Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Fountain RP

Miss Light Diamond

"It'll be fine Descant... Our natural pegasai instincts will kick in." He said, climbing onto a branch from a near by tree and then onto the roof. "Plus, If we just keep our wings open we will glide... I think." He said, Opening his wings and staring at the ground. "Maybe... This isn't such a good idea... Me whatever." He thought, Getting ready then pouncing off the roof... But falling straight to the ground. "I... AM OK." He said, Quickly standing up and brushing himself off. "I think we should find a pegasus teacher." He muttered.

(OOC: this is where i bring rainbow dash in. you can tell the future descant!)

Electro Dash had thought of that "you can just bring a few clouds down for me to fall on" she said, as she looked at the bulliten board for any info, after finding none on the brochure. As she looked, she noticed a poster "The pegasus colessium. Skilled pegasi wanted. 3rd place, 3'000 bits. 2nd place 10'000 bits. And 1st place, 50'000 BITS..."

"And a day with the wonderbolts!" a pony behind her interupted, shocking Electro Dash. "thats the BEst prize ever! ell other than joining the wonderbolts themselves."

"And you should know because?"

"Because your looking at last years winner. the one and only, RAINBOW DASH!" She posed  mid flight. to prove her awsome

"so your rainbow dash?" Electro asked. "because i was looking for someone to help me fly."

(OOC: Why is her text red, and not rainbow colored? Grr.)

"Where'd Electro Dash get off to?" Descant glanced around. He could not believe she'd just run off like that. "Well, Rainbow Dash is the best flyer around, and according to her, the best ever. We should probably find her, don't you think, Flame?"

"Sounds like a good idea to me... But I think we should also get Rubeous and Arcane to come... so we dont get lost or split up." He said, Noticing his back was still covered in dirt. He brushed him self off again and ran back into Descants house. "Hey Rubeous, Arcane... We are going into town to see if somepony can teach us to fly... You wanna come ?"

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~

Arcane signed and nodded, "As long as we can go for some magic lessons or something later, i will gladly come along" he said and walked outside to where they were, "Flying is probably a lot less complicated than magic, easier too" he huffed, why wasn't he turned into a Pegasus instead?

Descant looked at Arcane, and grinned. "Don't get all worked up over it. If you want, while Rainbow Dash (Assuming we actually find her) coaches the pegasi, I can show you unicorns a thing or two about telekinesis, and see if any of you can replicate my sound magic. I'm no Twilight Sparkle, but I'm definitely capable."

"And magic may be harder to learn but at least you dont need to figure out how to use new muscles... It is kinda confusing trying to open both wings at the same time." He said, glancing at his wings. "Ok... That sounded kinda dumb." He suppressed a laugh and started trotting towards the town.

• Brohoof 1

Dusk Storm woke up to find the sun perhaps a quarter of the way through the sky. She had dreamed the night before of soaring through the clouds, moving the clouds from one place to the next and bucking lightning bolts from them. She looked down at her left front leg and felt a tear of disappointment welling in her eye. She forced it back down. Just yesterday it had been healed by a purple unicorn. It was back to it's regular state once again. 

No matter, because today was the day she would learn to fly. She walked out the door skipping breakfast and looked at her friends as well as an unexpected face. Rubeus was declaring that his name was now Ruby Pain. She narrowed her eyes. She didn't trust him at all. She'd be keeping an eye on him. She gave her wings an experimental streach and laughed with joy. Both had unfolded at the same time. She'd be flying in no time! "Morning, guys. How much did I sleep through, because I've slept through earthquakes before."

Edited by Amber Sands

Descant smiled. "Nice to see you're awake, Dusk Storm. You slept more heavily than Tag. Considering he's slept through a firecracker being set off right next to him, I'd say that's pretty impressive.. Flame spent five whole minutes poking and prodding you this morning trying to wake you up, and gave up." Descant laughed. He still found this fact hilarious.

Edited by Descant

Flame smiled. "So, You figured out how to open them too." He said. "And yea... I spent a few minutes trying to wake you up but you seemed rather tired so... yea." He turned and started walking towards ponyville. "Today is the day I learn to fly... and I want to get an early start." He said happily.

Dusk Storm smiled. The day  before had taken a toll, but a night's seep had cured the fatigue. She was surprised by how easily she had forgotten her past life. It didn't matter any more. She had her second shot at life, and it wouldn't go to waste. "Let's get this party started!" She trotted up next to him, holding her useless leg off the ground.