Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Nightmare Mansion. (OOC)

Sky

I'm going to let you guys talk and pretend Mango Soup is doing her own stuff. Apparently she's sleeping alone because she has a small tent, so I'll just sleep when you guys sleep and so on and post again during the storm, okay? Just pretend she is already asleep in the corner of her tent. Sorry.

I'm going to let you guys talk and pretend Mango Soup is doing her own stuff. Apparently she's sleeping alone because she has a small tent, so I'll just sleep when you guys sleep and so on and post again during the storm, okay? Just pretend she is already asleep in the corner of her tent. Sorry.

You could at least post she's going to sleep so we can all wish her a good night :3 also why are you sorry?
  • Brohoof 1

http://mlpforums.com...are-mansion-rp/

Here it Is. Though I think now Krystal is the only OC still by the fire so I think you better act quick before we all end up sleeping.

But I was just typing up a sexy post where Krystal gets in the tent with Letrix :( It's okay. I'll wait and change my post. It might take a while because he has to catch up on all three pages though...

But I was just typing up a sexy post where Krystal gets in the tent with Letrix :( It's okay. I'll wait and change my post. It might take a while because he has to catch up on all three pages though...

Dammit I hate waiting and I knew if I posted that this would happen :| Should have just told him to make up he was with us all along we just didn't interact with him.

(edited)

Wow. Once everyone is asleep, it's going to be the last time for some ponies that they will ever have fun times like this again. It kind of makes me sad thinking about. :(

Yea I know what you mean. It kinda makes me wish I had made a camping roleplay instead. But this will be more interesting and maybe a little sad because someponies might die. Edited by Letrix

Oh by the way, I wonder who's responsible for the storm that's coming up. Considering the fact the weather is all the pegasi's doing. Unless of course we're in the Everfree Forest or some place like that.

It's a forest similar to everfree forest. Or the man behind the mansion is creating it. I havent really decided yet.

Hi there, this sounds really intresting and was wondering if i could join. I will play as this OC. http://mlpforums.com.../marathon-r1794 . Hope you"ll say yes, if its not to late.

I think it may be a little too late for anypony else to join. Unless Letrix thinks it might be possible for you to join, maybe... once we're in the mansion. Sort of in an Amnesia style? You wake up with no memory, leave the room and see us in the hallway? Something like that? You wouldn't be able to join immediately but you would still be in it.

I'm going to bed. Can someone control my OC while I'm gone? You don't have to, though. I can always catch up.

Scratch that. If the storm begins within the current hour, then I will stay up. Otherwise after the hour has passed, someone will have to substitute for me.

• Brohoof 1