Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Nightmare Mansion. (OOC)

Sky

Okay practically this will be a horror survival roleplay.

Plot:

Your OC and everyone elses OC were on a camping trip when a terrible storm begins and blows away everyone's supplies and tents. So all the OCs will try and look for some shelter when they find a old errie mansion. The OCs will enter the mansion and have to try and survive.

I'm looking for five roleplayers to start the roleplay and I will allow up too twelve OCs to be active at a time.

Rules:

-No controlling what the Mansion will throw at the OCs. (Traps, Monsters, etc)

-No controlling other OCs unless they allow you.

-No god-modding.

-You can die in this roleplay so be careful if you make the wrong decisions its all over for you.

-You also die if you break the rules so don't break the rules.

-Romance is allowed.

-You can't teleport to outside of the mansion once you are in the house your ability to do any strong magic is lost and you are only able to levitate objects as a unicorn.

-Pegasus OCs will feel a lot more heavier when they try to fly and will only be able to get a few feet of the ground

Also on a side note I'm looking for a decent roleplayer or two to help me keep track and give me ideas for what will happen in the roleplay. Also they will control the Mansion when I'm not online.

Here is my OC http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/letrix-r1644

Edited by Letrix

Also on a side note I'm looking for a decent roleplayer or two to help me keep track and give me ideas for what will happen in the roleplay. Also they will control the Mansion when I'm not online.

Can that be Krystal? :3

The link to my OC is in my siggy. Just click my super amazing gif.

I'm not 100% sure how active I'll be able to be what with Halo 4 coming out this Tuesday but I'm sure I'll be able to make time. I always do.

I'm not 100% sure how active I'll be able to be what with Halo 4 coming out this Tuesday but I'm sure I'll be able to make time. I always do.

Yea that can definitely be you. I was hoping you would join to help me with this RP. Also I'm on my phone so I can't click on your Sig right now but I know your OC well enough as it is. So you are still accepted.

This sounds fun. I have always loved horror type stories.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lady-bright-diamond-r1472 Just picture her as a unicorn Not an alicorn.

Yea sure you are accepted. And by the way that's one extremely cool looking OC you got there. Is
  • Brohoof 2

This sounds interesting. Count me in! My OC is Night Rain, my pegasus OC. And about the amber charm part, we'll just say in the RP that it lost it's power in the mansion.

http://mlpforums.com...ight-rain-r1787

Accepted obviously as I did request you to join this roleplay. It should be pretty interesting to see how your OCs going to react to the amount of stress she will have to cope with in the mansion.

Accepted obviously as I did request you to join this roleplay. It should be pretty interesting to see how your OCs going to react to the amount of stress she will have to cope with in the mansion.

Yah. XD Though I kinda forgot to add that the stress tends to come from other ponies, like if she's being rushed and stuff. But yeah, emotion-wise she is not a strong pegasus. It's sorta like a combination of Twilight's anxiety and Fluttershy's sensitivity.

Edited by MagicalStarRain

Am I a decent enough roleplayer?

Anyway, just as a summary of my OC, she, yes, it's a mare, loves scary stuff, but the mansion slowly beats her psychologically, and from then on...well, I can't tell you, that'll spoil the fun! :D

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mango-soup-r1838

This sounds interesting. Count me in! My OC is Night Rain, my pegasus OC. And about the amber charm part, we'll just say in the RP that it lost it's power in the mansion.

http://mlpforums.com...ight-rain-r1787

Awesome! 13-15, which is the same age as Mango Soup! What are the chances. This is too perfect, two 15 year old ponies. What's the catch?

Anyway, just as a summary of my OC, she, yes, it's a mare, loves scary stuff, but the mansion slowly beats her psychologically, and from then on...well, I can't tell you, that'll spoil the fun! :D

http://mlpforums.com...ango-soup-r1838

Awesome! 13-15, which is the same age as Mango Soup! What are the chances. This is too perfect, two 15 year old ponies. What's the catch?

Oh I don't know. You being annoyed by my OC because chances are she's gonna be tearing up alot? XD

Oh I don't know. You being annoyed by my OC because chances are she's gonna be tearing up alot? XD

The more drama, the better :D Don't worry about it. The sadder and more frustrated your character gets, the higher the chance that Mango Soup will react negatively and sit in the corner. Sounds great to me!

