open The Wrath of the Changeling Queen

Discorded Bluenote

"Friends, yeah, but I'm pretty sure that they don't normally say weird stuff like that." Weird really wasn't the best word you could have picked at that moment. Purplepower laughed a little. "Yeah, Pinkie Pie is pretty friendly. And weird. Lets not forget weird."

"yeah she is weird." Ace looked at the ground then back at Purple again "your very lucky you have friends, and i've got two, most people look at me and they run off...or they try to know me but I end up messing up i've got mopre bullies than friends, not to mention no memory of my parents can make it even harder somethimes."

"Oh." Really?! THAT'S all you're going to say?! Just 'oh'?! Oh, man you really shouldn't talk. Purplepower wasn't liking the way she handled conversations very much. I think I should just shut my mouth and go to my room soon before I screw up yet another conversation.

"Oh." Really?! THAT'S all you're going to say?! Just 'oh'?! Oh, man you really shouldn't talk. Purplepower wasn't liking the way she handled conversations very much. I think I should just shut my mouth and go to my room soon before I screw up yet another conversation.

Ace started to chuckle then started to laugh. "Oh you may be the weirdest friend I ever had. I tell my story and I get a "oh" in reply. Hahaha that was a new response I've had ponies try to cheer me up but you made it worth telling about my lack of memory." Ace continued to laugh, then started to calm down.

AWKWARD. Purplepower stretched her wings a little bit. "Uuuummmm...." Wondeful. Just flippin' wonderful. Another conversation screwed up by the stupid pony that has never had a normal conversation because she screws everything up. I've got to think of something to say! "So, umm, uh........" Well, that was smart, wasn't it?

AWKWARD. Purplepower stretched her wings a little bit. "Uuuummmm...." Wondeful. Just flippin' wonderful. Another conversation screwed up by the stupid pony that has never had a normal conversation because she screws everything up. I've got to think of something to say! "So, umm, uh........" Well, that was smart, wasn't it?

Ace smiled and playful punched Purple on the shoulder "common Purple your trying to hard to continue the conversation, let me tell you one thing about me no matter what you say to me it will never be awkward. So relax and say the first thing on your mind."

"Umm, alright...." Crap I'm horrible at this. Purplepower still couldn't think of anything to say. "So, before all this crap happened, were you just moving to Ponyville, or had you already been there for a while?" I guess that wasn't too weird like everything else I've said.

Edited by Purplepower

"I was already in ponyville, I am an actor who can also make illosins kinda like teh changlings, but not that quickly, of course I met Pinkie Pie and she threw the welcome party, althou I don't really have a house of my own which is strange. Anyway what about you?"

"Oh, I had just moved there. And yeah, Pinkie found me too." Purplepower laughed a little bit at the thought of trying to avoid Pinkie Pie. She had heard about Pinkie and tried to make sure she wasn't spotted, but she didn't last long. It's pretty hard to hide from somepony who doesn't obey the laws of physics.

Edited by Purplepower

Yavolin was in a huge amount of Pain the first thing he said was this." Blasted Meta Knight how would you like it if i took that thing and hit you over the head with it"? Yavolin was his normal self but he was unaware that he was a changeling the only thing was star keeper.

"No... I'd prefer that you don't hit me over the head with this artifact." He sighed. "The reason I want you down here was... well, now that you are conscious of yourself..." He looked around and gave him a hand mirror. "Ready yourself, friend... and then look into this." He stood back and awaited his reaction.

Yavolin took the mirror."Ok, i don't see the... HOLY CELESTIA! WHAT HAPPEN TO ME"!? Yavolin didn't know what to say he was a changeling. He wanted to go into a blind rage and destroy every pony one this air ship because of what he is seeing. Yavolin had his hidden blade or at less he hoped he had it.

"Whoa, there... A lot has happened since the scene with Star." He turned. "They got you. They turned you. They set you to come into my ship for espionage. And then I zapped you with this rod here. And apparently you remember nothing of it." He sighed. "I know that this is hard, but there is no need to overreact. Stop and breathe..."

Edited by Meta Knight

Yavolin began to look for his hidden blade."Were is my blade i can't live with myself Rainbow dash can never love me now! i am a monster no i am a parasite that feeds off love". Yavolin began to freak out and he was on the verge of a mental break down which is pretty dangerous.

