Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Everypony!!! :D

Fluttershy4life

So I am fairly new in the My Little Pony fandom (i loved gen.3 as a kid but i don't think that really counts LOL) and I love the show sooo much!!!

It's kind of weird how i got into My Little Pony, you see i am a HUGE south park fan and a pony video was in the related videos of one. It was about Fluttershy which was my favorite pony as a kid and before I knew it I got addicted! :D

It turns out too my best friend is also a huge fan of the show and the two of us have gotten closer now because of it!!!

I'm a 14 year old girl that goes to High School and I'm not ashamed to say that i'm a proud pegasister!! :)

I can't wait to get to know everyone on the forum's, i have to admit out of all the fandoms i've been a part of throughout all these years the My Little Pony community has got to be my favorite!!

See you all on the forums!! And of course *brohoof*

Welcome to the forums. I have joined yesterday, but I love seeing even more new ponies join all the time.

The family will grow forever(:

I hope you do enjoy yourself here. You will make new friends, so I hope you won't worry too much about that.

The ponies here are the nicest ponies ever. I love this place even though I'm a newborn.

Hello and welcome to the forums Fluttershy4life! I'm Jokuc and I bet you'll have a great time here with us.

You can message me if there's any questions you have or if you just feel for it. Cya around in the forums!