Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well Hi Y'all! I'm AJ.....

wartorious

well.... maybe I'm not AJ, 

Just another Brony ^^

My names David. I'm a bunny and it's nice to meet you all

www.dwbeck.com is my website ^^

By the way, That is our Uniturkey and he lives on our farm in Spain! How cool is that?

post-11507-0-35144500-1357606277_thumb.jpg

Edited by wartorious

Welcome! I have dubbed-ith thy self ~Gen. Chaseman~, And I welcome you to the MLP world domination website...  I mean MLP Forums! This is so not a secret military group that brain washes you with ponys! I mean we love spreading the love and tolerance! Its nice to see MLP spread to new victims...  I mean people! Crap! I've said too much!!!!

You wouldn't happen to be an AJ Fan would you... Cuz AJ is best pony!

Welcome! I have dubbed-ith thy self ~Gen. Chaseman~, And I welcome you to the MLP world domination website...  I mean MLP Forums! This is so not a secret military group that brain washes you with ponys! I mean we love spreading the love and tolerance! Its nice to see MLP spread to new victims...  I mean people! Crap! I've said too much!!!!   You wouldn't happen to be an AJ Fan would you... Cuz AJ is best pony!

Yeah AJ is the best pony!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been enjoying MLP for just a short time, maybe a few month's. I think I've watched every episode twice so far. I get sort of depressed and I think the bright colors and good story line cheer me up. 

• Brohoof 2