open Superhero RP

Mephala

"Yes, because letting two random people, who were dropped off as cargo by two other random people who happened to knock out security without even touching them, walk around our supposedly secret base is the most reasonable thing you can do," Tartaros said loudly before returning to the conversation with Weiss and Night Hawk. Turning towards Weiss, he spoke. 

"Don't know why we're agreeing but fine, let's go, but watch your back and stick close," Tartaros said as he prepared to leave the area.

"What's the location on the demo team?", he asked Night Hawk.

(edited)

(OoC: They're in a completely seperate room, otherwise Liv would have screwed you all over by now.)

Olivia removed the force field and walked over to him, staring him straight in the eyes.

"If you spew any of that rebel bullshit to him, I will happily have you all killed," she warned. "And so much as touch the wrong way and I will find a way to make you sorry. I take no part in your idiotic parade; this is for him alone."

Edited by Captain Hammer

mephalasig.jpg

@

"fine" The Rocketeer said calmly, two rebels walked in and  and carried  carullo to the medical bay

@@,

as he was walking out "its about..." he got a message on his phone, he motioned for tartarous and weiss to come out side, once out side, he hit a button on his phone, suddenly a huge explosion happened and a huge fire ball rose up, to be replaced by smoke "over there, lets go" he headed in the direction of the blast

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

(edited)

Olivia followed them, her composure regained, and couldn't help but inwardly smile. Plans were already swirling in her head.

Gwen saw the explosion and clapped gleefully-more fun to be had. She began to head towards the site.

Illium was walking in the middle of the road when Damon's car approached. She was still disguised with nondescript dark hair and eyes.

Instead of moving she stood boredly, waiting for the car to strike her.

Wesley and Eos were also both headed for the bomb site, having found each other.

Edited by Captain Hammer

mephalasig.jpg

"Quick and efficient," Tartaros said in amusement as he bounded towards the area of destruction. There were no enforcers around, meaning most of them had probably already been at the site or had gone there right after the explosion. Arriving there, he hid behind some of the debris and examined the field. There were numerous enforcers of the government, seemingly overwhelming the rebel soldiers. Surprisingly though, the demolition teams and regular soldiers were holding efficiently on there own.

"They're well trained," Tartaros muttered as he shifted his "vision" to his infected Spec Op. 

*In one of the abandoned factories, the Spec Ops team and a few government soldiers gunned down a small group of rebels.

"Obnoxious insects," said the infected Spec Op. "Where are those vermin?! Stop hiding those disgusting things and bring them out, and maybe we will give you a lighter punishment!"

"Grr, the Spec Ops are dangerously close to the hidden Sashiilians," he told Weiss and Night Hawk.

Night Hawk looked over the scene, just about all the goverment troops here killed and the spec ops armor were badly damaged

"lets go then!" he jumped down

one of them, said "new target! target identified as agent Night Hawk, there is a kill order on him"

Night Hawk charged them shrugging off the bullets

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

(We're near the factory where the Sashiilians are hiding out right?)

"#Wheee we finally get some actual breakfast!", exclaimed the symbiote childishly as Tartaros jumped down into the midst of a group of government enforcers. The troops aimed their guns at him and prepared to open fire, only to be stabbed by a multitude of tendrils which sprang forth out of Tartaros' symbiote suit. One by one he quickly devoured them by swallowing them whole, spitting out the bloody remains into an incoming squad of enforcers to frighten them.

*The Spec Ops regained their composure and readied themselves.

"There are the supers we were assigned to eliminate. Kill them and we'll have ourselves a one way ticket to even greater fame and fortune!"

"I'll take the puny girl," three of them remarked as he fired his weapon of electricity towards Weiss. 

"The Night Rat is up for grabs," two of them yelled as they simultaneously charged Night Hawk with burning fists.

"And the monster is ours!", said the remaining three operatives as they prepared their sound weapons and fired.*

Tartaros barely dodged both of the blasts, but the proximity still sent him into a raving flurry of madness.

"DON'T DO THAT!" 

