Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Faces in the Storm [Horror RP]

Zalgo

OOC Thread :

http://mlpforums.com/topic/35042-faces-in-the-storm-horror-rp-now-with-ponies/#entry895464

Rules and other shtuff

Rules and other shtuff

-The creatures are a surprise for now. When they are revealed, you will be allowed to start an attack unless I say otherwise.

-Death. It can happen. It will happen. Your character might not make it out alive. Remember that. The choices you make will affect your survival rate.

-I am the only one able to control the

Giant Creatures

-At least try to use proper grammar and spelling.

-This is horror RP, and may contain some graphic content (gore)

-You are allowed a max of two characters at once

-If your character dies, you can create a new one and rejoin.

Intro

A massive, brutal storm has spread over northern Equestria. The snow and rain is seemingly never ending. It started in the north ocean across from the Gulf of Saint Lawrence, and started expanding. The most bizarre part, is that the strong winds and even the weather controlling pegasi fail to move the storm at all.

There has been reports of strange sounds during the night, and sightings of strange creatures.

On top of it all, princess Celestia and Luna have disappeared, leaving the throne empty.

You must survive... Or be swallowed up by the storm and the horrors that lie within.

--------------------------

My character

(I will be using my OC Nightwing, here's a brief description of him:

-Has a grey coat and a black mane.

-He is a Pegasus

-His cutie marks are wings of dragons. (He received his cutie mark when he managed to tame a teenage dragon when he was just a foal, he's been friends with it ever since)

-"My" dragon will not be in this role-play.

-My character is rather shy and can sometimes be a coward.

---------

(We all live just outside of New York city, exit the city and we will all meet up. Or maybe you want to be by yourself or with just one other person... Or maybe you want to stay, though I wouldn't suggest that :P )

And now, it begins

Nightwing awoke to the sound of his TV blasting. 

"WARNING! WARNING! THIS IS A RECORDED MESSAGE! THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL CITIZENS OF NEW YORK! EVACUATE YOUR HOMES IMEDIATELY! REPEAT, EVACUATE YOUR HOMES IMMEDIATELY" The voice on the TV screamed.

Stupefied, Nightwing watched the recording a few more times, before rising out of his bed. 

Without asking any questions, he put on a saddle bag, and collected some supplies. (a blanket, a flashlight, batteries, food, water, and a knife)

It was the storm. He knew it. The weather had been getting much worst over the past few days, and he was slightly expecting that the city would have to be evacuated...

But when he was outside, he saw something he never would have expected... Manehatten island, was burning. The entire island was covered in flames.

What had caused this? Nightwing asked himself. Perhaps a dragon, enraged by the storm? 

No matter what it was, it would be best for him to leave.

He began flying away from the city, not wanting to find out what had caused the mass destruction. (not too high of course, the winds are very strong) 

• Brohoof 3

Snowdrop was sat staring out of her window. She heard her radio turn on and she listened to the pre-recorded message, still watching the storm. She sat there motionless for a few more seconds before getting up and using her magic to levitate things into her saddlebags. She walked outside and locked her house, which was pretty pointless because there was little chance that she was coming back, but she could hope. She started to walk out of the city, acting calmly but inside she was terrified.

FrostBitten opened his eyes slowly awaking from his deep slumber. His radio started to buzz, coming in with the evacuation message. standing up and yawning he grabs his saddle bag and calls his huskey, Jack. He throws in a flashlight, a blanket, some water, and trail mix. Jack jumps playfully and runs up the stairs to the front door. Frost fallows slowly, wiping the sleep from his eyes and opens the front door, slapped by a rush of cold air.

((OOC: sorry this took so long!))

Far Fetched was very, very irritated as he made his way out of his apartment. He had been right in the middle of a particularly intense painting session when that stupid warning had started blaring and broken him out of it. Despite temptation to ignore it and just keep going, Fetched had grumbled his way through packing a saddlebag with essentials. Mainly, food and water and various paints and paintbrushes. It was unfortunate that he couldn't bring any proper canvases but if he got in that mood he would simply have to make do. Such thoughts did not help Fetched's mood as he trotted out of his building and looked around. He was searching for his best, and only, friend. She lived rather close and he knew she would walk this way to meet up with him. As distant as Trixie liked to act, Fetched knew without a doubt that she cared about him. His prediction was proved correct when he spotted the pastel purple and lemon yellow pony shouldering her way through the crowd with a scowl on his face.

Trixie Treats pushed past another frantic pony with a grunt. None of them seemed to get that they were supposed to be evacuating quickly and instead took their sweet time to panic. Trixie glanced up and saw Fetched waiting for her, paint all in his mane as usual. If it weren't for the myriad spots that his coat was already covered in he would've looked ridiculous. As it was, the splattered look suited him and the stallion knew it. As far as Trixie was concerned, he was too stuck up for his own good. Fetched joined Trixie as she trotted by his building and towards the outer edge of the city, which wasn't far away.

