New Pony-sona

Batsy

okay I will be the one to make the reference here before anypony else does. How about Uncle Leo? and now to wait to see if anyone will get it. Anyways ummm I can't really come up with anything at the moment so uhh yeah sorry. I meant no disrespect with the joke either. By the way great art work and use of colors it pops out really nicely.

• Brohoof 2

Something Leona. Portmanteau of Leo and Fiona.

She looks awesome, by the way. Heh, I wonder if her job is in astronomy or something related to viewing the sky.

• Brohoof 1

We Are Victorious In The Pursuit Of Exploration For Our Homelands Of The League.
-Weapon, Quotestorm Collections

http://mlpforums.com/topic/36359-ask-the-weapon/ -Want to learn more? Just ask.

BROHOOF. EVERYTHING.

TAVI -EIRIN

ADAM -RED/BLUE PROGRAM

CHANGELING DISCORD

I'm boring and unoriginal so I would go with Constance or Constalation. Darling piece though. Well done! I have to have people draw the pictures I want...sigh.....sad, non artistic pony I am.

• Brohoof 1

My past does not define me 'cause My past is not Today

She looks awesome, by the way. Heh, I wonder if her job is in astronomy or something related to viewing the sky.

I'm boring and unoriginal so I would go with Constance or Constalation. Darling piece though. Well done! I have to have people draw the pictures I want...sigh.....sad, non artistic pony I am.

I had a genius idea! Use two names! Lots of ponies have two names! how about Leona Constance? Haha, take that semi-seriously if you want.

Seriously, though, I wish I had the skill to make something like that and be able to call it just a doodle. That looks good. I like it. What color are her eyes when they're open, just out of curiosity?

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 2

Find the Heart of the Jungle!

Still searching for players! Join today!

I.......actually......like that name........ ;) ....It somehow fits and yes...many ponies have two names. I really think it should be a name to consider. But shes all yours so thats your choice. Thanks for letting me be apart of this process!

• Brohoof 1

My past does not define me 'cause My past is not Today

I.......actually......like that name........ ;) ....It somehow fits and yes...many ponies have two names. I really think it should be a name to consider. But shes all yours so thats your choice. Thanks for letting me be apart of this process!

Hm. Someone actually likes that name. And here I was, just thinking that I was being a Smart Alec. Now I feel like I've actually contributed something to the world. Thanks! :D

Find the Heart of the Jungle!

Still searching for players! Join today!

okay I will be the one to make the reference here before anypony else does. How about Uncle Leo? and now to wait to see if anyone will get it. Anyways ummm I can't really come up with anything at the moment so uhh yeah sorry. I meant no disrespect with the joke either. By the way great art work and use of colors it pops out really nicely.

Unfortunately I didn't get the reference OTL I had to google it haha and don't worry, I didn't take any offense to it. Thank you :)

I haven't really thought of her job but yeah, I'll probably do something along those lines haha and thank you!

oh wow, i really love your style, and how it's a little bit different from the style people usually draw in. also her hairstyle looks nice!

Thank you! ♥

I like the name Constance and thank you <3

I had a genius idea! Use two names! Lots of ponies have two names! how about Leona Constance? Haha, take that semi-seriously if you want.

Seriously, though, I wish I had the skill to make something like that and be able to call it just a doodle. That looks good. I like it. What color are her eyes when they're open, just out of curiosity?

I actually like that a lot and I'm probably use that :) And thank you. As for the eyes, I am thinking a nice yellow.

Thank you The Weapon, Obsidian_Winter and Descant for the name ideas ♥♥♥

Edited by Batsy
  • Brohoof 2