With a roar his lunged at one of the operatives and managed to knock him to the ground. He quickly found his armor's soft parts and prepared to strike, only to be blasted off by the sound cannon of one of the other two...

(Couldnt sleep, so im making a post before I try again.)

*Weiss saw the lightning incoming and held up her hand, creating a shield of light that blocked the attack.*

"I am in no mood for you fuckers."

*Weiss said, loud enough for her enemies to hear.*

"But you have left me with no choise but to kill you!"

*She shouted. She then ran at the spec ops, her shield blocking all the attacks as a suit of light armor formed around her. When she arrived at the spec ops, she rammed her shoulder into one of them, bashing him into the ground. She then turned to another and roundhouse kicked him in the head. The third spec ops came up behind her and pushed her onto the ground. She landed on top of the enemy she had kicked. His helmet had been knocked off by her kick.*

"Should've...... buckled........ helmet."

*Weiss spawned a knife and put it up to his neck.*

"Last mistake you'll make."

*She said darkly as she ran the blade across his jugular vein, cutting it open and dooming the spec ops to a slow death.*

"Charlie! No! You little whore! Ill kill you for that!"

*The spec ops that haf pushed her down said. Weiss looked at him, her irises were now black, lost of all color, and completley emotionless.*

"Just try it asshole."

*Weiss said as she stood up.*

I play the friendly, fearsome, fiery griffin characters.
LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!
Please stop mistaking me for a girl....

As Damon drove he noticed something off into the distance, he turned the stereo off and came to a stop far from the action. He got a large case from the back of his car and got on to a roof. He opened it revealing a large sniper rifle. He got it out and set it up, looking through the scope and seeing Weiss. "Why hello there..." He thought with a grin as he scanned the area with the scope for anybody else.

I'll Give You A Chickey Bucket, Boy.

(What the heck, its the weekend afterall!)Tartaros screeched in agony as he was buffeted by the intense sound waves of the cannons. A little bit more exposure, and Tartaros would soon pass out and revert to his human form.*"Stupid beast," one Operative scoffed as he sent a kick towards Tartaros' face, knocking him backwards. "We've spent years preparing for your kind. Ever since you slaughtered our mentors, the military has exposed us to the most advanced training and simulations to better fight unnatural threats.""Oh but we won't kill you," chimed in another."We're just going to drag your slimy ass back to the chief, and then hand you over to the Scientists. And boy, have they wanted to experiment with you..." The three operatives made a semicircle and tuned up their weapons and prepared to fire the sound cannons...*Tartaros got up weakly, but he still assumed a stance which made it clear he was still going to put up a fight. He let out what seemed like a laugh as he raised and clenched his clawed hand in the direction of the lead Operative."Well you've been a fun enough experiment for me," Tartaros growled as the Spec Op began to cough. Slowly at first, but soon it became more violent. No sooner had the terrible cough escalated, the Operative fell to his knees and screamed in pain, much to the surprise of his allies."Remember all those 'minor mkscalculations' you made in the last few days? All those men under your command, sent to their doom because of one misplacement or misdirection of info? That was really my fault. Whoops."A black and red substance burst out from the chest and throat of the Spec Op, killing him instantly. The fragment of the symbiote shriveled up and crumbled to dust, and after that, Tartaros used his tendrils to send the two distracted spec ops flying sideways. The symbiote enveloped the downed operative and devoured him, restoring Tartaros with strength. He then personally snapped up a few incoming enforcers in several of his elongated jaws, further healing him. He saw the two sound spec ops begin to regroup, but he quickly knocked them away before they could hoist their weapons together properly."Useless, I thought you were the best," Tartaros hissed as he wrenched both weapons away with his tendrils. He trapped one under a mass of symbiotic webbing, restricting movement severely, and then proceeded to brutally bash the free Spec Op with the weapons, so strongly that the resilient armor dented slightly. Dropping the now useless weapons, we pounced on top of the bashed operative and viciously slashed at his softer armor parts (around ribs), exposing the flesh underneath.*"No... please..."*"Sorry," Tartaros growled sarcastically as his claws stretched quickly and violently, piercing the flesh and traveling far through the inside of his body. As an added bonus, he gave his piercing claws a necrotizing virus, whose work was quick considering the fact that, blackish, oozing flesh had developed near the puncture wound of thd operative. The trapped Spec Op had fired up his furnace armor and broke free from his bonds...*Weiss's Spec Op attacker scorned her as he pressed a few buttons on his forearm armor."Little slut, I hope you didn't think we were all just sitting on our asses while your kind went around 'disturbing the peace'."He shot a miniature missle from

