Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Wrath of the Changeling Queen

Discorded Bluenote

Purplepower looked around and then grabbed onto a near by weapon rack. Oh crap this is bad. She felt the ship turn sharply to the left. "Yikes!" Oh please brain whats your problem. Huh that's kind of weird though I thought we were like invisible or camouflaged or something.

Draco slamed into a wall as he wasn't near anything "Ouch that definitely hurts," Draco said ashe stayed on the wall. He didn't expect them to be attacked but that is war he guessed. Draco peeled himself off the wall and hung onto a weapon rack. "Oh jeez this hurts"

Yavolin began to fight along side Draco he didn't know what to do mostly beacuse he was now half changeling."Wait thats it"! Yavolin took a form of a changeling and began to attack them from all sides, he knew he couldn't fool them forever but he didn't care it was for rainbow dash.

Another sharp right turn, and then a blast hit the side of the ship. Meta struggled to steer the ship.

Luckily, it cleared Manehattan before landing. He ran outside to inspect the damage.

"Hmm... fixable, but then again, not especially... Sailors!"

"Yes, sir?"

"I'm going to take the others to Manehattan. No point in training if the training ground is open to fire."

"Yes, sir."

Draco began to stand up as he looked at the changelings in the training room "You know Yavolin my family line is that of protectors. and our motto" Draco said as he looked at his friend "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked," Draco said aloud as he drew the blade from his back slowly. "Maybe I've let my families death weigh me down for along time now,"

"Well then come friends let the stones turn red from the blood of heroes" Draco yelled aloud to rally his friends.

Ace looked at the changlings that were in the traning room. Yeah thats smart attack us in the middle of a room filled with weapons. Ace went over to the weapons rack and grabbed two daggers. At least I'm going to get some traning done, lets see how well I do with daggers.

Purplepower stood up and went to the door. Crap, changelings! She went over to the weapons rack and grabbed a bow and some arrows. Darn it I doubt that this thing is going to be very effective. Especially with me using it. She took the bow and went into the training room with the others.

(OOC: Where did everypony go? It's been like two days!)

Edited by Purplepower

Yavoin did what he did best he used the hive mind to make the changlings attack one another, he thought it was funny that they would turn on one another just because he sent them the mixed thoughts to them. He was getting bord so he went into the training room with the otheres.

Meta Knight started to walk in... and then heard the sounds of combat. He charged in, looked around, and found them fighting what appeared to be a platoon of changelings.

Of course, they were outmatched to begin with, but add a 750 year old warrior to the mix, and the changelings were gone within minutes.

(God, people are still posting!

I'm still following the thread, but not actively posting until I get and idea of how to like, end it.

32 pages, dang...)

Bluenote was watching the changlings attack the others. 'About hopelessness, they don't think they've lost, but they have. It doesn't make sense. Why were they still fighting back when the chances of winning are ziltch?', she thought to herself.

Draco ssmiled as he pulled out a flask from his saddlebags "As one of my ancestors once said Let the stone turn red from the blood of heroes. Because if there is no hope for any pony or beast than what are we hmm. To stem the tide of battle we cling to hope, courage, life, and love. I say this is a small victory a step," Draco said out loud as he uncorked the cider filled flask.

Ace sat down once the battle was over. "Wow, I never though I could fight like that, well when your life is on the line I guess you fight better." Ace got up once his breath was collected and walked over to Draco. "What do you have there Draco? Can I try some?" Ace asked.

Draco said this with a joking tone "It's hard cider mied with rum can you handle it?" he handed the flask over to Ace "After all what good is cider if you can't enjoy it with friends just don't get drunk off of it. Plus You and purple seem to get along really well" Draco said with a joking manner. "Legends, heroes I'm in this till the end they took my home and that don't fly,"

Ashwing had been calculating how they could stop a gigantic mass of magic to damage them once they were fighting chryzaliz even if they were with the mane six or not he walked around the ship until he tripped on a metal part of the ship that had opend a little ¨ow¨ He got up and shook his head then walked slowly coming to the others not noticing them still thinking of strategies.

Draco said this with a joking tone "It's hard cider mied with rum can you handle it?" he handed the flask over to Ace "After all what good is cider if you can't enjoy it with friends just don't get drunk off of it. Plus You and purple seem to get along really well" Draco said with a joking manner. "Legends, heroes I'm in this till the end they took my home and that don't fly,"

Ace looked at the flask before taking a drink from it. "Whoa! That is good actully." Ace handed the flask back to Draco. "And Purple? Yeah we are getting along fine...hey don't look at me like that."

