Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Winter Warmth - RP

Loona

"Nice to meet you too," he said, taking another gulp from the mug. "This is very good tea," he complemented, before finishing it off and setting it on the counter. "I better get off before I'm home too late. Sometimes family just won't realize how much older you're getting," he said, rolling his eyes, before looking back. "I'd better get going. See you around."

• Brohoof 1

"I am terribly sorr-" Schola begins but then looks at who he ran into. He gazed down at the pony laying on the ground, half covered in snow half inside his house. "This pegasus must be mad" He prods his side trying to force him to wake up. "Are you alright? Are you mad? you could die out here!"

After a moment realizing that he is not-respondent Schola lays his scholars cloak over the pony and travels back to his own warm home and goes to sleep.

Ace woke up a couple minets later confused as to where he was until it hit him. "Draco!" Ace shot up causing teh cloke to cover his face, Ace quickly grabed teh cloak and stared at it for a couple of secounds then put it back on and closed his door. "I should thank the pony their cloak...after I find Draco." Ace said walking back towards the city.

"Confound this cold, how can a sensation be so obtrusive!" At this point Schola wishes he would have kept his cloak, the loss is felt more in his lacking the tactile tie to his old university more than the actual pain of the cold. He passes by a shop where some ponies are chatting inside. After a brief consideration he dips inside for a brief reprieve of the cold. "I hope they won't kick me out for not buying anything, what do they sell here, tea?"

He sits by Yellow Dumpling, largely ignoring his surroundings while rubbing his hooves together in an attempt to warm them.

Diamond smiled at Yellow Dumpling as he trotted out the door. "I will see you around." She said. *He seem's nice.* 

As Yellow Dumpling trotted out the door another pony trotted in. "Hello there, Is there anything I can help you with or are you just looking ?" She asked, 

@@Forsooth,

"Oh, uhh..." Schola looks around the shop, observing the various items before looking into his coin pouch. One bit. "Uhh, what can I get with this" he says nervously before holding up a single coin. "Please let there be something that costs only this amount so I can stay" He thinks to himself.

"Well... Usually, That wouldn't get you anything but you look rather cold so do you want a cup of tea ? Its on the house." Diamond smiled and trotted to the back room to get a mug.

"I wonder why he was looking around with no bits... Maybe he is looking at stuff for Hearth's Warming Eve." She thought, Walking back out to the front desk and filling the mug with hot water.

Ace was sneaking around trying to find Draco but sadly could find heads or tails of teh mail pony. "You got lucky this time Draco but I will get you!" Ace said in a overdramatic fashion then deciding to get something to drink he thightened the cloak around his neck and walked into the tea shop.

"Thank you very much, this is very much appreciated." Schola replies, putting the coin back into his pouch. "I think I will stay here a bit before moving on, I am starting to like it here in Ponville" he ponders to himself He looks back down at his pouch with a frown "I shouldnt have purchased that book, I don't have a department to pay for food anymore" Schola becomes again lost in thought concerning his new temporary life.

Edited by Forsooth

Draco walked into the tea shop slowly as he took off his red hat and the fake beard on his chin. "A cup of tea please I need to stay awake for my deliveries. And you might want to look for a unconcous stallion out there," Draco said with a slight yawn. He had been up all night and day delivering gifts to the orphanage. Normally terbulence wouldn't be a problem but a tired Draco equals crash landing.

Draco walked into the tea shop slowly as he took off his red hat and the fake beard on his chin. "A cup of tea please I need to stay awake for my deliveries. And you might want to look for a unconcous stallion out there," Draco said with a slight yawn. He had been up all night and day delivering gifts to the orphanage. Normally terbulence wouldn't be a problem but a tired Draco equals crash landing.

Ace looked behind him to see Draco. "Draco! What a wonderful surprise!...Be right back." Ace ran out back into the snow and quickly made a snowball, he then ran back inside and tossed it at Draco hitting him square in the face. "Hahahahahahaha bullseye!" Ace said laughing.

"I have a tea that I just made... Its one of my own invention... Its taste isn't too bad but if you are tired its the tea for you." She smiled at Draco then ace threw a snowball at him. "Um... Excuse me... I dont want to seem rude but, If we  could keep the snow outside... that would be fantastic." She giggled and used her magic the levitate the little bits of snow from the snow ball back out the door.