(Blasted tablet wouldnt let me finish)The spec op fired a miniature missile from his suit, creating a strange energy meant to counter Weiss' s force field and armor. The second operative fired another barrage of lightning, readying himself to tackle her with a fully inflamed armor set.

"Yeah, sure," Frey said. "Best be now if we might not have time later." He turned off the television then stood up. "We're getting to be having some fun, you and I." He pointed at his unusually pointy ears. "Look at 'em now! Theyre all pointed up and wiggly, they are! Tha's how ya know we got somethin' big."

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

Night Hawk was in an endless hand to hand combat with the two spec ops soldiers, none of their attacks doing much damage to each other due to their armor, he was looking for an oping to try to break on of their visors, that would knock them off and provide a nice weak point to aim at, he thought he saw an opening and punched, but the spec ops dodged and slammed night hawk to the ground he got back up before they could do anything, suddenly one of them shot a smoke pellet from his arm, a new trick night hawk was not counting on

NEW SONG:

*Weiss screamed with pain and fell to the ground when hit with the lightning. Tendrils of darkness rose up all aroubd her, one of them knocked away the enflamed operative. Weiss looked around at the tendris confused.*

"Im not.....?"

*Before she could finish talking, the tendrils began to cover her body, she screamed in pain and fear, she didnt have control of her powers anymore. There was a flash of darkness and when it died down, in Weiss' place was a creature of shadow. The crature roared, it was Weiss, but it also wasnt. Weiss was now being controlled ny her shadow powers. She turened towards her two remaining opponents. She ran at one like a feral beast and tackled it to the ground. She roared in his face, then began to tear him apart with her new shadow claws. Once the operative was dead, she turned towards the last operative and walked towards him slowly, growling as she did so.*

"Heh, then lets get going, shall we?"

*Lester said, he was quite excited to get training as well.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"Well then, take us there." Frey said. "I got no make of where we're goin'."

Butajiri woke up in the bed of his apartment with a soft groan.

"Oh, good. Youre awake!" Hirue said.

"Hirue, have you been watching me sleep?"

"I took you here all by myself. You've been asleep for..."

"No, seriously. Have you been watching me sleep?"

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

@

Night Hawk punched one of their visors cracking it, the operative reeled back, he was disoriented and in his confused he bumped into weiss

Nights back was turned twords shadow weiss, so he didnt notice he had his attention focused on the last one, the last one activated their flame power then upper cutted  night hawk, the spec ops prepares to curb stomp night hawk 

NEW SONG:

Gwen was watching the battle with some manical form of unbridled joy on her face. She wasn't about to join the battle, but she noticed a stray spec oc being threatened by Weiss, both near the building she was on. She dropped down neatly and shoved the spec op aside, smiling eerily at the strange shadow thing in front of her.

"Now dearie, really, you musn't," she chided, then glanced at the spec op. "Move your ass," she barked at him.

Wesley and Eos stood on the outskirts of the fray. Eos felt panicky, worried that Fenyw or Carullo and Olivia had somehow ended up in the mess. Wesley, however, was delighted at this new development, and he happily plunged himself in. Noticing Night Hawk's predicament, he easily cast a shield rune over him and then smiled.

"Can't have you dying on me yet, now, can I?" he smiled, but it was more mocking than friendly.

Eos noticed Gwen talking to someone on the other side of the fight and quickly body-travelled over. The armour was resistant but she managed, though when she finally hopped in the spec ops body she was exhausted-not exhausted enough, however, to punch Gwen in the face and knock her down.