"Wow I really didn't think I was capable of doing that." Purplepower stood there. (Something she is very good at.) Should I just go to my room? No, probably shouldn't I guess. She sat down, still trying to think of an excuse for going to her room. Ugh whatever I'll just stay here.

Edited by Purplepower

"Wow I really didn't think I was capable of doing that." Purplepower stood there. (Something she is very good at.) Should I just go to my room? No, probably shouldn't I guess. She sat down, still trying to think of an excuse for going to her room. Ugh whatever I'll just stay here.

Ace walked over to make sure Purple was ok. "Hey Purple you ok? The changlings seemed to give you are hard time, it's a good thing Meta came when he did." Ace said smiling "You kicked all their butts without even breaking a sweat! You've pratice." Ace said admiring Meta skills in fighting.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Purplepower said quietly. "I've just never really done anything like that before." She looked around, still wondering if she should really even be trying to do this. Eesh I'm pretty sure I never want to do that again. She shifted a little bit, slightly uncomfortable. 

Ashwing finally noticed the others ¨Hello¨ he had a pretty good smile on his face since he had several strategies but many of them had BIG BIG flaws even if they could get the elements of harmony they could die or get injured but they didnt have a real strategy except rescuing the mane 6 and all others to keep their own hopes up.

Ace walked over to make sure Purple was ok. "Hey Purple you ok? The changlings seemed to give you are hard time, it's a good thing Meta came when he did." Ace said smiling "You kicked all their butts without even breaking a sweat! You've pratice." Ace said admiring Meta skills in fighting.

He inclined his head. "Thank you. I've had over 500 years of practice."

Ashwing finally noticed the others ¨Hello¨ he had a pretty good smile on his face since he had several strategies but many of them had BIG BIG flaws even if they could get the elements of harmony they could die or get injured but they didnt have a real strategy except rescuing the mane 6 and all others to keep their own hopes up.

"Hello there, Ashwing."

He examined the ponies around him. "OK... listen. The Halberd is grounded. We aren't going anywhere for about a week. So, this is what we are going to do..."

Meta, with his mask off, entered the hive. The guards looked at him, but didn't bother him. As soon as he was past them, he quickly chopped the guards apart. He gestured to the others, who then got up and silently followed him into the streets of Manehattan. After quietly running for about an hour, the group entered a small, abandoned building. Meta put his mask and cloak back on, and said, "We will be living here until we move on. Make yourselves comfortable... I'll start handing out missions in about an hour."

¨Hey i didnt tell my name to you.... or did i?¨ he was questioning himself now as he walked into the gates following meta knight carefully.

¨hey i dont really go out on missions easily so ill just be a snipe in here on the roof or something to inform you guys if someones coming or something to be more safe¨ he said dragging the dagger out taking a look at it like an assassin but still not like one like if it was... someone.

¨hey i dont really go out on missions easily so ill just be a snipe in here on the roof or something to inform you guys if someones coming or something to be more safe¨ he said dragging the dagger out taking a look at it like an assassin but still not like one like if it was... someone.

"Well, good for you. I mean missions as assignments. For example, I could ask you to assassinate an important person in the changeling army, or cover an area with sniper fire, or destroy certain objects, or help oput the civilians in the area." Meta Knight took out a bellows and an anvil out of his bag. "Until then... entertain yourself." He retreated to the back room and began to work...

¨well i would like to bring out my bow for the first if you excuse me for a moment¨ He clicked a button on the knife and a weak flash filled a blanket he had covered it with to not make any suspicous changelings come by to find them with a magic bow knife of the equestrian ARMY (you could guess what he is now :) )

• Brohoof 1

Purplepower followed the others through Manehattan. Once they had entered a building, she set her saddle bags down and sat next to them. If there's one thing I really don't like its running. Oh, shut up brain, just suck it up and deal with it. She looked at the bow (it's the only weapon she knows how to use) which had been hidden under a blanket. Yeah, I really don't think I'm going to be much help with this.

• Brohoof 1

he took off the blanket and took his quiver that appeard from nowhere ¨you want a prove of my skills also Purple look closely¨ Ashwing stood up looking out on the clouds then in one moment he turned around loaded his bow that he took then shot away an arrow to a green crystal without even knowing it was there (or did he?) ¨i possess the eagle eye a very rare skill in sniping that goes to generation to generation i think i got it from my father tho¨ Ashwing sat down as the crystal pieces landed on a changelings head but the arrow had vanished.

• Brohoof 1