Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi friends!

FriendGuy

Hey I'm friend guy, and I'm here to be your friend. I'm a friendly person and I like my friends. I like animals and cartoons and games, I'm a very fun person I promise you. I'm friend guy, and like Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash. Get to know me, we will talk about friendship and make a friendship.

• Brohoof 8

7 minutes ago, Comrade Friendship said:

Hewo!! Welcome!!

I don't know much about this "friendship" thing you're talking about but sounds cool :mlp_yeehaa:

DerpySaysHello.gif.7a7029a79bc5b343dfaebd0c5a992492.gif

I like doggos too btw!

Sorry you had one of the coolest names on here so I had to send you a request as Sunny Starscout is one of my favorites of all time. 

And absolutely fantastic, dogs are literally one of the best things about being alive.

I'm okay with certain cats, but I greatly prefer dogs.

Edited by FriendGuy
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, FriendGuy said:

Sorry you had one of the coolest names on here so I had to send you a request as Sunny Starscout is one of my favorites of all time. 

RDHasGotchu.gif.dc6697207385cae5558c3da5e3372aca.gif

Be sure to join the Sunny Starscout fanclub!

Edited by Comrade Friendship
  • Party! 1

On 2023-11-20 at 7:00 AM, FriendGuy said:

Hey I'm friend guy, and I'm here to be your friend. I'm a friendly person and I like my friends. I like animals and cartoons and games, I'm a very fun person I promise you. I'm friend guy, and like Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash. Get to know me, we will talk about friendship and make a friendship.

Hello friendguy friend ! I also like Rainbow Dash, so I guess we're already friends. Can't wait to talk friendship and make a new friend, you friendly guyfriend !

On 2023-11-20 at 1:00 PM, FriendGuy said:

Hello friend guy! *hugs the friend guy*

Welcome^^ /)

• 3 months later...