private (New) Sky's Romantic Houseparty. (RP)

Sky

"I've been okay I guess. Not much has changed in my life since last time we met." Sky replied with a smile as he took a sip from his own drink. Sky then followed Cloud Puff's eye's and noticed she was looking at Star, Sky then let out a small chuckle. "I have to go make some uhh drinks. So umm try mingling around." Sky lied to Cloud Puff. He then walked off into the kitchen and took a pre-maid bottle of his favorite cocktail out of the fridge and began pouring it into glasses. "She was out of my league anyway." Sky mumbled to himself with a slight hint of disappoint. "I really need to stop putting my friends in front of myself."

"Oh thank you Flame Dancer," she replied, right before Star had bumped in front of her. "No worries, it's my fault and I should've gotten out of the way, but what just happened?. I dropped my cup, but did I spill it on anypony?" Cherry Blossom asked, moving her hooves around.

Edited by Cherry Blossom

Oh, gosh, I've made him upset... Cloud thought to herself. Jeez, what's wrong with me?

Cloud walked over to StarKeeper, and could tell somepony had just spilled on him from just a few feet away. She saw the rest of the mess, she walked a bit faster. "Oh, how can I help clean this up?" She asked, half to herself, half to the others.

• Brohoof 1

"Heh, no no, it was my fault. At least it sorta blends in with my coat, sorta. Um, I'll go sort it out, don't worry." He shuffled away from Cherry until he saw himself face to face with the same mare he had let in just before. This was awkward, well, for him at least.

"Sorry, I, I, um... just have to go clean this up. Do you by any chance know where I can find a towel or something?" He gave a nervous glance to the ground, expecting her to simply ignore him.

• Brohoof 1

"Its ok, I got this." Flame said, trotting over with a rag in his hoof then leaning down and cleaning up some of the drink that had spilled onto the floor. "We have already had two spill's and we haven't even been here an hour." Flame laughed and stood back up. "I think that's it." he said, standing up, trotting into the kitchen, dropping the rag in the sink then sitting back down next to Cherry.

Edited by Flame Dancer.

Sky walked back into the room with a tray of full glasses and a towel. He threw the towel over onto Star's back. He then made eye.contact with Star and lipped the words "Go for her." Before walking over to the table and putting the tray down. He then grabbed a drink off the tray and downed it.

"No, it was my fault. I s-should've held the cup tighteror just left the cup on the table. I'm sorry." she frowned, but at the sound of Flame Dancer's voice, she turned to his direction and smiled. The whole time, she had kept her eyes closed. But because she was blind and had no reason to open them.

When Star Keeper heard him whisper in his ear he wasn't to sure what he meant. Go for who? Then he looked back at Cloud and gazed at her concerned look. She was quite... cute it seemed. He had to admit that at least. But he wasn't any good with relationships. Why? He had never had one before.

Nope, still don't know what he means. Oh well.

Flame smiled back at Cherry Blossom but forgot that she couldn't see so he reached down and held her hoof.

*She... is beautiful.* He thought smiling and finishing the last few sips of his drink. "Well... I have had two drinks and I dont plan being sick for my training tomorrow so that is enough for me." He said, putting his empty glass onto the table. "So Cherry... If you dont mind me asking... did you ever... learn to fly ?" He said shakily, not wanting to offend her.

Harp was still knocked out from having to much to drink.She hoped that some pony would take noticed that she was on the floor unconscious. Harp mumbled something in her sleep but it was mostly nothing that will catch any pony's eye mostly it was her breathing.

"Actually y-yes, I did learn to fly, but it was almost useless for me and to top that, I wouldn't even know where I would be going. I am able to stay in the air, but just n-not go anywhere." Cherry Blossom started flapping her wings and started floating just below the ceiling.

Flame flew up next to Cherry Blossom. "Well... W-Would you like to go somewhere ? If you want... We could go outside for a flight around the house... I mean, Only if you want too." He said, taking her by the hoof. "There is not a cloud in the sky, and there is no wind... so d-do you want too ?" He asked.

