Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My friends OC

MuLeKsI

Very nice! Very neat and smooth. I can see that you practice a lot. If I'm going to be honest, the bottom half of the mane looks like stained glass. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't really know how a mane could just have spots of color in the middle. Especially in those shapes. But it's still a very nice OC and I commend you friend for selecting nice colors. Very nice work!

• Brohoof 1

Very nice! Very neat and smooth. I can see that you practice a lot. If I'm going to be honest, the bottom half of the mane looks like stained glass. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't really know how a mane could just have spots of color in the middle. Especially in those shapes. But it's still a very nice OC and I commend you friend for selecting nice colors. Very nice work!

Yeah, I know, the mane does look a bit weird, but that's how my friend wanted it so that's how he gets it I guess xD

Thanks for the comment :D

Hey, well done! :)

You appear to have a very unique style, based on the 'texture' of the mane and the border style. I like it! :3 Also, the eyes look really cool.

Anywaiz, overall good job! :D

I tried to be creative with the colours this time. xD I think it did end up looking pretty good.

But yeah, Im glad you like it and thanks for the comment. :3

Very nice, I like the eyes, but the stroke around is too big I would say :) Blur makes it more interesting, hair color is really good :)

Thanks, Its always nice to hear that people like my drawings and feedback is always welcome.

img-1061654-1-tumblr_lyw8apzYvD1r3856io1

It's pretty good. I especially like what you did with the blur and the texture on the mane. I also like what you did with the eyes and the subtle blushing.

Its always nice to hear that someone likes my art. :D

Thank you for the comment :3