"This had to be now! I was painting," Fetched complained to the mare.

"Next time they should just schedule around you," Trixie muttered. She was always sympathetic to Fetched's artistic complaints as she always had similar problems. However, she knew that such sarcastic comments only amused Fetched and, indeed, he chuckled slightly at the joke.

• Brohoof 1

A lone female unicorn walked through the burning streets of Manehatten, sobbing to herself, recalling what had happened to her.

She was rudely awakened by the sound of screaming coming from the apartment below her room, and the warning coming from the TV.

Before she had time to really pack anything, a claw ripped through the floor underneath her and attempted to drag her down.

Before it succeeded in doing so, however, she shot a blast of raw magic at the thing's arm, making it squirm back into the hole.

Not wasting any time, she used a teleportation spell to make it all the way to the front door of the building she was in.

But, that amount of magic usage drained her energy, and she fell asleep in exhaustion.

She woke up ten minutes later, not sure why she had been spared by whatever it was that was attacking the island.

She walked aimlessly throughout the streets trying to find somepony and hoping she wouldn't find one of those creatures.

Ten minutes of aimless walking through the burning streets of Manehatten, then...

She heard a loud thumping coming from somewhere at her right. Her head quickly turned in that direction, and her eyes widdened at the realization that those thumping noises were footsteps.

She didn't wait to see what it was, she just ran as fast as she could down the streets But she quickly grew tired, because the temperature started to grow immensely.

She was knocked to the ground when the earth below her vibrated violently and her eardrums were pounded with an extremely loud thumping.

She slowly turned to her right with what little energy she had left, and saw the outline of a gigantic figure slowly step towards her. The heat radiating off of it was unbearable, so much that she started drifting into unconsciousness .

Thousands of otherworldly screeches were the last thing she heard before her ears ceased to work, and the last thing she saw before her life ended was the shadow of the massive abomination, as well as hundreds of smaller creatures crawl towards her.

(OOC: This was just to slightly show what is happening in Manehatten at the moment.

There is still a Blizzard every where else)

Edited by Zalgo

Silver mane woke with a fright of a screaming mare he was uncotiose in the middle of the streets his head felt like it had been hit by a train he saw the entire town was coverd in a blizzard " well this can't be good he said " he started to search for any servivers but he couldn't see a thing " I must of fallen uncontios while on patroll " he thought after a while of searching he found a DIY shop he looked inside but it had already been ransacked so he started to head to the edge of the sitty

( ps silver mane is earth pony and works for the city guard )

Suddenly he saw a huge dark figure in the distance and started to run it sounded like it was getting closer and closer till he reached beach it then stopped and turned back "it must hate water" he thought he then continued across the beach line

(ps does this place have a beach I don't know I'm not from there)

• 1 month later...

Chatty Dash walked through the foggy frosty snow a waiting to see what he could see he was armed with a sword his family sword which his father had giving him before he past away his dying words were "don't let the family flame die out carry out our beliefs and slay who gets in your way but bare in mind to protect others" than he past away sobing and crying clutching the big sharp daggered sword he set off the find the beast who killed his dad and his family he is the only on left flying high to see what he could see... he could not see any thing in the foggy frosty snow so he set down on foot now he is standing in the foggy frosty snow and wonders off into the distance

(Chatty Dash is an pegasus and for this RP he is and lone worior whos family got slain by the beasts he now wears his family arrmor and clothes and only has the sword on his back he wants to avenge his familys death)

Silver mane woke with a fright of a screaming mare he was uncotiose in the middle of the streets his head felt like it had been hit by a train he saw the entire town was coverd in a blizzard " well this can't be good he said " he started to search for any servivers but he couldn't see a thing " I must of fallen uncontios while on patroll " he thought after a while of searching he found a DIY shop he looked inside but it had already been ransacked so he started to head to the edge of the sitty

( ps silver mane is earth pony and works for the city guard )

Suddenly he saw a huge dark figure in the distance and started to run it sounded like it was getting closer and closer till he reached beach it then stopped and turned back "it must hate water" he thought he then continued across the beach line

(ps does this place have a beach I don't know I'm not from there)

Chatty Dash walked along the so called beach after wondering in the ashy snow like weather he met with Silver mane "Chatty Dash Explained that this was not a beach but tons of ash on the floor which looks like an beach and the water is the melted snow from the blizzard" but he could not Explaine why it had melted he set off to wonder he shouts in the distance to Silver mane you can come with me if you want or stay there and be Awaiting pray your call and he set off

Edited by chattydash