open The Wrath of the Changeling Queen

Discorded Bluenote

He sighed. "As rude as always, Draco. Very well! We will begin." The sun started to rise over Manehattan. "We need to get ready for this... we should be able to spend a day cloaked, which is enough time for all of us to get ready." He threw Draco the Lunar Blade- a sword that draws it's energy from the moon. "And stop feeling sorry for yourself. We need to prepare." As he walked out, he said over his shoulder, "And now... now, we become legends!"

Draco caught the blade "Hmm intresting sword you have here" Draco said throwing his voice. " it's balance is perfect hmm I think this is the Lunar blade is it not?" Draco asked as he followed Meta Knight "I heard your a changeling exiled correct honestly I've met afew changelings in my line of work" he shrugged as he sheathed the blade "Maybe I am feeling sorry for myself"

"legends huh? heh I never thought that moving to ponyvill will have left me working with strange ponies and saving Equestria and two changlings helping us...hey why were you exiled?" Ace looked at Meta curiosly Yavolin was no longer a changling mentaly but Meta was exiled and Ace wanted to know why.

Yavolin replied."Draco, i know we have our differences but when we get the cure use all of it on the mane 6 don't worry about me ok"? Yavolin had a plan he was going to show rainbow dash what had happen to him and when all of this is over he'll even marry her but that was a dream to him.

Purplepower woke up. "Oh, crap I'm late!" She grabbed a hair tie and flew out of her room. This is bad. Very bad. She flew up to the others. "Hey really sorry I over slept again." She said, face hoofing herself for not waking up earlier. I can't believe I was stupid enough to sleep in late!

"We all did... You aren't the only failed one of the bunch. We're all late today." He said to Purplepower. "Yes, it is the Lunar Blade. I think you will find it useful." And the he turned to Ace. "Exiled from where?" He laughed. "Well, if you must know, my father- bless his old bones- was a member of the elite changeling guard, so his mind- and all of his descendants would be free from the hive mind. But then..." he sighed. "then... he disobeyed orders for the sake of the others in his squad. Chrysalis- she was still queen at the time- killed my father and, by law, threw me out of the Changeling Empire." He turned around. "I feel... uncomfortable... talking about this subject. Please, refrain from mentioning it again, or saying that I am a changeling in public." He started to walk up the stairs.

After a light breakfast all the way around, he led them up above deck. "I will be training you belowdecks individually. The rest of you, please stay here and practice with the weapon of your choice." He pointed to a weapons rack and gestured to some targets. The he pointed at Purplepower. "May you please come with me?" He went back into the ship, and entered a room nearby, Purplepower following.

The room was huge.

It had several racks of weapons, several dummies, and also lots and lots of open space. Meta turned around to face Purplepower. "Have you ever used a weapon before? I'm expecting a no."

"Uh, alright." Purplepower followed Meta Knight. "Nope, never actually even touched one technically." She looked around the room. Oh, this is going to be absolutely humiliating, I just know it. She pulled her mane up into a ponytail. "So, is this some sort of gym?" Duh, stupid, of course it is! Edited by Purplepower

He allowed a small smile to appear on his face. This pony was worried about her image from other people. "Technically, it's a gym, but I like to call it my private sword room. OK... let's see what we've got here..." He dug around and took out a sword. "No... not yet." He put it down. "Spear... no. Bow... hmm. Could you shoot this for me at that target? It'll give me a good place to start."

"Umm, I'll try." Purplepower took the bow. Oh crap I don't even think I'm holding this right. She tried to aim it at the target, then fired. It hit the outside of the target. "Oh wow I'm really horrible at this." Yeah I think I can tell how much I'm going to be able to help. Edited by Purplepower

"Here... you're holding it wrong." He took out another bow, and stood beside her. "It should feel comfortable if you do it right... and then you just need to point the arrow slightly above the target area... and then release the arrow." He did it, and it flew... into the yellow circle, next to the bullseye. "I can't shoot the best, but it's passable. Shoot these five arrows, please."

"Oh, Ok." Purplepower changed the way she was holding the bow, then shot the next arrow. It hit a little closer to the center. Well, at least I didn't miss completely this time. She fired again, and the arrow hit in relatively the same place. Darn it. She shot the other three, all of them still missing the center. "Sorry, I never had very good aim." Edited by Purplepower

"I'm satisfied if you can hit the target. Remember, Ponies are bigger than a six inch red mark on a wall." He put his bow down and started to run through the pile of stuff again. While looking for artifacts, he said to Purplepower, "Ever wanted to use magic?" He picked up a staff and tested its weight.

(OOC: I will not be able to RP again today. See ya tommorrow!)

"Uuuumm, I guess, why?" Purplepower put the bow down and looked at what he was holding. "What the hay is that?" One question at a time sheesh don't start sounding like a total idiot again.