(edited)

http://mlpforums.com...ango-soup-r1838

Well you are accepted into the roleplay and you are a decent roleplayer but now Krystal has asked to help me the other person to help me has to be Krystal level. If no one else asks for the spot then ill give it too you.

Edited by Letrix
  • Brohoof 1

Well you are accepted into the roleplay and you are a decent roleplayer but now Krystal has asked to help me the other person to help me has to be Krystal level. If no one else asks for the spot then ill give it too you.

I'll give an example of one of my good pieces of writing, if that plays a role.

Water Opal huffed as he drenched his kitchen floor with water. In his little house, a hideous figure among the grand buildings of Canterlot, the ponies around him seemed to be, no, were surrounded by wealth. He had rushed to bake a great cake to bring to the mysterious party he had been invited to, the only info on the small card only displaying the location, time and date. With all the rich ponies in Canterlot, he knew there was no need to bring anything, really, as whatever he had, the pony, a pony named Pearl Necklace, probably also had, only better. Yet he still didn't want to arrive impolite and empty handed, hence the decision to bake a grand cake.

Nothing had gone by plan, he forgot ingredients, and he somehow managed to add water into the mix. He had never been able to bake a cake, not even a miniature one, so it really didn't surprise him, and his face showing no expression. He picked up the broom, a simple, red stick with a few strands of hay, and began to mop the giant amount of water, only succeeding into spreading it further, into his living room.

Eventually he gave up, turning up the heater before leaving the house. It didn't hurt to turn up early to the party, even if it was as early as it was. The mansion could be seen from his small hut, a gigantic figure, looming above the other buildings on the wide road. Every time he left his house, he found himself breathless, staring at the monstrosity. It was littered with magnificent flowers, all different colors. Even after he had traveled so many parts of Equestria, he couldn't recognize most of them. As he began to move closer, the grand, white and red villa, if it could be called that, showed it's beauty in multiple ways. Beautiful, drawn curtains covered every window in sight, everything that happened in the mansion being kept inside. The double door was around 5 times as tall as him, golden handles, as well as foreign designs engraved across it.

Almost afraid, he stopped 10 meters from the gate. His jaw had been wide open the whole journey of 400 meters. He stared at the thing, noting everything, well, almost everything had been gold plated. Gold always showed a pony's wealth, but here, it didn't only show it, and gloated about it. It seemed to have a life of his own, bragging of it's amazing features to all of Canterlot. His mind flashed back to his small hut, and how he had only barely managed to stay in financial conditions to even stay. He eventually began doing other ponies favors, earning money as he did it, but he eventually gave up that route, and now he just lived in his little hut, the small amount of money he had, still staying with him, helping him live.

He found himself inching closer, his brain telling him he would have to go in eventually. His mind now on the fact that he had been rightfully invited to enter the place, he gulped slowly before stepping up the a small panel next to the gate. Looking at it, a giant display of buttons showed themselves at the surface. Water Opal stood, baffled, before his hoof slowly touched a small red button, which he hoped to be the doorbell.

This is from http://mlpforums.com/topic/32151-canterlot-mystery-theater-exit-trixie-stage-left/. I'll leave you with that. :)

Water Opal huffed as he drenched his kitchen floor with water. In his little house, a hideous figure among the grand buildings of Canterlot, the ponies around him seemed to be, no, were surrounded by wealth. He had rushed to bake a great cake to bring to the mysterious party he had been invited to, the only info on the small card only displaying the location, time and date. With all the rich ponies in Canterlot, he knew there was no need to bring anything, really, as whatever he had, the pony, a pony named Pearl Necklace, probably also had, only better. Yet he still didn't want to arrive impolite and empty handed, hence the decision to bake a grand cake.

Nothing had gone by plan, he forgot ingredients, and he somehow managed to add water into the mix. He had never been able to bake a cake, not even a miniature one, so it really didn't surprise him, and his face showing no expression. He picked up the broom, a simple, red stick with a few strands of hay, and began to mop the giant amount of water, only succeeding into spreading it further, into his living room.