"Eich PEN CACHU!" she yelled furiously.

Illium had also arrived, but she just lifted her eyebrows. The rebels were incredibly stupid.

mephalasig.jpg

Night Hawj was able to re cover and started beating down the other spec ops, he was able to break their visor and knock them them out his a good punch to the face, he looked at wesley "thanks for the help, so who are you, wait" he turned around and saw weiss "oh my god..."

NEW SONG:

Wesley casually knelt and began drawing blood from the op using a complicated looking machine. He dipped his finger in some of it and drew something on the guards now-exposed face, which began to melt his skin until he was a skeleton.

Standing up he smiled. "Not so much who as what." He noticed Weiss and shrugged. "I'd keep a closer lock on your allies."

mephalasig.jpg

*Shadow Weiss was getting confused. These strange people appearing out of nowhere, attacking each other. Then she looked over at the spec op. Suddenly, its inner alignment shifted rapidly, from dark shadowness, to more of a grey area. That alignment seemed more right than anything she had seen, and it was appealing to the new mindset of Shadow Weiss. She turned away from the spec op to face Gwen. She didn't know what to think of this one. It was much more confusing. She growled slightly.*

"Okay."

*Lester spawned his chakrams and teleported him and Frey to where he had fought Damon, on the southwest (pretty far away from the battle near the warehouses.) outside the city.*

"Lets begin then."

*Mrs. Track was watching the news. She gasped when she saw the live report of the battle outside the city and saw her daughter transform into the shadow creature she had become. She was terrified and had no idea what to say or do.*

(Remember, Weiss was wearing her street clothes at the time, and not her vigilante outfit.)

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Damon sighed, noticing how the situation was going for the Spec-Ops troops. He knew it would take a while for someone over there to reach him after he took a shot, so he was able to risk it. In a attempt to get Weiss out of her shadow state he fired a odd looking round off straight towards her chest.

Night Hawek ran up to weiss "Weiss! are you ok??? whats happened to you?" he sounded frightend and worried 

Hunter walked over to the TV after his nap "my god..." he was terrified "i...i think i will need to talk to to a few people, i think they will know what to do, i dont know how, but...."@,

NEW SONG:

Frey took a lighter out from his belt and held it out in front of him. "First thing's first, then." He said. "There's a whole scale used to classify a demon's power. E through A and everything between. We're gonna get an idea of where you sit."

He opened his left palm and a burst of air swirled around the flame and made it into a miniature flame thrower. He had to yell in order to be heard past the raging fire. "D class fire demons can survive exposure to mortal flames unharmed! Pass your hand through the fire and see if it burns!"

*Shadow Weiss' enhanced hearing from the more beast like form she was now in, heard the shot being fired and she stepped out of the way and the bullet missed her. She roared in the direction the bullet came from. Then Night Hawk ran up to her. She growled menacingly at him. There were too many people here for Shadow Weiss' comfort, so she ran. She ran away from the battlefield and back into the city to hide among the abandoned warehouses.*

(Pinkie, have Eos find her so she can join the neutrals please?)

(Also, Shadow Weiss is kinda animal like, so she runs and walks on all fours.)

*Lester swallowed his nervousness and put his hand into the flame with a flinch, but was surprised when all he felt was a warm sensation.*

"Its.... warm."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Damon cursed as he punching his fist into the building. He looked back into the scope and targeted Night Hawk. The bullet would easily pierce his armor. He he readied to fire at his chest, hoping that this time he could hit something. He knew if he missed he would probably have to retreat.

Edited by Hypno

"Obviously..." Frey turned off the lighter and the flame dispersed into the air. "This isn't surprising to be true. Not any E class could destroy an entire baseball stadium. Controlin' power is important, but concentratin' it is life or death. That which humans use so often is called the mortal flame. It's uncontrolable, destructive, and most of all, it's weak. That makes it an awful lot like Clay, if you understand my meaning." He threw the lighter on the ground. "Ya can't go about fighting' with the same thing humans use to cook with! Tha's crazy! Ya need somethin better."