Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do everypony ^_^ /) * (\

KhaosSparkz

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I foundeded it on googley :D

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Because it is epic :D what more do I need to say there :P

Hello everypony hows it going I am Khaos and I am neeeeeeeew here ^_^ just to say a really really

really big hello /) :wub:(\

• Brohoof 4

WELCOME to the forums, Khaos^^ tell us, what are your interests, besides the obvious MLP :lol:

ooh :P where do i start, lol

my intrests are; Horse Riding, Fishing, camping, making music and listening to music well msuic is kinda my life I am never without my music to be fair, writing stories, doing a little bit of art here and there (when I can be bothered :P), I enjoy animations especially from my child hood, I tinkle on the piano, I do a lot of Fan fic read throughs on my youtube channel... and they are all miserable fanfics :P

I lived in the country for 10 years, and spent most of my youth working on the farms, I go shooting tin cans, only did rabbiting once and I was the one with the messy job :P, being crazy and having mad party moments I collect dragons and wizards, gadgets and computer gizmos are also another interest I have :) currently working on a new kinda pc design at the minute, I love singing and dancing, and just being a thesbian, I collect the disneys the animation ones :P I do weight lifting and all the running and walking and swimming and cycling. I can't really think of anything else :P