Eventually he gave up, turning up the heater before leaving the house. It didn't hurt to turn up early to the party, even if it was as early as it was. The mansion could be seen from his small hut, a gigantic figure, looming above the other buildings on the wide road. Every time he left his house, he found himself breathless, staring at the monstrosity. It was littered with magnificent flowers, all different colors. Even after he had traveled so many parts of Equestria, he couldn't recognize most of them. As he began to move closer, the grand, white and red villa, if it could be called that, showed it's beauty in multiple ways. Beautiful, drawn curtains covered every window in sight, everything that happened in the mansion being kept inside. The double door was around 5 times as tall as him, golden handles, as well as foreign designs engraved across it.

Almost afraid, he stopped 10 meters from the gate. His jaw had been wide open the whole journey of 400 meters. He stared at the thing, noting everything, well, almost everything had been gold plated. Gold always showed a pony's wealth, but here, it didn't only show it, and gloated about it. It seemed to have a life of his own, bragging of it's amazing features to all of Canterlot. His mind flashed back to his small hut, and how he had only barely managed to stay in financial conditions to even stay. He eventually began doing other ponies favors, earning money as he did it, but he eventually gave up that route, and now he just lived in his little hut, the small amount of money he had, still staying with him, helping him live.

He found himself inching closer, his brain telling him he would have to go in eventually. His mind now on the fact that he had been rightfully invited to enter the place, he gulped slowly before stepping up the a small panel next to the gate. Looking at it, a giant display of buttons showed themselves at the surface. Water Opal stood, baffled, before his hoof slowly touched a small red button, which he hoped to be the doorbell.

This is from http://mlpforums.com...xie-stage-left/. I'll leave you with that. :)

This is from http://mlpforums.com...xie-stage-left/. I'll leave you with that. :)

Well that is very interesting and you are top of the list at the moment. If by the time we have seven rolepalyers and there as not as good as you then ill allow to help.

Here is my OC i would like to join this Rp it sounds pretty good.

http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/usaf-r1018

I have also RPed for a couple of years so i can help if you need me too

Yah. XD Though I kinda forgot to add that the stress tends to come from other ponies, like if she's being rushed and stuff. But yeah, emotion-wise she is not a strong pegasus. It's sorta like a combination of Twilight's anxiety and Fluttershy's sensitivity.

This sounds fun. I have always loved horror type stories.

http://mlpforums.com...t-diamond-r1472 Just picture her as a unicorn Not an alicorn.

Okay im starting the roleplay now im going to start it so that we are all together walking in the forest.

where is the Rp it is not in the RP list so if you could provide a link to the RP that would be nice.

where is the Rp it is not in the RP list so if you could provide a link to the RP that would be nice.

here it is. http://mlpforums.com/topic/37860-nightmare-mansion-rp/ you can all start posting now. Also i'm making it so everyones sharing there tent with someone else.
  • Brohoof 1

Is this RP still open? I mean if you're no longer taking in anymore participants, then it's fine.

Nope it's fine you can still join just fly/teleport/walk over towards everypony at the campsite and explain why you are late and that you are missing a tent.

"Ahhhhh so you did bring a tent. Well everypony else has paired up with somepony already for sleeping arrangments. So I guess you and I get are own tents." Letrix said to Krystal feeling rather relieved that he wouldn't have to share a tent with a mare.

Dangit, you brought a tent? I must have missed that part. I purposely wrote that I brought a tent because I thought you didn't bring a tent. Mind if I change my post? Then you can change yours accordingly? :blush:

Dangit, you brought a tent? I must have missed that part. I purposely wrote that I brought a tent because I thought you didn't bring a tent. Mind if I change my post? Then you can change yours accordingly? :blush:

Okay the change can be made and I will change my post accordingly and I guess flames post will have to be ignored. :P

Oh okay, thanks. But I would like to use my OC Cherry Blossom. The link is in my signature thingy.

You are accepted as I assumed you would use Cherry Blossom. Also say you do have a tent because otherwise you wont have anywhere to sleep.
  • Brohoof 3

It's changed. And yeah, we can just ignore Flame Dancer's post unless he wants to change it.

And just an FYI: the storm that Krystal got caught up in is the same storm that's going to wreck the camp. Krystal is mistaken in the trajectory of the storm.

• Brohoof 1