Let's talk about Villian choices

Agent Spike

Me, the Cat of Carnival design.
Fillies get in line...
YOU'RE MINE!!!
Ponyville is doomed and you've got a front row view.
The events in motion cannot be stopped unless you
Give yourself up and let your love set me free,
Or your friends die, their souls paid to me (so)...

Don't be so scared of my plans for you,
There's nothing I dare not do!!!

Now you're mine, you ponies can’t resist.
You make my life oh so rich!!!
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/carnival-cat-catherine-r2206

Edited by Carnival_Cat

Wait, as in who is your favorite villain?

I agree with ya bro, Discord is awesome. Not only is it that he is hilarious, he has a memorable/unique personality, and he is totally overpowered, he also is very psychologically intriguing in the way that he corrupts the Mane 6 using illusions and their deepest darkest fears.

Edited by Night Shine
  • Brohoof 1

My favourite villain is King Sombra because he doesn't say anything, he just laughs and growls and grunts and makes other ponies miserable ^_^

Edited by akita-ken
  • Brohoof 1

Signature to come soon. I think. Yeah. Once I think up a nice one. Or when someone makes one for me. Damn it. I need more time to draw and animate poni. >_<

My favorite villain would be Discord. The episodes he was in were great, and chaotic Equestria is best Equestria. Voice acting was great as well.

-"My little pony, not yours!"

Discord, all the way. He pretty much likes to play around with reality and not take anything seriously (plus he was the longest lasting villain and nearly beat the Mane Six, that pretty much deserves some mentioning right there) . Chrysalis would be a close second because while she made an excellent villain, she was still too bitchy and rude, and she didn't really last that long (she got beat out by the one thing she feeds on which, to me, is kind of embarassing :unsure: )

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

Favorite villain overall, or favorite MLP villain? My favorite villain overall is Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy VI. I both despise him and love him. My favorite MLP villain is hands down Discord. Hell, he's my favorite character in the whole show! I think what makes him so great is that he's a simple character in concept, but there's just so much you can do and so many places you go with him. You can make him silly and goofy, or you can make him sinister and threatening. You can give a tragic past, or give him so past at all. He's just so versatile. Throw in fantastic voice work, fascinating psychological implications, and all his awesome powers, mix it up, heat on the stove for an hour, and you have a great character.

Y'know, I've been on this site for almost ten years and I've never had a proper signature. Ain't that something?

Nightmare Moon! 

I just love the whole cliche villain thing. Evil laughter, lightning flashing, and darkness. Lots of that.

It's my fetish.

wat-18.jpg

~We stop looking for the monsters under our beds when we realize they're inside us.

My favourite villain from games:

Jame sunderland.

and Relius clover/ Terumi from Blazblue. Those two are tied, totally evil. One is pretty much the definition of chaotic evil and the other is definition of Neutral Evil but none the less they work fine as a group and are the closest thing they have to each other that can be called a friend. Both equally powerful as hell, terrifying and wielding knowledge beyond that of the most of enlightened of men, they would make a good pair of criminals in any setting or crossover if written in character.

Cthulhu from the COC mythos: Because nothing more evil than losing your sanity at the sight of something alone.

From the show: I'd have to say...Discord. Most interesting dialogue  most interesting animation and scene transitions, most interesting plot and story.

A Head Butt is just a more confrontational meeting of the minds.

Chrysalis after a certain flash video Tiarawhy made.

Hehehehe.

Mmmmmh well if I couldn't do that probably Trixie or Discord or something, Trixie because she's such a qt and Discord because he's a broski from the cold stoneski. If you catch my drift.

• Brohoof 1

Don't Punch!

Stab.

Chrysalis after a certain flash video Tiarawhy made.

Hehehehe.

Mmmmmh well if I couldn't do that probably Trixie or Discord or something, Trixie because she's such a qt and Discord because he's a broski from the cold stoneski. If you catch my drift.

Oh god. You saw that too?

It was kinda cool, for a clop vid.

Oops!

I mean, *Ahem*

OMFG WHY U CLUP U DUM FUK?! DAZ SIC N STUF.

SHAHP IT U SIKO.

(YOLO SWAG 2012)

super-retard1.jpg

~We stop looking for the monsters under our beds when we realize they're inside us.

What the hay is a Villian? :wacko:

Favorite villain... That would be Horus the Warmaster from Wh40K

0eiZn.jpg

Thanks to his dickish treachery, the entire galaxy is on a perpetual war for the last 10,000 years. With Lorgar he convinced at least half of the entirety of the Imperium of Mankind to point their weapons on their own God Emperor. While some people might say he failed, the fact that the God Emperor hadn't moved a muscle in 10,000 years says that he's quite successful.

k3v45pe.jpg?1

discord no doubt because unlike Queen Cystalus (sorry if i spelled that wrong) he had to have the elements of harmony slay him instead of the power of love.

*It was spelled Chrysalis. Dont worry about grammer. 

I liked that Chrysalis had an army ,Discord was on his own. And also with Chrysalis it felt like Equestria was in war.

pewdiepiebrofistbysnowf.jpg

*It was spelled Chrysalis. Dont worry about grammer. 

I liked that Chrysalis had an army ,Discord was on his own. And also with Chrysalis it felt like Equestria was in war.

yeah that was pretty cool. the army with the big battle scene was great and seeing twilight being used as a gatling gun. brohoof /)*(\

• Brohoof 1

yeah that was pretty cool. the army with the big battle scene was great and seeing twilight being used as a gatling gun. brohoof /)*(\

/)*(/ Brohoof to you too. I would like that Discourd could have get a army too, because that would make him more interesting ,and also RD fightin Discord minions or little Discord clones would be awesome :)

• Brohoof 1

/)*(/ Brohoof to you too. I would like that Discourd could have get a army too, because that would make him more interesting ,and also RD fightin Discord minions or little Discord clones would be awesome :)

What would be even better is if discord created an army and he teams up with QC and try to destroy the mane 6 but when the war is almost over i and the villans almost win QC an discord get into a fight with each other and destroy each others army.

• Brohoof 1

What would be even better is if discord created an army and he teams up with QC and try to destroy the mane 6 but when the war is almost over i and the villans almost win QC an discord get into a fight with each other and destroy each others army.

That would be so epic,and that could happen becuase QC wants the ponies love, and Discord wants to rule equestria ,so they can get into some kind of an agreement. Also that would be a tough challenge for the main 6 ,but seeing how they have become more powerful from season 1 they could beat them.

• Brohoof 1

That would be so epic,and that could happen becuase QC wants the ponies love, and Discord wants to rule equestria ,so they can get into some kind of an agreement. Also that would be a tough challenge for the main 6 ,but seeing how they have become more powerful from season 1 they could beat them.

why do i get the feeling this might accually happen. im just waiting for that episode. who knows it could happen. and it was our idea (unless someone already thought of it)

• Brohoof 1

why do i get the feeling this might accually happen. im just waiting for that episode. who knows it could happen. and it was our idea (unless someone already thought of it)

I also do think that that would happen, i hope that Luna and Celestia do have a rule on that battle too. Would be awesome seeing Luna fighting :)

• Brohoof 1

I also do think that that would happen, i hope that Luna and Celestia do have a rule on that battle too. Would be awesome seeing Luna fighting :)

yeah... but i have one question... where was luna when the changlings were attaking. i have many theries but no straight awnsers