ooc Canterlots Mental Institution

Feather Gem

Unless an earth pony is considered abnormal then no he isn't normal if so yes he is normal.  try putting your mind around that a few times any way here is my link to my Oc. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/bob-r2171

This is for Gems eyes only

Oh.  Sorry.  Just saw this.  Go ahead and use him.

Guys, can I just pretty please point out that while some of you were saying Yavolin was going over board and godmoding...well you all kind of are too xD

So...yes.

But please continue.  I can see you're having fun.

can i join?

My character is called saphirre feather but call her saffy for short.

Shes wonderbolt and i can post an image for you.

Go ahead and join away.

Just try to fit in somewhere in this chaotic little place.

(I'm sure you'll fit right in xD)

Theres an almost somwhere in that scentence an I was adressing Yavolin (you have no right to be called by your name yavolin yoh changed it too many fucking times)

Hmmm, wut. I wasn't going to let yourselves killed, of course i wasn't but SOMEBODY couldn't wait and cried their ass off. 

Serious person haz serious question here.

If I were to, say, make a fanfiction based on our escapades in the institution, would you all be willing to let me use your OC's as characters?

hey, no worries people, i'll give all the credit that is due, no worries. and yes, lily, i'll give your OC as much love as she can take, ok? XD just gotta wait for the others now.

WHAT THE HAY IS GOING ON IN THE RP RIGHT NOW!? THIS IS JUST GETTIN FREAKY-DEAKY UP IN THIS PLACE!!! XD jk, but... wow...

I don't fucking now, Dr. Stable and Lily wanted to get horny so i'm giving them what they want. Plus remember, being the only friggin' twisted RP around, we are can swear and do crazy stuff.

I don't fucking now, Dr. Stable and Lily wanted to get horny so i'm giving them what they want. Plus remember, being the only friggin' twisted RP around, we are can swear and do crazy stuff.

.....I didn't ask to get frisky at all

XD what the hell lol

(filler filler filler filler filler fill