Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Winter Warmth - RP

Loona

“Hmm…” This took some thinking… “Ah” he said with a spark of inspiration “I think I would use myself the ‘talisman of high resistance to impact’, throw the rock to get the attention of the manticore, try to get the ‘talisman of healing’ to the hypothetical pony, and have us both run I opposite directions and hope that he gave up before killing me”

"I didn't say what size the manticore was now did I?" Draco asked "The one I faced was fully grown and the tail was longer reach I got hit quite well and the one I loved ran off. I think she planned it," Draco smiled "Do you know the effects of the healing talisman the bigger the wound the more you'll hurt worst than the original wound,"

“I suppose I assumed the hypothetical pony to be unconscious or under some other sort of physical duress. But it is relevant neither the possibility of her planning it nor any future feelings towards her. I am also going to assume that for this pony to be my special some-pony I would have positive feelings towards her.” Schola replied. "I would like also to think that bodily sensations would be a secondary concern.

"You over analise things my friend don't think about it so much and just feel," Draco said "For instance I love seeing my customers face when they get their package. There is also a reason why I dressed up as santa pony this year since no pony else would want to," Draco said as he looked into his tea which was nearly gone. "To see their smiling faces living day by day alone," Draco's voice went quiet at the last part.

“’You can never overanalyze’ is my motto. If I had let my feelings dictate my actions I would not be in the position I am at today” Realizing the irony in his own statement I regards to his own circumstances Schola chuckled sadly to himself. “Would that I did, I may very well not be in my position” He thought.

… “I can understand trying to spread happiness though… I never caught your name, mine is Schola.”

Draco O'mally of the O'mally delivery services. You'll never find a more laughable pony like me around in three miles," Draco said with a slight smile as he stated the company motto. "Of course it helps that I'm trying to help out around Canterlot since last month,"Draco said. He then said sarcastically "Yeah way to go Celestia not believing the mare who saved Equestria 2 times over while a Changeling queen was there right in your fac. You know what I found out though it's easy to detect magic using a zebra talisman of detection,"

“Your delivery service seems to service a wide area, quite the achievement…” at this point Schola remembered that he had been served tea. He picked it up and started to drink. “This is pretty good, and doubly so when considering its price, thank you” he says to Diamond. “Where was I? oh yes, deliveries. Why do you feel the need to focus on Canterlot?”

"Restoration takes time and money. So I help out by delivering my own  lumber to them and help them. They are still recovering no matter how pretty it looks on the outside there is alot of ponies that have lost alot some more than others," Draco said as he unconcously rubbed his chest slightly. "So I try to help them by rebuilding their homes or delivering to them what they need the most out of my own home,"

“A valiant pursuit!” Schola exclaimed “I myself and from Canterlot you know, I attended the university until just two weeks ago.” He then paused, recalling unpleasant thoughts. “I was there you know…” he finally says in a quiet tone. He then was silent for a full minute.

"When the changelings attacked I know about that that's why you will never see me I'm always in the shadows. Why would I want to be a hero huh," Draco said as he drank the last of his tea and set down 3 bits "For Schola here," Draco said as he opened his wings slightly "Do you have anywhere to live?" Draco asked Schola.

Schola answered "I do, I have a small place I am renting, but it seems like I am down to my last bit." he looks down at his all too light coin pouch. "But with this work you are offering it seems like I will be just fine" He smiles genuinly as he says this last part. "Thanks for paying by the way."

"Anything for a friend," Draco said warmly "Oh and miss you are truely a gracous soul" Draco said with an honest tone. He walked outside after putting on his Sant Pony outfit on and opened his wings grabbing a bag full of toys. "Next stop th hospital" Draco said quietly to himself.

Diamond placed a hot cup of chai tea at the table where Schola sat. She smiled then trotted back behind the counter and filled another mug with hot water then dropped a tea bag into the mug. "Here you are." She held out the mug for Draco to take. *Wow... Lots of business today.*

After a couple of minets of Ace's laughing fit he was able to calm down and talk to the mare behind the counter. "Sorry, sorry the temption was to much and I figured I won't see Draco after this since hes busy." Ace said chukling. "My names Flying Ace nice to meet you what types of tea do you have?"

"Its alright. My name is Light Diamond. And I have pretty much any type of tea you can think of... the tea's on the shelves in here are just barely half of the tea I have... The rest is in a cellar downstairs... So it all depends on what you are looking for." Diamond smiled.

"I should probably be getting home soon... Its almost lunch." She thought, Looking at a clock above the door.