(Damn ninjas  :ph34r: )

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~

Schola furrows his brow and rests his head on his right hoof. He continues to ponder, largely ignoring what is going on around him. He hears what is said but does not cognize it. "Perhaps I have a conflict of values, I value food but also learning... but are these commensurate?"

Draco's right eye twitched "Ace tell me what do you know about being a courier pony?" Draco asked his voice alittle cold. He looked to Diamond with a smile "Thank you miss. Hmm?" Draco tiped his hat to Diamond "Hey you the scholarly type do you need a job?" Draco asked the scholar.

Schola snaps out of his thoughts and looks up at Draco. “Yes, but I don’t want one” He thinks, but says: “Uhh… yes… I suppose I do” “If I don’t my funds will soon run out”. “Why?” At this point he looks over and sees his beloved black cloak. “You there! You look alive and well now don’t you?” he calls to Ace.

Diamond placed a hot cup of chai tea at the table where Schola sat. She smiled then trotted back behind the counter and filled another mug with hot water then dropped a tea bag into the mug. "Here you are." She held out the mug for Draco to take. *Wow... Lots of business today.*

"I could use a scholarly pony like you in my line of busness," Draco said as he put a bag of bits down onto the table. He handed the mare 5 bits "Keep the change miss," Draco looked at the scolar pony "I have to go to distant lands like Saddle Arabia, the changeling hive. the zebra lands. So I'll need an extra pair of whooves so that the local populace can have the deliveries. You'll be living in my mansion or a house of your choosing. I will pay you 100 bts per delivery," Draco said as he sipped his tea.

Schola looks at Draco suspiciously, finding his lucrative offer hard to believe. “Why is such work merit such high pay? Also, I am not a particularly fast or athletic pony. Perhaps there is some office work available?” “There has to be something wrong with this picture, it is far too lucrative”

Draco chuckled slightly "Being a courier is dangerous work, but yes what I'm proposing is office work. You'll only get 90 bits per hour," Draco said as he then pulled out a fire ruby "I make exotic deliveries and rare deliveries. Plus I deliver right to the princessses on what they want for insance Celestia has a sweet tooth and Luna likes to watch her art in the sky, then there are those noblity sheesh high class morons if you ask me," Draco coughed slightly "Anyhow I make deliveries and I do the paperwork but I need somepony to do the paper work and make deliveries to the various ponies here in Ponyville.  The reason why I pay so well is because Ponyville is dangerous to work at. Just last year Discord was set free by acouple of fillies fighting," Draco sighed as he drank his tea slowly. "Then there was the parsprites invasion,the diamond dog takeover, and oh I nearly forgot Cerberus came and nearly bit off my tail," Draco explained "you can see why I pay so well now don't you?"

“Hmm…” Schola pauses to think… after a few moments I quite concentration he came to a decision: “I will do it, I will take your job. I am rubbish when it comes to danger but I am so good at paperwork I think it may balance out”. "First sight of danger and I am out of there" he thinks to himself.

Draco chuckled "Good but don't think of running away  when there's danger because if we run what would our customers think eh?" Draco asked "After all we won't get many customers to keep our wallets fat and our bellies full," Draco said with a slight smile "Tell me then would you run if your loved one was in danger?"

Schola furrowed his brow “Well I have no loved ones per se, but if I were to have one I would think that it would depend greatly on the circumstance. Only after weighing all possibilities and what they entail could that decision be made… But all things being equal I should think that I would not run”.

"Thank you very much good sir." Diamond smiled at Draco when he gave her the extra bits. "What a nice pony." She thought, sitting down in the chair behind the counter and opening a very old book about tea. "Ugh... There are so many recipes I still have to try... I better get on that." She thought.

Draco took off his green scarf to reviel a large jagged shaped scar on the right side of his neck "Manticore when I savedthe one who I thought was my scial somepony in reality she was only using me," Draco said "But if it means she lives then so be it I would face more manticores and use an F-5 class tornado which I cannot control. Well it would rip my wings off,"

Schola observes the scar closely before speaking. “In your case it was better to act, but not so if I was there. If I attacked a Manticore I would surely die, quite swiftly and unceremoniously I might add. Then both myself and my hypothetical special some-pony would be dead. Nothing would have been gained by my recklessness."

"Oh really alright then here's the situation your special some-pony is in trouble you onkly have three things in your saddlebags a talisman of healing, a talisman of high resistance to impact, and a rock," Draco said "What would you do?" he looked at the scholar pony with a serious gaze.