Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Nightmare Mansion (RP)

Sky

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/37783-nightmare-mansion-ooc/

Letrix looked around at the group of ponies he had decided to go camping with. He took a deep breath fresh air and looked up at the sky. "We have been walking for the last five hours. I think it would be a good time to set camp here." Letrix told the group as he dropped his supplies and began to set up his tent.

Night Rain dropped her stuff, collapsing on the ground. "Thank gosh we're stopping! Next time, I'm flying instead of walking," said Night Rain. She started setting her tent up with a little difficulty. After that, she laid her pillow and blanket on the floor of the tent, along with all her other stuff. When she finished, she had some water from her bottle.

Edited by MagicalStarRain

"Splendid," Mango Soup huffed as she threw her supplies on the ground. She stretched her back and glanced around as she set up her own tent. As far as she knew, the others didn't bring their tent, so it was likely she was going to share with someone. Her tent only had space for two teens, so she didn't have many options. She rummaged through her bag and took out one of her family's packaged mango soups. Their family had become quite famous in Ponyville and they even signed a contract with a soup company.

"Anypony up for some mango soup? I'm going to start look for some wood to burn." She headed out a few meters from where they stood and looked up at the trees. They were all moist from the evening air, and they would have to find out how to dry them, which wasn't exactly and easy task. It looked like she was going to have to hold the lighter under the can for quite some time for it to become even slightly hot.

She turned to head back, and a hole nearby caught her eye. She bent down and noticed that a few leaves were covering a pile of sticks, probably left behind by some other hikers who had come here. "Thank Celestia," she murmured and picked them up, carrying them back to the camp.

She put the sticks on the ground and told the others, "We should set fire quickly, before the wood gets moist." She grabbed the lighter from her saddlebag and bent to light it, before retreating. "Somepony older should do it, my father wouldn't like it if I used a lighter."

"Wheres the fun in flying?" Letrix laughed at Star Rain. "Anyway whos sharing tents with who?" Letrix asked the group as he finished setting up his tent and pulled out his bottle of water and re-hydrated himself. Letrix then looked towards Mango Soup "Your farther wouldn't find out." Letrix laughed as he set the firewood on fire using his magic.

Usaf finally got to the campsite and dropped his pack and walked over to the rest of the ponies that were standing around. "So whats going on I managed to pack a little of everything except for a tent so is there any way that i could sleep with one of you in one of your tent's. And what smells so good. Is that Mago soup?"

(OOC: I'm Night Rain, not Star Rain. XD I should change it to Night Song or something. Mind if I do it?)

"You can see way more stuff when flying!" replied Night Song. "Oh well. My tent doesn't really look big enough. Well, maybe there's room for one more. Is there anypony who doesn't have a tent? I can share mine!"

"Fresh from home," Mango Soup called to Usaf, grinning. At the rate this fire's growing, it'll be done in 5 minutes or less." She set two cans on the glowing embers of the fire and sat back, poking at it with a stick. It would be great to have some s'mores after the soup, but I forgot to bring some. Perhaps the others brought some. She shifted position and switched the stick to her other hoof. The smell of mangoes lingered all around, the smell impossible to ignore. She reached forward and patted the sides of the soup, which had finally become scorching hot.

Knowing the needed heat for the mango soup, she had prepared with kitchen mitts. She looked through her bag but only found one. She took a moment to stare at it in disbelief, but took it in her left hoof and the bag in the other. She bent and picked up the first before setting it on the ground, before doing the same with the other. Taking plastic bowls from her bag, she filled them with soup and handed them to the others, leaving the last one for her. "Bon appétit," she said, and blew on the soup before taking a sip.

"Thanks so much for the soup this smells great" said Usaf as he took the bowl from Mango with out thinking he took a big sip with out blowing on it. It was delicious but it proceeded to scald the inside of his mouth.

"AWAW Hot Hot." shouted Usaf as he pulled out his canteen and drank some of his water.

Diamond sat down next to the fire and took a bowl of Mango Soup's mango soup. "Oh my goodness... Mango this soup is amazing." She said taking a small sip and licking her lips. "I bought some cupcakes that I made the other day... I think the Icing got a little messed up but they will still taste good." She said, pulling a container full of cupcakes from her saddle bag.

"Oh, And if Somepony wouldn't mind... I didn't bring a tent, So I will need a place to sleep." She said, taking another sip of soup

"Wow Mango thanks!" said Night Song, taking the bowl very carefully with towels wrapped around her hooves. Some of the soup spilled onto her and it was VERY hot! "Yeep!" exclaimed Night Song, jumping up and almost flying. She waved the place that got spilled on and proceeded to flap her wings on the soup to cool it down. "Oh by the way, if anypony doesn't have a tent, he or she can share mine," Night Song added.

(edited)

"Thank you." Letrix thanked Mango Soup and took a sip of the Mango soup. "Wow this is amazing." Letrix said as he downed the whole thing. "Mangos are one of my favorite fruits. Anyway so you guys who don't have a tent. I suggest you just choose somepony to share a tent with now. There is no point of beating around the bush about it."

(OOC: I'm Night Rain, not Star Rain. XD I should change it to Night Song or something. Mind if I do it?)

Yea sorry about that I'm just used to calling you Star Rain and yea you can change it to Night Song if you like.

