Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Nightmare Mansion (RP)

Sky

"T-thank you" Her eyes widening as she got passed a bowel of soup, grabbing it and downing it in about five seconds, nearly chocking.

*cough* "T-thank you" *cough* "I've been lost in here for a couple days now"

trying to hold back tears "I-I honestly t-thought I was going to die"

"Shh... You're safe now, Krystal's here for you" she hugged her and reached over and grabbed her some more soup, handing the bowl over to her "You look so tired. I think Cherry Blossom has some extra room in her tent. If you would like to sleep there, I'm sure she wouldn't mind..."

Hugging Krystal back, still fighting back tears "T-hank you, if you don't think I will bother her, which tent is her's?"

Breaking off the hug, she took the new bowel of soup between her hooves, still shivering a bit "I'm Biohazard by the way, you can just call me Bio for short"

"Nice to meet you Bio" Krystal said with a smile "I'm Krystal and Cherry's tent over there" she points to a nearby tent that housed Cherry Blossom "She won't mind, and don't worry about waking her up, she's a really sweet and caring pony" Krystal yawned "I've been flying all day and am really tired, well, I'm sure you're more tired than I am so if you're okay, I think we should go to bed" she get's up and offers to help Bio over to Cherry's tent.

Finishing the rest of her soup, she stood up, a little bit shaky "I should be alright to make it over there myself" scratching the back of her front leg. "T-Thank you so much for your help Krystal"

Walking over to Cherry blossoms tent with a bit of a wobble, she unzipped it and snuck inside, rezipping it behind her.

"H-hello?"

Looking over at the still sleeping mare <good, I didn't wake her> she thought, curling up in a corner of the tent, she sighed with relief, closing her eyes <At least I am safe now>

Getting chillier now, Night Song went back into her tent. She got under her blanket and couldn't sleep, so she read one of her books with the light coming from the amber charm hanging around her neck. Just as the wind started to pick up, Night Song fell back asleep. She shivered while sleeping as it started to get colder.

"I'm so glad she's okay. She seemed so frail. I hope she get's better" Krystal thought. Once Bio was safely inside Krystal made her way to Letrix's tent "He's probably asleep by now. Oh well" she got in the tent and found Letrix in the sleeping bag, asleep. She took off her towel and got in the bag facing towards him, quickly falling asleep.

((OOC: since everypony wants to go to bed, I'll put the RP on pause here and start the storm tomorrow morning irl))

Mango Soup wasn't having the best of dreams. One of the ponies she was with, Krystal, had heard something and had gone investigated, only to come back with another shaky and cold looking pony. Suddenly, Mango Soup, in her dream, that is, teleported and was suddenly soup in a bowl while Krystal picked up the Mango Soup and passed it to the pony. Just as Mango Soup passed through the black pony's lips, she woke with a start and was breathing heavy. It was quite windy outside, but she didn't care, as she was busy trying to get the dream out of her head. She lay down, staring at the top of the tent, careful to make space for the still sleeping Diamond, before she went to sleep once more.

((OOC: You see what I did there? ^_^))

Edited by Colgate Revolution
  • Brohoof 4

Sky awoke to a terrible roar of wind and to find his tent to be no longer sheltering himself or Krystal from the now heavy rains falling on his face "What the buck?" Sky mumbled to himself still not sure what was going on around him. Then suddenly a strike of lighting hit a tree near the campsite and the tree began to fall it was about to crush Sky and Krystal but Sky pulled Krystal out of the sleeping bag and dived out of harms way just in time. As Sky looked back to see if the tree had crushed anypony else he saw that everyponys supplies had been crushed. "EVERYPONY WAKE UP. ITS NOT SAFE HERE." Sky shouted at the group of ponies.

Krystal woke up with a start and pulled herself out of the sleeping bag with Sky. Her mane was blowing violently in the wind "I was wrong. I was so, so wrong..." she thought as she took Sky's lead and proceeded to help him wake everypony up; she flew around the campsite, banging on tents shouting "Wake up, hurry!". She then flew up to get a view of the storm and see which way would be best for them to find shelter but the winds were too strong and she was blown away. She landed in a nearby tree and slowly started to climb her way down.

Diamond awoke with a start. "Ugh... My hooves are soaking wet." She said as she climbed out of her sleeping bag.

"This Is Going To Ruin My Mane." She complained (Not whined) "Where are we going to go now ?" She asked, levitating Mango Soup's sleeping bag into the air so the pony would wake up.

