Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there, everypony! Newbie over here...

H.P. Lance

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Searched for a good forum myself, of course! I enjoyed the show so much that it was only a matter of time before I wanted to share the mutual interest with others :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: No-one could fail to notice the huge herd of fans (rightly) taking the internet by storm, so I just had to check it out. Watched the first episode, and the rest is history.

I'm a guy who's always retained that attitude of keeping your head in the clouds and dreaming about gems of ideas just waiting to become something epic. Watching great shows such as MLP and being a long-time video game fan does that to you!

In short, I love anything which taps into my creative side. I'm very open to suggestions on new ideas from anypony, as well as those which I'm developing myself :) I'm especially partial to writing, my favourite passion and hobby (although my drawing ability leaves a lot to be desired!).

I'm looking forward to being a part of the herd!

• Brohoof 2

Every day more and more of my clones find their way to this forum...

Welcome welcome welcome! You and I are scarily alike, especially the "head in the clouds" deal. I think you and I will get along just fine. ;)

So you're a creative guy, eh? Your first stop should definitely be Octavia's Hall so you can see all the cool new fics and drawings from our talented...talents...*cough* Or if you're feeling bold, post some of your own stuff! And if you ever want to bounce ideas around or get help/editing for a fic, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Anyways. Welcome! You'll make lots of great friends here. Have fun! :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome aboard! You and I are both writers which is good! And Fluttershy is one of my favorite ponies too <3 Yay!

What video games do you play btw? I'm also a casual gamer myself. :D

Like the poster above me said, Octavia's Hall is the perfect place to showcase your works, as well as view other works. In fact, besides that, there's a ton to see here at MLP forums. Have fun, and see ya! :3

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the board :D I hope you enjoy yourself. If you ever need any assistance, please feel free to contact the staff via the 'Contact MLPForums' button under 'Help' in the main menu bar. Seeya around~

Welcome aboard! You and I are both writers which is good! And Fluttershy is one of my favorite ponies too <3 Yay!

What video games do you play btw? I'm also a casual gamer myself. :D

Like the poster above me said, Octavia's Hall is the perfect place to showcase your works, as well as view other works. In fact, besides that, there's a ton to see here at MLP forums. Have fun, and see ya! :3

I'm mostly into Nintendo games, especially pokemon what with the release of the new games - it's awesome! And yes, I'm glad to see we (and Kolth, of course) have a lot in common :D

Thanks for making me feel welcome; I'm gonna go check out Octavia's Hall now. Can't wait for season 3 to start!

• Brohoof 1

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Searched for a good forum myself, of course! I enjoyed the show so much that it was only a matter of time before I wanted to share the mutual interest with others :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: No-one could fail to notice the huge herd of fans (rightly) taking the internet by storm, so I just had to check it out. Watched the first episode, and the rest is history.

I'm a guy who's always retained that attitude of keeping your head in the clouds and dreaming about gems of ideas just waiting to become something epic. Watching great shows such as MLP and being a long-time video game fan does that to you!

In short, I love anything which taps into my creative side. I'm very open to suggestions on new ideas from anypony, as well as those which I'm developing myself :) I'm especially partial to writing, my favourite passion and hobby (although my drawing ability leaves a lot to be desired!).

You're just like me! I'm a dreaming writing gamer too. And Fluttershy is awesome. Nice to meet you and we hope you stick around.