Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zipp Storm Fan Club

DivineMist1000

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, Princess.Luna said:

Can't believe no one has posted in this lovely club about her for a quarter-year. Where are all my fellow Zipp fans at?

That's what I also wonder, I haven't really gotten into G5 (only watched the movie) but Zipp is my personal favorite, and it seems that the fandom as a whole doesn't care about her that much, as even outside these forums, she gets lot less art than everyone else.  

[Commission] Zipp Storm
https://www.deviantart.com/adagiostring/art/Commission-Zipp-Storm-893628147

zipp storm

https://www.deviantart.com/nataskillengton/art/zipp-storm-970137243

• Brohoof 4
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

That's what I also wonder, I haven't really gotten into G5 (only watched the movie) but Zipp is my personal favorite, and it seems that the fandom as a whole doesn't care about her that much, as even outside these forums, she gets lot less art than everyone else.  

This is sad. :( Zipp is amazing! She is smart and athletic and introverted and beautiful all at the same time! What's not to love?

Try watching Make Your Mark sometime. Zipp is almost like the show's defacto protagonist with how much screentime she gets. It's amazing!

One of the things about Zipp I love is how agile and coordinated she is. Observe how she catches a thrown phone without even looking!

She does this all the time as if she has complete mastery of her body's motions. It's amazing!

Sunny does it too and I love her for it as well but this thread is all about our lovely amazing Zipp. 🤍

3085184__safe_ai+content_ai+generated_ed 2821112__safe_artist-colon-rumista_zipp+

• Brohoof 5

4 minutes ago, Princess.Luna said:

One of the things about Zipp I love is how agile and coordinated she is

For me, in the little I've seen, she just seemed like the most mature of the bunch, which makes her the most appealing character for me, I don't know if it's true, since I only saw the movie, but that's the feeling I got from her. though I have always been different from the mass-fandom, because for example Rainbow Dash was, and still is one of my least favorite characters from G4

I also just like her design, it's simple but not boring, and I like the hairstyle. 
zipp storm (my little pony and etc) created by confetticakez
by confetticakez

And who knows, maybe it's some subconscious thing too, since as a younger brother myself, gotta respect a good big sister :P  

• Brohoof 5

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...