Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Wrath of the Changeling Queen

Discorded Bluenote

Meta put her hoof around her. "Come on, miss... it's time to go." He looked at Draco. "Nothing extreme, please."

Outside, he quickly climbed a rooftop, pulling her up. He examined the streets below, surprised to see the changeling patrols closing in on the sector. "Come on... we need to go." He started to walk across the rooftops, dropping a calling card every few feet on the roof, as a path for them to follow.

Ashwing followed meta and shade out noticing the changelings ¨Draco they are too many we need to rock out¨ Ashwing quickly set off and within 10 seconds was near meta ¨Meta dont look back we have company¨ The changelings had seen them and ashwing took his bow and landed shot after shot but with less than 80% accuracy. (10 seconds FLAT)

"Fall back," Draco said as he pulled out acouple smoke bombs. "This'll be quite fun," Draco said as he threw down the smoke bombs sending out a large smoke cloud so his friends can escape. He drew his blade to distract the changelings. He smiled "Ashwing go with Meta i'll be fine,"

Yavolin spoke to the changelings "Bring me our sister kill them all" He had sided with the changelings due to his changeling nature this was something that he couldn't help, but he couldn't help but feel sick to his stomach he figured that it was the lack of love.

"traitor, betrayal, dishonorable wretch" Draco said as he drew his blade. He glared at Yavolin as he kept to the shadows waiting to strike. He knew Yavolin was a fighter jut like him so he had to be carefull. "What would your hearts delight think hmm Yavolin,"

(OOC: sorry I haven't posted in a while school started up again so I've been busy)

Purplepower slipped on her saddlebags and followed Meta Knight onto the roof tops of Manehatten, making sure to stay a bit behind not wanting to be noticed. Here we go again....  She looked behind her and saw the changelings coming. Crap. She began to fly faster forgetting about staying unnoticed now focused on escaping. 

Changelings came to help him but Yavolin stopped them."NO! he is mine"! Yavolin drew his blade but instead of waiting for Draco to attack he began to attack in full force he went at him slicing at anything , the changelings just watch meanwhile some went after shade.

Draco blocked the strikes as he countered with a thrust into Yavolin's uninjured wing. Draco would fight for his friends and that gave him strength. He hide it beneath his melancholic emotions so that the changelings don't take their forms. Not that he would let them mind you.

Shade was still running and taking cover from the changelings... "why is yavolin after me? What intress could I have?"

Shade tried to run away and tried to cloak herself, but didn't have the energy to do it. She was about to give up and let the changelings get her so the others can run away.

Meta Knight came up and under her. "Sorry, ma'am..." He seemed thoughtful. "Why...? Because, perhaps, he thinks you sympathize with him- being turned into a changeling, rejected. I believe he thinks that you can respect him for... almost... making it to true happiness, even when cursed with an alien form." He sighed. How far had that poor warrior fallen from grace...

(OOC: sorry I haven't posted in a while school started up again so I've been busy)

Purplepower slipped on her saddlebags and followed Meta Knight onto the roof tops of Manehatten, making sure to stay a bit behind not wanting to be noticed. Here we go again....  She looked behind her and saw the changelings coming. Crap. She began to fly faster forgetting about staying unnoticed now focused on escaping. 

Ace saw changlings going after Purple so he joined in and triped one of them. "SURPRISE!" Ace said punching another one hten he flew beside Purple. "You ok? Cause I think I just mad them mad." Ace looked behind him, "yeah there befintly mad at me." Ace said seeing they changlings comeing for him now.

Shade grunted

"I was rejected by the changelings... And the ponies... And... Why would I...? Never mind"

"but just let them take me to him... You'll be able to get away if i destract them... I could always teleport away if things get crazy with yavolin... And I don't think he'll be able to do much, he hasn't learned what changeling powers he has"

Yavolin was about to attack Draco but when something in his mind clicked. He was sick to his stomach that he was helping the changelings in battle, he sheath his blade and walked away from the battlefield. The changelings watched him leave but did not go after him they were ordered by Yavolin to kill the rebels and to bring shade to him.

Ace saw changlings going after Purple so he joined in and triped one of them. "SURPRISE!" Ace said punching another one hten he flew beside Purple. "You ok? Cause I think I just mad them mad." Ace looked behind him, "yeah there befintly mad at me." Ace said seeing they changlings comeing for him now.

Purplepower looked behind her and saw Ace punching one of the changelings. "Yeah it looks that way." If it weren't for the circumstances, that probably would've been hilarious.  She thought to herself as she tried to fly a little faster. "Running from changelings better not become a habit, not sure I could get used to that."

Meta Knight stopped on one of the rooftops, and then jumped off, helping the others down. "Follow me... and be silent. The changelings do not know of our presence down here..." He walked into an alley, watching behind him for the others.

A shadowy figure with two red eyes peering out from under a mask examined the city. It was your average city- it had its artifacts, its deposits, its leadership. It should be relatively simple to hunt down- and destroy- the one he was unfortunate enough to call "brother"...

(Tada! Guess who?)

Draco stood over afewe dead bodies of changelings "Come on anyone else want some?" Draco asked coldly using ventriliquism. He was confident but he had to make sure his friends were gone. When they were he flew into the air quickly. The night air felt nice on his burnt side.

Yavolin sat alone in a nearby field relecting his acctions , he couldn't help his changeling nature the part that which made him betrary his friends. He went to sleep  while hearing the hive mind, it was driving him crazy  while he was trying to sleep he wished he never became a changeing.

They stopped in an old alley, too long for the changelings to see the light of the small fire. "OK. So... everyone's here. Except for Draco. But he should be coming soon... If he's not here in a few minutes, I'll go look for him."

"... And so, if he can't catch them, no one can," Commander Julius said with a smile. "He himself said that he would eradicate the rebels within a fortnight!" He exclaimed to his lieutenants. "We still need to help him as much as possible. Double the patrols. That should keep them in one place..."

Draco landed next to them but he was alittle bloody. "Hello ponies I'm glad you escaped," he said with a smile. "Now I'm feeling tired," Draco says as he laid down not on his burnt side. He chuckled only slightly "Legends eh Meta Knight? *chuckles more* Well legends will be exagerated you know,"

(I'm haveing a little wrighters block I don't know what to say but...)

Shade was tired, she lied down, she sees Draco land in...

"What happened to you?" She asked in a little consern

* what happened to yavolin? Why did he... Act like a changeling? Well, he is a changeling but he's not full blood, right?*

"Forced convertion if I remember," Draco said. "And let's just say magic hurts alot," he says as he placed an ice pack on his side. It stung as it got onto his side. He hissed in slight pain "That feels alot better now It'll scar just like the one on my neck," Draco said as he laid back down.

• Brohoof 1