Edited by Letrix

"Cupcakes would be splendid!" She took another sip from her soup, and was now only half-way done. "If you would like to share with me, I'm okay with that. I'll have to try and take up less space so there's enough for you." She stuck her muzzle into her soup to finish it off, trying her best to ignore the burn. She lifted her head back up and wiped her muzzle, before setting the bowl into a plastic bag so she could wash it later. Grabbing one of the cupcakes, she bit into it and swallowed. "Chocolate and vanilla, delicious! The classic flavors are always the best, aye?" She took another and it was gone in 2 seconds. "You guys should really try these," she said, nodding approvingly toward Diamond.

"Night Song if it is not to much of a problem could i sleep with you in your tent" Asked Usaf " i don't want to be a bother but i forgot to bring a tent."

Usaf also took a cupcake from Diamond and ate it "Wow that is amazing thank you." Usaf also grabbed another and walked over to Night Song and offered it to her.

"Thank you everypony. and yes, Mango that would be splendid. Do you need help setting it up ? Or have you already done so." She asked finishing the last bit of her soup, placing her bowl on the ground, then taking a bite of one of the cupcakes she had bought with her.

"Night Song if it is not to much of a problem could i sleep with you in your tent" Asked Usaf " i don't want to be a bother but i forgot to bring a tent."

Usaf also took a cupcake from Diamond and ate it "Wow that is amazing thank you." Usaf also grabbed another and walked over to Night Song and offered it to her.

"Sure thing Usaf!" replied Night Song. She drank her soup and until it was all gone. She got up to get a cupcake but then saw Usaf offer her one. "Thanks Usaf," she said, taking the cupcake. It was very delicious and she savored every bite of it. "Wow Diamond, these are amazing! Thanks!" she exclaimed.

"Thanks a lot Night Song. it is a little embarrassing for an ex soldier to forget to bring and tent." said Usaf a embarrassed that he had to take advantage of someone else when he should have been prepared. She is pretty. so sharing a tent might not be all that bad. Edited by irobern2857

"So then am I sharing my tent with Krystal or Diamond then?" Letrix asked. "And there was me thinking I'd be sharing a tent with Usaf. Seeing as we are both stallions. I guess sharing a tent with a mare wouldn't be too bad. Just as long as I don't do anything stupid." Letrix thought to himself slightly nervous.

"I think I am sharing with Mango Soup... Right ?" She asked, looking at Mango. "I dont really want to intrude or anything." She said with a small smile. <I should have just bought my own tent.> She thought finishing the last few bites of her cupcake.

(OOC: So we end up going to the mansion because of a storm right ?)

Edited by Flame Dancer.

"Yeah, okay," she replied, before heading over to where the tent supplies lay and she picked a stick up and jammed it into the ground. "I've gone camping loads of times, so I think I'll manage." She looked back toward the blazing fire and noticed that there was still half a can of soup left. "Well, I'm up for seconds, if you all don't mind. Anypony else?"

"I have had enough thank you." She said, pulling a thermos full of tea from her bag and taking a sip. "Oh this is going to be so much fun, Its been a long time since I have gone camping with friends." She said, happily. "Its nice to be able to get away from the noises of the city, its always nice to wake up to the sounds of birds." She smiled and looked up at the sky.

"No thanks Mango," she replied. She proceeded to brush her mane and tail and took her bow out. After that, she wrote today's events down in a journal. Night Song wrote down how she and the group crossed about four streams along the way and how most of the way she was behind the group. After that, she picked up a book and read it, now completely absorbed in it.

"Gosh this is so much fun. I might even fly up to one of those clouds in the sky to see the stars up close!" she said. Then she remembered something. Oh I forgot! I brought some stuff with me to make s'mores. We already ate alot, so maybe we can have them tomorrow. It's going to be a wonderful surprise! That was her thought as she wrote in her journal, singing to herself a song called Sanctuary.

(OOC: Sanctuary is a song from a game called Kingdom Hearts.)

Just then, Krystal landed in the clearing where the group was. She looked like she had just flown through a waterfall and her fur and mane were in complete disarray

So she looks sorta' like this

post-5308-0-81546800-1349384000_thumb.jpg

:P If you've been in half the RPs I've been in then you'd know that I pull out this picture every chance I get :P

"Sorry I'm late everypony, but I got caught up in a storm on the way here and by the time I got out I was lost. But don't worry about the storm coming towards us or anything, I think it's heading the other direction" she looked up and noticed the beautiful, starry, cloudless sky "Dangit. I was planning to just sleep on a cloud tonight like I do all the time but since there aren't any clouds out tonight... does somepony have a tent I can borrow?" she gave a sheepish smile and started to ring out her mane.

Edited by Krystal
  • Brohoof 1

Diamond smiled at Krystal. "Well, I am staying with Mango Soup... But I think her tent is kinda small.

Would you prefer to sleep alone So you have more room ?" She asked, Turning her attention to Mango Soup. "To be honest, I could sleep right where I am sitting if we didn't have enough room. So I am easy." She said smiling.

Ignore all this...... WHY ARE YOU READING IT.

Edited by Flame Dancer.
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

"Ahhhhh well umm I have a tent you could um share with me. If you want." Letrix said to the rather wet Krystal nervously. "That is if you don't mind sharing a tent with a stallion." Letrix pulled a black towel out of his supplies bag and threw it over to Krystal.

Edited by Letrix

"Oh hi Krystal! Are you hungry? I think there's some mango soup and a cupcake left. Trust me, they are delicious!" said Night Song, looking up from her journal. She noticed it started to feel rather breezy, which was her favorite type of weather. Without hesitation, she flew up into the sky, soaring among the stars. It almost felt like a happiness that would never end.