Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Family Members As MLP Characters

Shanks

I thought of something interesting at work today, what MLP characters are my family members like? I came up with a few interesting answers

Brother- Rainbow Dash: he has been into sports as long as I can remember and did spend some time in the military as an MP

Dad- Pinkie Pie: he has been through hell but no matter what he has always kept that great sense of humor I always loved about him, I love you and miss you Dad.

Mom- Applejack: she is where I get my stubborn, blunt brutal honesty and disdain for BS from

Aunt- Twilight Sparkle: she is a teacher like say Ms Cheerily though her social skills are shall we say slightly awkward.

Uncle- Big Macintosh: he tends to stay out of most of the major drama but when he has something to say he does say it.

Great Grandma- Granny Smith: I don't really know why Granny Smith reminds me of her it might just come to me a bit later.

Cousin- Braeburn: I couldn't cheat and say Applejack one more time but this particular cousin who I have mentioned before has made a career out of taking care of ponies which has been a passion of hers since she was just a filly.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

• 8 years later...

My sister reminds me of Rainbow Dash because of her ego and her passion for sports.

My Grandma on my mom's side reminds me of Applejack because of her bluntness, her love for food, and family is the most important thing to her.