MLP Forums hand shake yes or no

Morager

I randomly thought one day that we should have a secret hand shake just for the forums. I know we normally brohoof eachother which is cool but i was thinking since not every brony is apart of the forums we can do something a little extra for when we meet other members. It doesnt need to be a hand shake exactly too. I dont know what tho but i wanted to see what you guys thought or had any ideas.

We could use something like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoons thing. Bump, bump ,sugar lump plump. Or something like that. Or maybe Twilight and Cadence's thing. Just not so "girly".

I believe the established "hoofshake" should follow as such, brought to you by two of Equestria's finest citizens.

Oh, god for a second there I had a visualization...

Might not be a bad idea, but personally. I'd go for something just tiny bit more discrete for a secret handshake.

• Brohoof 1

I believe the established "hoofshake" should follow as such, brought to you by two of Equestria's finest citizens.

Do a lil' shake!

Okay well then this at least could be our way of greeting each other if we meet in person like at bronycon or something else?

• Brohoof 2

Not a bad idea. I always thought if I met another member it would go something like, "Hey, I'm Artemis. What's happenin'?" Posted Image

But some kind of physical greeting would be better. Maybe... a combination of a brohoof, the ladybugs awake thing, Nigel Thornberry, and the sugar-lump rump thing Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara do?

"Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs a-BLARGH. Broohoof, Brohoof, and do a little sugar-lump rump."

That was a terrible idea...

Okay well then this at least could be our way of greeting each other if we meet in person like at bronycon or something else?

I'll be at Bronycon. If you're there too I'll gladly do it.

Edited by Artemis

I think this is a really good idea. We can all have an international official handshake and decide on what it should be. I'm voting AGAINST doing a little shake though.

I might not have the best flank in the world, but if we were to greet each other at BronyCon I would be honored to shake my money maker for the sake of the secret Brony hoofshake.

Edited by AegisReflector

I might not have the best flank in the world, but if we were to greet each other at BronyCon I would be honored to shake my money maker for the sake of the secret Brony hoofshake.

Bah,  no one will be judging flanks! Its all about being apart of the family...being apart of this great and wonderful thing. I mean, I have a cutie mark tattooed on my Flank for real...some people mind find that odd but I wouldn't care....hmm...on a side note, I may need to adjust a pair of jeans so my new cutie mark can be seen when I want it to be.............