Rose was tucked away in her greenhouse away at the far edge of Ponyville. She wasn't fond of winter, because she couldn't grow in her garden, but she got paid well for providing the herbs that other ponies couldn't grow themselves during the frigid weather. She walked steadily down the row of plants, watering them, when she came across her most recent botanical acquisition  a rare flowering cactus from Saddle Arabia. She had managed to produce several more in a short amount of time with careful cultivation and magical encouragement to grow. The juice inside the cactus was fragrant and delicious, as she had discovered on her trip, and the flowers were edible and had a unique flavor, that was both slightly bitter and sweet at the same time. Rose decided that she would take two of the flowering cacti that she had grown since returning from her trip the previous week to the tea shop in Ponyville. She wanted to see what Light Diamond could do with the flower and the cactus nectar.

She walked down the Main Street of Ponyville, magically attempting to keep the snow and cold from reaching the cacti she held telekinetically. Thank Celestia the Tea Shop was on the side of town closer to her own greenhouse home near the Everfree Forest. She nudged open the door, and saw that the tea shop was packed with ponies, most of whom seemed unfamiliar. Just perfect.

"Hey, Di, I've procured something new for you to enjoy. Consider it an early Hearth's Warming gift!"

Edited by Descant

"Aw, Thanks Rose." Diamond smiled and took the cactus. "Are you up for a cup of tea ?"  She asked, Trotting into the back room and placing the cactus on a small table next to the window. "I just finished making pumpkin tea... A farmer just outside of town gave me a pumpkin and I didn't really know what to do with it... So I made tea." She giggled.

Rose laughed. "It's for tea, silly. Although you can use it for decoration if you want. It's a rare flowering cacti only found deep in the Saddle Arabian deserts. Strongly and unusually flavored nectar and petals. I sort of wanted to see what kind of tea you could make from it. If it turns out to be popular, I'm breeding more of them. Although I'd love to have some pumpkin tea." 

(OOC: It'll be a while before I can respond again, I've got stuff to take care of. Like a 3 hour car ride home from College.)

Diamond giggled. "I knew it was for tea, But I need to dry out some of the leaves before I can make it... And I would have to let them dry overnight or so... Plus I would need to add a couple more herbs. But trust me, The Second I am done making it, There will be a cup waiting right here for you." She smiled and trotted into the back room for some mugs

• Brohoof 1

Rose smiled. "Well, why don't you go ahead and juice it? The cactus nectar is pretty sweet. They drink it as juice in Saddle Arabia." She glanced around again, seeming to remember that they weren't the only ones in the shop. "You look awfully busy today, anyways. Don't let me keep you." She sat down at a small table in the corner by herself.

Rose smiled. "Well, why don't you go ahead and juice it? The cactus nectar is pretty sweet. They drink it as juice in Saddle Arabia." She glanced around again, seeming to remember that they weren't the only ones in the shop. "You look awfully busy today, anyways. Don't let me keep you." She sat down at a small table in the corner by herself.

Ace over heard about saddle arabia and went over to teh mare. "Excuse me but I heard you mention Saddle Arabia have you been there before?" Ace's curiosity got a hold of him and he forgot to introduce himself. "I've read thousnads of books about that place but I want to hear a ponies' experience."

Ace over heard about saddle arabia and went over to teh mare. "Excuse me but I heard you mention Saddle Arabia have you been there before?" Ace's curiosity got a hold of him and he forgot to introduce himself. "I've read thousnads of books about that place but I want to hear a ponies' experience."

Rose looked up. She hadn't expected to be approached. "Oh. Yes, I've been to Saddle Arabia. It's pretty empty outside of the cities. All sand. I didn't like it much." She looked a little uncomfortable at talking to somepony she didn't know. "Much better here, where I can be in my forest."

"I will go juice some of it right now." Diamond smiled and trotted into the back room. 

She get off a couple parts of the cactus and placed them on a cutting board, Then she started taking off the spines.

After a couple minutes she started juicing the pieces from the cactus.

Yellow Dumpling entered the tea shop once more, only to be greeted by the sight of...many ponies. So many of them. When did they get here, he thought to himself, mostly due to his claustrophobia, but he said in a quiet voice, "It's too cold out there, so..." He looked around uncertainly, knowing it was warm in his home, but with all that tea in here, it was nice and toasty. Not to mention many ponies to get acquainted with as he was new to his new identity and the new town. 5 different names and places I've lived...have I really squandered that much of my life?

Rose looked up. She hadn't expected to be approached. "Oh. Yes, I've been to Saddle Arabia. It's pretty empty outside of the cities. All sand. I didn't like it much." She looked a little uncomfortable at talking to somepony she didn't know. "Much better here, where I can be in my forest."

Ace nodded in agrement then rembered he forgot to introduce himself. "Oh im sorry I havn't introduced myself im Flying Ace its a pleasure to meet you....oh I just noticed I havn't gottan your name either heheh." Ace said laughing nervesly. Got a little to exited there Ace.

When Diamond finished juicing the cactus she poured it into two cups for her and Rose.

She walked out of the back room she noticed Yellow Dumpling. "Hey. Decided to come back huh ?" She smiled and sat down with Rose and Ace then gestured for Yellow Dumpling to do so as well.

@,@@Descant,@@Flying Ace,