Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flaedr

Welcome to Project Luna, what this is, is a massively huge Pixel Art Luna made in the game Blockland. It's dimensions, I estimate, are going to be around 800x900 studs, which will make the surface area of it 720000 blocks. Also, I am limited with colors, and I only have 56 colors to choose from, 16 of them are for the eyes gradient, and 24 of them are for the "sparkles". So I only have 16 for the rest of the body.

Log:

10.8.11 Luna's front left shoe is made and topic is started

10.9.11 Two other shoes are completed

10.10.11 Luna's front left leg and back right leg are done

10.11.11 Luna's back left leg is pretty much done, flank is started

10.12.11 The plot flank is done

10.15.11 The wing's outline is done. The wings are done

Pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Flaedr

Yep, you even have a cameo appearance in last week's episode the last picture!

Just shows how massive this actually is.

Yes everyone, see that black spec in the bottom of the second picture? That's the average size for a player and that would also be me.

And a leg is done! You can also see Ben in the bottom right corner for scale. (Note, the image kinda screws up the pixels.)

Posted Image

Also, right after this was taken, we owned a hater SO MUCH, me making legitimate arguments against what he was saying, and Ben just bashing his face in with insults. So hilarious.

And another leg is done! I'm also happy to say that Benofdoom is officially helping me by hosting, and helping to fill in large areas! That also means that if we don't finish this for whatever reason, he gets all of half the blame.

Posted Image

Sorry about the no update yesterday, and there will more than likely not be one today, but tomorrow will probably be the biggest one so far.

Decided to split up the massively large update into smaller ones. So far 7707 bricks.

Posted Image

Posted Image