Sky noticed Star's reaction of puzzlement and face-hoofed "Why do I even bother? If Star isn't with her by the end of night I will literally tear my mane out. I've given him a perfect opportunity to get together with Cloud Pu..." Sky's mumbles were interrupted by him tripping over Harp and face-planting into the ground. "Ow." He then realized Harp was unconscious on the floor. "Can I get some help here?" Sky called to the other ponies. "I think she may have drank too much she needs to go to a hospital."

Cherry Blossom nodded. "Sure, I-I'd love to fly around the house, with you..." she giggled a little, feeling very exuberant and eager for a little flight around the house. Oh he's so kind, his voice is so charming, and he's taking me on a little flight! It is just around the house, but it's enough to make my heart soar. What do I say? What should I do? Should I tell him that I really like him? But what if he doesn't like me back? Is my mane brushed? My red bow in place? I don't even know what red looks like! I don't know what anything looks like! What if I'm really hideous and he's only saying nice things to me, because he feels extremely bad for me?! she thought, her heart racing like a Wonderbolt.

Edited by Cherry Blossom

"*small giggle* Ok, as long as you're good." Cloud said to Star. She then saw the longing look on Sky's face a he tripped over somepony who had passed out. "Um, I could help fly her to a hospital, or bring her someplace else..!" She called over once Sky asked if somepony could help.

"Umm could you help me get her to a hospital?" Sky asked Cloud Puff as he picked himself up and levitated Harp's unconscious body. "If I cast a spell to make her lighter do you think you would be able to fly her to hospital?" Sky asked Cloud as he casted the "weigh less" spell.

• Brohoof 1

"Uh, yeah. Bu I'd appreciate somepony who either saw her pass out or knows how much she drank, so we can give the secretary and nurses more detail than simply 'She passed out because she drank a lot'," Cloud said to Sky, with the last part a little louder than the rest so somepony who had witnessed either thing spoke up.

Come on man, you can do it. You're fast and could probably have her down there in no time. Just speak up.

Star Keeper nervously raised his hoof, trying to get everyponies attention. "Um, I could take her, if you don't mind." He recoiled instantly, trying to pretend he hadn't spoken in the first place. Maybe he should just go home.

Sky thought about what Cloud Puff said. "To be honest I don't think anyone was paying attention to her. I was greeting people, Cherry and Flame were deep in conversation, Dimitri was... being Dimitri, You just came in and Star well I have no idea what Star was doing..." Sky said. "Also if you really want Star you could take her."

Harp was alright but she didn't say anything but she was on the verge of waking up, if she saw something that looked like a stallion she would thank him kindly. She didn't care who she would thank him kindly for his good nature most stallions wouldn't care about her.

"Well, we could take her together?" Cloud suggested to Star, "That way, if the weigh less spell wears off, there's back up." God, I'm such a dork. I probably sound so stupid. I should really just shut up now, before I say something I'll regret... "You guys wouldn't mind, would you?"

Seemed like an okay idea, it made sense to him.Okay Star, let's put that 12.5 wing power to use.

Star Keeper walked over to Harp, gazing down at her collapsed form. She was barley conscious, seeming going in and out of it. Alcohol poisoning was inevitable, but he had to do something. They had to keep her conscious for as long as they could.

"I-I'll just head off now." He pulled Harp over his back and tried to ease the weight by leaning up against Cloud. He put a hoof over her shoulder as he regained his balance. "Sorry, um... have you got her?"

• Brohoof 1

"Er, yeah, I think so..." Mumbled Cloud as she hauled part of Harp over her shoulder. It's mare was heavier then expected, even with the help of Star Keeper and the less weight spell. "Alright, let's get her there before the spell wears off. I don't want to be flying and then suddenly drop like a rock."

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid

Harp felt herself on some ponys back she hoped to wake up soon so she could thank him kindly any way she knew. Her eyes began to flutter open. as soon her fluttered her wings surely fallowed, she began to let out a long sigh she knew she'll face her kind stallion.

Sky watched and thought it was all up to them now. So he grabbed his drink and took a small sip. "Maybe them saving somepony will bring the two together." Sky mumbled to himself. Sky then noticed how Star struggled with Harp on his back. "She can't be that heavy... Especially with me doing the "Weigh less" spell... Can she?" Sky mumbled and then took another sip of his drink.

Edited by Sky