(OOC: haha yeah I won't be able to get on either for obvious reasons lolz :lol: )

Edited by Purplepower

Ashwing has came to Manehatten when the others did and he had sneaked onto the ship without they notcing 'what now i go to them and what am i crazy coming back here when i failed' he facehoofed himself as he thought that 'maybe if they had a bow i could be their sniper or if they have light weight daggers sneak and assinate the enemies ah no ill go for sniper' he thought to himself as he hit the wall making a sound ¨oh no¨ he said weakly.

Ashwing has came to Manehatten when the others did and he had sneaked onto the ship without they notcing 'what now i go to them and what am i crazy coming back here when i failed' he facehoofed himself as he thought that 'maybe if they had a bow i could be their sniper or if they have light weight daggers sneak and assinate the enemies ah no ill go for sniper' he thought to himself as he hit the wall making a sound ¨oh no¨ he said weakly.

"Whoa, look at a of these weapons hes got here! Theres a enough weapons here for an entire army!" Ace was looking over the weapons he saw bows, swords, daggers, and other stuff he never saw. hmmm which weapon best fits me, the sword? bow? maybe the dagger will be the best choice for me.

"Test out which weapon you seem most comfertable with. I prefer the blade because it's elegant but also beautifull when shown in the right light" Draco said to Ace. Draco then walked to see Purple "Uh Purple are you alright?" Draco asked with a concerned voice.

Purplepower turned to see Draco. "Yeah, why?" She adjusted her ponytail. Hooray, more awkwardness. She remembered what had happened the previous night. Oh, yeeeaah, that wonderfully awkward situation last night. She knew it hadn't actually been him, but it was still pretty awkward.

Edited by Purplepower

"Just asking also when this is all over want to go get a bite to eat at Sugarcude Corner as friends?" Draco asked as he smiled at her. He waited for her answer as he watched her with Meta Knight "Exhale when you want to fire because if you hold your breath you'll only get to part of the damage" Draco said.

Purplepower smiled a little bit, but it ended up looking like some sort of strange mixture between a smile and a grimace. "Uuummm, a-alright." She shifted a little bit. Oh holy crap I sound so stupid. I probably look really stupid too. She started looking around a little bit. Ok looking around isn't helpful so just deal with it and stop trying to avoid social interaction.

Draco walked back to the armory "As I said Ace choose your own weapon that suits your fighting style" Draco said as he looked at Ace "So ce what do you think of Purple?" Draco asked with a mischivious smile on his muzzle also his tone had abit of a smugness to it.

He glared at Draco for a bit, and then looked back at the rod. "This...? This is an artifact. A staff, to be specific. It is imbued with magical properties." He smiled. "Basically, if you can lift a large stick, you can use magic of a certian type. And the best part is, it's all mental. You literally think go and it goes." He pointed it at a dummy, and a beam of blue energy shot out of the staff. Upon contact, the beam vanished, and ice crystals froze the target in a block of ice. "There are plenty others, too." He took out three of them, pointed them, one at a time, and the three dummies consecutively were burned, zapped, and slammed to the ground. Meta Knight then heard a thump. It would have to be dealt with later. He only had one day to get this right, so get it right he shall...

"Whoa." Purplepower looked at the different staffs. "Um, are you sure you want me learning how to use those things?" She was a little unsure about this idea. "I'm sorta clumsy...." More like extremely clumsy. She didn't quite like the thought of trying to learn how to use something like that. Oh crap I'm totally going to screw this up.

"Generally, if you think you will fail, you will fail. All it is is literally point and shoot. Easy enough."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yellow was on lookout duty. Again. This was getting tiring... maybe he should read a book or- a cannon is pointing at the ship! Maybe it was just a coincidence. Ma- He looked again. "YIKES!" The energy shot missed the ship by inches. He pulled down the intercom. "META!!! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Calm down, Sailor. Everyone, hold on to something!" He raced out to the controls. How did they locate us? We were invisible... but I haven't changed the frequency in over 100 years. No wonder. This just got difficult. He grabbed the wheel, and made a sharp left turn. The energy blast missed by inches.

Ashwing saw the energy ball ¨hmmmm the energy ball would need to be fired from a magic blast attack of 12 changelings to become that big or Chryzaliz is there whatever we will survive if it hits us were doomed but if we could just locate one of the changelings.¨ he talked to himself a bit loud.

Draco walked back to the armory "As I said Ace choose your own weapon that suits your fighting style" Draco said as he looked at Ace "So ce what do you think of Purple?" Draco asked with a mischivious smile on his muzzle also his tone had abit of a smugness to it.

"oh heheh just friends ok, don't look at me like that, were just friends, just friends that's all. although I haven't thought much about it, shes a good friend from what I can see, but anything more uh I guess i'll wait and see?" heheheh oh I need a distraction now. Thats when Ace heard Meta saying to hold on to something huh that was quick. Ace grabbed the nearest weapon rack for dear life.