Cherry Blossom woke up, rubbing her eyes and yawning as she sat up. "Hey what's going on?..." she asked as rain started falling onto her tent, causing a lot of noise. She peeked out the tent and watched the chaos go around the tent as ponies were starting to wake up.

Usaf woke with a jolt and the instant that he heard the wind he knew what had happened. Buck, that storm was headed towards us.

"Night Song, Get up we got to go! There's a storm about to blow us away." shouted Usaf nudging Night Song next to him. "Come on we got to get out of this tent."

(edited)
"WE NEED TO FIND A SAFE SHEL..." Sky was cut off by a branch hitting him in the face. Sky hit the ground hard and was now covered in mud. "Ow..." He moaned as he picked himself up and saw Krystal in a tree. He levitated her down to the ground "Are you okay?" Sky tried to ask Krystal over the loud howling wind. Edited by Sky

"I'm fine" she said as she held her shoulder which had a small cut on it "Is everypony here and okay?!" she shouted over the wind.

((if some ponies aren't here at the moment, we'll just pretend that they're 'here and okay' and move on with them just following the group))

"Yeah i think were good for know but we need to get moving to high ground or to an indoor shelter. I think i so some old abandoned ruins when we were hiking up here but i don't remember where." Shouted Usaf over the storm. He moved closer to the group. "We all need to stay together or we'll get lost in a storm like this."

Cherry Blossom looked to her side and noticed Bio, sleeping in the tent with her. "Wait, when did she come here?" she asked nopony in particular as she started tapping Bio on her shoulder. Cherry Blossom grabbed her teddy bear that she brought and tried to wake up Bio. "Hey wake up. There's a dangerous storm!"

Bio woke due all the camotion, she was still tired and a bit confused.

She crept out from the corner of the tent, noticing the mare she was sharing with sticking her head outside.

"W-whats going on?" gently poking Cherry Blossom in the ribs.

(Ooc: I am at work, so how much I can post will be limited, if I lag behind take control of Bio for me)

Usaf woke with a jolt and the instant that he heard the wind he knew what had happened. Buck, that storm was headed towards us.

"Night Song, Get up we got to go! There's a storm about to blow us away." shouted Usaf nudging Night Song next to him. "Come on we got to get out of this tent."

Night Song flew very fast with the group, losing a couple feathers in the process. She didn't look back as her stuff was blown away with the wind. All she cared about was staying with group and making sure she didn't get hit with branch or anything. "Does anypony know where we're going to find shelter?!" she shouted, the rain getting in her eyes. She flew low, not wanting to get hit with a lightning bolt. Oh my gosh, it looks like we won't be having s'mores anytime soon.

Edited by MagicalStarRain

Usaf reached a hoof out to Night Song "Here take my hoof so we cant get separated in the storm. Its easy to get lost with the wind and the rain in your eyes" Said Usaf.

"If we can get into the trees that should help cut down on the wind and we could find out where we are and where that house was."

"We need to go and get with the others!" she exclaimed, now fully unzipping the tent and looking outside again. "Hurry, we have to go now!" Cherry Blossom pulled on Bio's hoof, but gently as rain kept pounding on the tent. How does something like this occur so suddenly? she thought.

Diamond stood outside her tent. "We Cant Just Sit Here and do nothing. Where do we find safe shelter ?" She asked, Lighting striking another tree next to the camp site. <Oh I wish I was at home in my own bed reading the new copy of Photo finish's magazine.> She thought.

Night Song grabbed Usaf's hoof and wiped her eyes with her free one. She used her amber charm's magic to make it glow like a lantern. After that, a branch hit her front leg and it made her let out a startled shout. She now has a splinter in her front leg. Night Song continued flying fast to stay with the group.

Mango Soup, only minutes later, woke with rain spattering her face and her sleeping bag upright. She scrambled and fell face first down onto the ground. "What the buck!" She looked wide eyed around at the other frantic ponies, and she knew they weren't safe. The fire was beyond out, and the tents lay scattered far and close. All food and other supplies were gone, or at least unusable and irretrievable under the giant oak tree. She tried to fly, but the rain and winds hammered her back to the ground. "What are we going to do," she shouted.

The campsite was in complete disarray and somepony needed to stand up and take charge. Krystal figured she might as well be the one... "Everypony follow me!" she shouted as she walked into the forest, battling the winds, waiting/expecting the others to follow.

Cherry Blossom turned and nodded at Krystal, but she made gestures for Bio to follow before she got ouyt of the tent. As soon as Chery Blossom got out of the tent, she was soaking wet from the heavy rain. She gasped immediately, but she just went ahead and got to the others.