Draco walked back in to the lab"Will you both quiet down" Draco said with a dangerous tone as he had bags under his eyes. "Yavolin I know some changelings who feed on their own love for instance I know one who fed on his love of nature so you can still survive and no your not a monster," Draco said sharply and started to sway "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to pass out" Draco said then did just that leaning against a wall.

Yavolin hit Draco out of Anger. Which he didn't mean to but he didn't want a lecture from any pony who though they knew him, when he did the deed he stood his ground believing that this can become a brawl between him and draco but he did remember that knowing Draco he want let this die down.

Draco's eye twitched "I want to get to sleep Yavolin so I'll let this one go for tonight" Draco said as he walked back to his room slowly. He was exauhsted as he walked away he saw Purple and Ace and said with a joking qyet tired voice "Look at the two love birds" Draco chuckled as he walked into his room.

Purplepower wasn't pleased at Draco's remark. "Excuse me?" She rolled her eyes. Of all the impish and immature things to say. She tried to shrug it off. I swear it's like dealing with sarcastic duplicates of my little sister. She stifled a yawn. "Well, I don't know about you, but I think I'm going to try and get some sleep. Good night!" She flew off to her room.

Edited by Purplepower

He shook his head. His rage was growing quickly. "Now, I know you didn't mean that last statement about being a parasite. Because I tend to get... irritated at racist remarks like that, especially when they include me." He sighed. "I am able to help you. I found myself in the same position you did when I was thrown out of my tribe. And I made the best of what I had. Do we have to feed off to love of other ponies? No, we do not. That is called the 'easy way' for me. The 'hard way' is physical training and endurance, as well as a deep understanding of hope and love."

Yavolin looked at Meta Knight, he didn't say anything he remembered Star keeper, that's when it hit him."STAR KEEPER"! He got up and went to look for star keeper he was going to kill him for what had happen to him he almost died today and that's what he prefers but he didn't die and he became this thing.

"Stop! Stop! Star Keeper... there's nothing I could do for him." He stood up. "I offered to heal him, but he said... he said that his life wasn't worth living anymore..."

He bowed his head. "I cannot say what his choices were, but he gave me this for Twilight..." He held out the memory crystal.

Yavolin reached for the memory cystal, he was going to take it and smash it into a million peaces then he was going to tell twilight about what had happen . Yavolin was sure of himself that twilight will never love star keeper for what he had done is unforgivable .

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

"There is no need to do that." He withdrew the crystal. "I've examined the contents of this crystal... it is pieces of her past that she has forgotten." He turned away. "Star Keeper is dead... and even if he was still alive..." He huffed. "So... Yavolin... if you are to tell Twilight that her dead lover was a traitor who did the wrong thing for the wrong reason, then what do I tell RD about that betrayal?" When he started to puff up with anger, he said, "It would only be doing the same thing you would be doing. If anything, the betrayal was worse, because you would have doomed Equestria by destroying its only hope... us."

Edited by Meta Knight

Yavolin replied."She wouldn't love me anyways , i wish i could hear rainbow dashes thoughts she probably doesn't even think of me more then some Pegasus who doesn't even know how to control himself if rainbow dash saw me like this what then she'll what even look at me".

He sighed. "We can always fix that..." He took out a book, and began to skim it. "Here it is." He showed him the recipe for a cure to the changeling potion. "Remember this? What we are adventuring for? It'll work for you, for you were not born a changeling." He put the book down and gave him a glance. "I do not know if she will love you or not, and I was never an expert on love. But I'll tell you this- if she can't forgive you for a mistake that you have done, or some of the wrong choices you have made- for it never followed through- she's not worth having."

Draco awoke slowly and stretched his wings. "Sometimes I hate being a pegasus," Draco said as his wings were flared out making it alittle hard to walk through the door. He stopped by the lab "morning" he said as he looked at the two arguing ponies "Still arguing honestly if you two ask me we really should stop arguing like acouple of colts and fillies and need to stand unitied" Draco said "Star Keeper is gone correct Meta Knight. Don't answer that I think I know what's inside that memory crystal. It proves that some of us aren't heroes I'll never be one anyway" Draco said as he looked at the two ponies "Let's get this over with then shall we?"