Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello?

Psycho Blitz

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I thought it looked fun

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched it to prove how dumb Bronies were.

Then I became a Brony :D

I'm glad I did!

Out of the mane 6 I'm like RD, but out of all ponies in general, I'm like Scootaloo :P

Okay I guess I should add more description...

I like listening to metal, screamo, etc.

I like creative writing so maybe I'll make FanFicts...

I like getting to know people

I like video games like Zelda

/) anyone?

• Brohoof 1

yo wassup dood i c u got dat #swag n stuf so yeeeeee u kool welcum

That was a joke.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. ;)

If you like metal, I advise goin' over to Crispy's Metal Thread. I don't personally go there, so I don't really know what goes on, but you may as well check it out.

You like Zelda? Yeah, you'll fit in, here. :P

If you like getting to know people, you'll just love getting to know everyone, here. These people are seriously about the only people that I ever want to talk to, ever. I love this place, and I really hope you'll have as good of an experience here as I do. :)

If you have any questions or whatnot, check out the FAQ, and if your question/concern isn't there, you can either shoot up a Support Ticket or just ask one of your fellow members. We're all friendly and won't mind helping you out with some things.

So, yeah, I hope you have a great stay with us, and that you'll be here and stay active for an extended period of time. :) Just follow the Global Rules and everything will be just peachy!

See ya' around~ ;)

• Brohoof 1

Yo yo yo, what it do mah nizzle!?

That was a joke as well.

Anyways, welcome to teh forums and such. :)

/)

P.S. I'm sure the reason you became a brony is the same reason for half of us. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

GUESS WHAT, THATS WHAT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

and that my equan friend is a joke as well

im new as well but as you can see by the previous joke not as witty as the many folks around here.

I can agree with you that out of the main 6 i never thought id like rainbow dash because of her pride and narcasism(if thats how you spell it) and more and more i leaned toward apple jack and fluttershy. but being an aviation junkie and wanting to prove myself i feel that im not like rainbowdash, im exactly like rainbowdash. just think! what if rainbow dash versed a jet would that not be awesome or what??

You can also see a convo about this on my page.

• Brohoof 1

Hehe... My friend made me watch and I did the same thing as you!!! I thought it was a stupid show for middle schoolers to watch but I got so attathed to the characters... And now I'm a brony!!! Girls can still be brownies right? :)

• Brohoof 1

Girls can still be brownies right?

Yes but to make a distinction, I like to use Pegasister.

Yeah I feel like the characters were what kept me hooked on the show :)

You like Zelda? Yeah, you'll fit in, here.

Really? That's awesome. Is there like a secret place for Zelda-MLP fans? :D

Really? That's awesome. Is there like a secret place for Zelda-MLP fans? :D

Oh I wish! Maybe you have to solve a puzzle to get there, and then when you unlock it.... di di do do da doo do di :D (I guess that doesn't come across as well in type as it did in my head, but for clarification, that's the 'unlocked secret' sound!) :P

Also, welcome! :D

Oh I wish! Maybe you have to solve a puzzle to get there, and then when you unlock it.... di di do do da doo do di :D (I guess that doesn't come across as well in type as it did in my head, but for clarification, that's the 'unlocked secret' sound!) :P

Also, welcome! :D

Yes exactly! :D Haha the puzzle should be something like the question this website asks to prevent trolling, something like, what pony is the color of Princess Zelda's dress? And only ppl who say Pinkie will be let in :P