minute" she said nervously as she watched him set up the tent. She turned back to the fire and the rest of the group and quietly sipped her soup. "So is everypony going to bed now?" She looked up and saw everypony starring at her with a particular look "What?"

"Yeah I think I really need help with this. Besides, I've never really set up a tent before. Plus the manual is really complicated," Cherry Blossom replied as she handed the manual to Diamond. She yawned with her hoof covering her mouth. It was obvious she was as tired as everypony else was.

Letrix finished setting up the tent and began sheepishly waiting for Krystal to be ready. He couldn't help but watch and laugh quietly at her reaction to everypony staring at her. "Cute" was the word Letrix used to describe Krystals facial expression. "I'll be waiting in the uhh sleeping b...bag." Letrix said to her as he climbed into his sleeping bag.

Diamond took the manual and levitated the tent poles in the right positions then draped the tent fabric across them.

"Did you bring a tarp to place across it, in case it rains ?" She asked, stabbing the tent pegs into the ground with her magic. She giggled as Letrix trotted next to the fire and stuttered about waiting in the sleeping bag.

Cherry Blossom nodded and pulled out the tarp from the mailbag. "Well I didn't actually expect to see that everypony was going to sleep, but I am a bit tired too." she yawned again as she unpacked her things from the mailbag, onto the ground. I guess we'll be having fun tomorrow. she thought.

"Hopefully." She said, levitating the tarp over Cherry's tent and tying it down. "Well, I am off to bed, I will see you in the morning Cherry. Have a good sleep." She said smiling at Cherry Blossom and then walking over to Mango Soups tent quietly crawling in then climbing into her sleeping bag and laying down next to Mango Soup.

Edited by Flame Dancer.

"Goodnight everypony." Cherry Blossom smiled and put all her things inside, before got herself inside of the tent. She put all her things aside and pulled out a teddy bear from the mailbag. A blanket, pillow, and a teddy bear to keep her company was all set. And with that, she went tyo sleep.

(OOC: sorry i was at a party for a while)

Usaf was looking of into the distance where there was a dark spot in the sky "hmmm" he muttered under his breath "That sure looks like a big storm i just hope that it is in fack blowing away from use like Krystal said. well im going to hit the hay here soon" *Yawn* "I think now is soon enough." and with that Usaf trotted over to Song's tent and tried to get in with out disturbing her but accidentally taped her softly on the side. Shoot i hope that dosen't wake her up. then he laid down.

(Ooc: I'm assuming this is in a forest)

Moving towards the inviting glow of a fire, Bio felt a ping of hope that there might be a group of ponies that could help her get outta here.

She had gotten lost while exploring round, now she was wet, cold, tired and hungry.

Finally reaching a small clearing, tripping over something, she landed in a heap next to the warm fire. Picking herself up "H-hello is anypony here?"

Krystal heard the snapping of twigs in the forest and then somepony's voice "Did you hear that?" she said to the group (who were now in tents) she went to the edge of the forest and saw a black mare on the ground "Oh Celestia, are you okay? Here let me help you." she helped her get up

"T-thank you" shivering a bit from the cold, "I-I hope I didn't scare anypony?"

Trying to take a step forward, stumbling for her effort, she was weak from hunger.

"I-i don't want to be a bother but d-do you mind if I stay around y-your fire for a little bit?" shivering some more.

"Sure, sure" she helped her over to the fire and took her blanked off, wrapping it around her "Here drink some of this soup, it's nice and warm" she hooved her a bowl of the Mango Soup "So what were you doing out there in the woods anyway? It looks like you got lost. Don't worry, you can stay with us for a while"

"T-thank you" Her eyes widening as she got passed a bowel of soup, grabbing it and downing it in about five seconds, nearly chocking.

*cough* "T-thank you" *cough* "I've been lost in here for a couple days now"

trying to hold back tears "I-I honestly t-thought I was going to die"

Night Song woke up to voices outside her tent. She was careful not to wake up Usaf as she came out of her tent. "Ugh, what's going on?" she said. She yawned, stretched her wings out, and noticed Bio and Krystal by the fire. "Hey Krystal, what are you doing up at this time? And who are you?" she asked drowsily.

(OOC: Considering the fact you capitalized both words of mango soup, are you all a sudden a cannibal now? XD)