Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This is what Twilight might look like in a classic fighting game

Pix3M

what? no full spritesheet? i am dissappoint. lol joke, looks very nice, real detailed for a sprite, especially for a first attempt. :) probably too good

I said it's my first attempt at this particular style. I'm not completely new to spriting in general. You can check my dA at the other styles I've pixelled in. Hahah.

• Brohoof 2

Looking great, are you planning on doing the other Mane Six as well?

Only thing I could find missig woul be the highlights in the eyes, but that might not fit the look...

post-4376-0-28257800-1352849582.png

Turned out better than I thought. The original streetfighter sprites had much smaller eyes so there would naturally be no room for any highlights. I end up forgetting highlights.

post-4376-0-28257800-1352849582.png

• Brohoof 2

That looks great! I can never seem to be patient enough to even attempt anything like this. The pose she's in is very awesome. I'd like to see Trixie like this.

• Brohoof 1

That looks great! I can never seem to be patient enough to even attempt anything like this. The pose she's in is very awesome. I'd like to see Trixie like this.

Interestingly, this probably took no longer than 90 min.

Considering the apparent popularity of this sprite though, I guess I could make more of these.

• Brohoof 2

i really really love the style of this, it looks just perfect for a classic fighting game, it just screams CLASSIC FIGHTING GAME(Just like that).

But seriously great job! :D I want to see some more of these hopefully from you! Atleast the rest of the mane 6 Plz? :D?

Wow, this is actually amazing! Major props to you, it actually reminds me more of a Pokemon than anything, it looks great all around anyway though.

Nah... if I wanted a pokemon-styled sprite, I would have simpler shading, pose drawn in 3/4ths perspective instead of profile, and the outlines would have been done differently. Here, I looked at a street fighter sprite and tried imitating their style.

• Brohoof 1