You Are Locked In A Room With The Avatar Of The Person Above You

Feather Gem

(edited)

*Portal rips open*

Hello everyone, er, everypony! Back from my trip to Tamriel. Seems the human is here, there's that pony that shot me, and there is another pony. Hmm, wonder if anything new happened here at all. Wonder if that Changeling is here too...

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

Me? No, thank you. I dont drink normal coffee, there is a special type of 'Coffee' i drink. Which apparently only originates in Tamriel, none in Equestria, sadly. Want some? Its called, 'Skooma'.

*smurfs the door open with smurf magic*

I'm smurfing out of here!

Unfortunately for you. Behind each door, is another room. Its a room full of never ending rooms with doors. I would be ok with it, but... there are doors :o

(edited)

Unfortunately for you. Behind each door, is another room. Its a room full of never ending rooms with doors. I would be ok with it, but... there are doors :o

Oh look, I smurfed a portal back to smurf village.

Edited by Blue Questioner

Hello and welcome to the unescapable room! Where its always dark unless someone, er, somepony brings a light. All kinds of creatures gather here! Smurfs, Ponies, Humans, Changelings and of course, Floating question marks like myself! Now, who wants some Skooma! *A box of Skooma appears*