Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

go away seb

Ok, I'm looking for someone to vector my avatar (I forgot I changed it) the image below, if you can. I am no good at it myself. I tried. If anybody could do it, that would be great. Here's the reference.

post-3288-0-09313900-1357338321.png

(As you can see, there's still a red border around it. I need that gone. Thanks!)

Edited by The Grape Popsicle Guy

Ok, I'm looking for someone to vector my avatar (I forgot I changed it) the image below, if you can. I am no good at it myself. I tried. If anybody could do it, that would be great. Here's the reference.

attachicon.gifgpg request.png

(As you can see, there's still a red border around it. I need that gone. Thanks!)

I may tonight, if I have time. Seems like an interesting character. Are there certain dimensions you would like it to be in or no?

Please do not thank me. I did not make this I found it on the adventure time wikia. So thank them. XD

It said it was a vector so try it out.

post-7662-0-65103300-1357358257.png

Please do not thank me. I did not make this I found it on the adventure time wikia. So thank them. XD

attachicon.gifPurple_Popsicle.png

Y'know, I felt accomplished until about five seconds ago. :(  Anyway, I finished the vector, because I didn't cheat and search Google for one. :P Mine has a transparent background.

post-10643-0-73128200-1357359688_thumb.png

Y'know, I felt accomplished until about five seconds ago. :(  Anyway, I finished the vector, because I didn't cheat and search Google for one. :P Mine has a transparent background.

Thanks for making it, but the outline was a bit too thick. I prefer the one ~Wubs~ found. I appreciate the effort, though.

attachicon.gifPurple_Popsicle.png

I swear, that was not on the wiki last time I was on it.

Anyway, I finished the vector, because I didn't cheat and search Google for one. :P Mine has a transparent background.

XD

I know I know I cheated. XD 

I'm not too good at vectors.

I didn't feel like making a vector anyways. So I just got lazy and found one. XD