Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Penthouse Party RP

ParsoOfEquestria

A tear falls from Percussive's face, as he watched Shade fly off from the house. A new sadness entered his mindset, as he turns back to the entrance of the house.

*Well, she's gone... But why do I feel guilt-- OH CRAP, ROSE! I forgot all about her!*

He runs back inside, trying to find her.

The party had been a fiasco, and a complete waste of time, Rose reflected as she stood in the door, about to leave. But she would never forget. She could never forget.

She hears a scuffling behind her as she was about to step outside. Strange, she thought, Featherheart and Shade weren't here anymore as far as she knew, and Hunter had taken Faceless upstairs... She turned around, knowing full well who was in the room behind her. Her already red eyes starting to well up with water again, she gave Percussive a long look, and walked out of the open front door into the night.

Edited by Descant

Right when Percussive makes it to Rose, she walks out the door, into the night. There was no way that Percussive was going to lose two friends that night. He ran out after her, seeing that the tears in his eyes were building more and more.

"Rose?! Rose, where are you?! ROSE!"

Rose was heartbroken. She was crying. She was in the dark, cold and alone. And he had done it to her. But when she heard the desperation in his cry, she couldn't keep running. She couldn't do it to him. She just couldn't. She stopped under a street light less than a block away from Hunter's house, where he should be able to see her. With a cold resignment in her eyes, she waited for him to come.

Finally, Percussive could see Rose standing under a streetlight, and even though his vision was horribly blurred from his tears, he could see that she's crying as well. He tried his best to be calm, but once he got to eye contact, he broke loose.

"Rose, I... I'm an idiot. I was only trying to cheer Shade up, and at that moment, I had no idea what I was doing. I had totally forgotten about you, and I couldn't tell how mad and frustrated you were against me, and..."

He fell to the ground, bawling his eyes out.

"Please forgive me..."

Rose's tearful eyes softened. "I thought you were trying to get back with her," she sobbed. "I thought you were abandoning me. Every time I meet somepony special, it happens. And I thought it was happening again." She bent down, and gave him a quick kiss on the brow. "But I couldn't stay mad at you."

Edited by Descant

That had only made Percussive feel a lot better about himself. And the fact that he bawled to a mare. Good going.

He got up, drying up his tears. "T...Thank you....", he could only say. And with that, Percussive gave her a pack on the cheek, and hugged her around the neck.

• Brohoof 1

Rose smiled and hugged him back. "Why don't we return to the party?" She asked, intertwining her long tail with his short one. "Or did you have something else to do in mind?" She asked. When she realized the context that could be taken in, she blushed a little, but allowed a mischievous smile to cross her face anyway.

• Brohoof 1

"I don't care what we do or where we go next... I just want to be with you... And I don't want to make a stupid, realtionship-threatening mistake like that ever again....", Percussive softly said, until he got what she was going at, and then he started blushing as well.

Rose was still blushing, but her smile still grew slightly when Percussive grew to be flustered. "Don't worry," she said, "I'll be with you." She winked, and lead the embarassed stallion off into the night, where they could find new beginnings, and happily see each other for a long time to come.

Edited by Descant

hunter laid down on her bed next to faceless

"well, that party had its ups and downs. I'm getting tired"

she gave faceless a passionate kiss and snuggled into him

"goodnight, my love"

before long, hunter fell asleep snuggling up to faceless, her nights lover

Featherheart smiled as he watched shade fly off. He flew back down and landed on the balcony, still gleaming about his cuitie mark. "I guess I'm aloud to stay... why was I being made to leave in the first place?" This question reminded him of the situation back at the castle with the Princesses. With a sigh Featherheart rejoined the party.

hunter laid down on her bed next to faceless

"well, that party had its ups and downs. I'm getting tired"

she gave faceless a passionate kiss and snuggled into him

"goodnight, my love"

before long, hunter fell asleep snuggling up to faceless, her nights lover

Faceless participated enthusiastically with the kiss, before falling into a light sleep himself, embraced with a beautiful and perfect mare.

When he did come to, he realised the party was still going. Hunter sure knows which live-wires to invite. Noticing the mare in question was still asleep, he gently untangled himself from the mess of limbs before testing his weight on the ground. When he knew he could walk, he trotted to a mirrior and looked at his face.

It was streaked with different beverages and slightly cut from the glass. How the hay did Hunter kiss me in this state? He thought to himself, as he scanned the room for a en-suite with a shower...

• 4 weeks later...

Rivet stood at the end of the room examining all her fellow ponies enjoying themselves "why did I come here" she thought to herself as she sighed and bowed her head. "Is Mistress Upset?" her automaton Tinker asked "No, I'm fine. Thank you for asking" she went to sit down while the others had a good time. Tinker followed her as he was built to do. He turned to her and made a gesture that resembled a smile seeing as he lacked the mouth to show one. She Smiled back "you can go home, I'll try to have a good time. Beside I'm pretty sure that not too many ponies are used to seeing something like you" Tinker nodded and left. Rivet stood back up and tried to socialize with a small group.