Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

writing Cry no tears for me

TheBronyHeart

Times, I wonder, oh so much.

Dreams that encase, overtake.

Leave not a trace or the man will see.

By the lights to be perished, my own.

By the night that will be, your own is now.

Let be the sorrows, come read your heart.

All the things we see, feel, thought, and loved.

All things that turned out to be lies.

My own is not your worry, yet still I see a tear.

Cry not for me, be it your own sadness, let it not.

Die for no one else, my own end is this.

Your time will come, and you shall shine, brighter than I.

So cry no more tears, this sorrow, pitiful feeling.

-David Favret

• Brohoof 4

Good God, your poetry is amazing. Eveytime I see that you posted something new, I get excited and can't wait to read it. But seriously, in English class we would only look at stuff that was considered to be extremely well written, and I think that your work is even better than most of the stuff we read in there. I would like to thank you for posting this, for following your passion, for that is what life is really about.

• Brohoof 3

Good God, your poetry is amazing. Eveytime I see that you posted something new, I get excited and can't wait to read it. But seriously, in English class we would only look at stuff that was considered to be extremely well written, and I think that your work is even better than most of the stuff we read in there. I would like to thank you for posting this, for following your passion, for that is what life is really about.

The most inspiring response i have seen to one of my poems in quite some time...

Thank you doesnt really show my proper indication of gratitude, but it is all i can really give.

So, Thank you not only for reading, but for also giving such an aspiring response.

• Brohoof 2

The most inspiring response i have seen to one of my poems in quite some time...

Thank you doesnt really show my proper indication of gratitude, but it is all i can really give.

So, Thank you not only for reading, but for also giving such an aspiring response.

My good sir, it has been my pleasure to read your work. And I would like to thank you again, for writing such amazing pieces. It has been my honor to know that what I have said has touched and inspired you.