Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Weapon

The Weapon

Uh... Hello, all of MLPforums. It's Us, the Weapon, newly arrived sentient mass of immortal creepy children. We have decided to start an ask thread to find out more about you... Somehow, We think it's because of all those other ask-a-pony things out there.

So, ask away!

Edited by The Weapon

If you're a mass of immortal creepey children? Are you related to Slender then...

Nope, but I think I might have eaten a triegclone during the Horror Family Reunion during the fighting dinner...

Long story.

Please use OOC. With the fact that each persona is individually written, plus the fact Dan is coming along soon and he might join us, things will get awkward if you want to speak to nedben directly. :P

(OOC: Ohai darty. Just get around the fact the story character disguise accounts are all given knowledge of their situation.)

Tell me, what did you mean by "Well? How am I supposed to kill thousands of bronies worldwide without a bad fanfic to nuke all their sites with?"

• Brohoof 1

That was Nedben number #2. We have multiple people operating the accounts. 2 is annoying and superioristic.

Personally, I'm run by #3.

The actual nedben account and roblox spy are run by all of us. :P

And who says people won't like a fanfic where fluttershy finds the internet and looks at it?

We have internal targeting with the accuracy of a Reprogrammed Autonomous Lifeform, which is to say We are capable of such feats as shooting down every car in a race complicatedly.

Range is dependent on Our current tools, but hey.

We are a mass of immortal sentient creepy children armed with various megaweapons. Defeating someone with an AK-47 would be trivially easy even without our favored unit-spam-mauling attack.