Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Smile Song Piano Cover

Courageous Thunder Dash

This looks like a pretty complicated song, and you did it with seemingly few mistakes. Could you record your songs with both hands showing? That makes it much better and easier to follow. Also, I'd like to see the sheet music you used, since there's a part at around 3 minutes that sounds kind of different.

Hello!

Very good job! It was really nice to listen. Though, i did hear some notes that don't really work. Was the last part improvised? I also heard Chords, that personally, didn't really fit in. I especially noticed the few notes where the lyrics are "Hello!" Those little few higher notes, just need something to fit in, because they're a little "off" sounding to me.

Edited by Concord

This looks like a pretty complicated song, and you did it with seemingly few mistakes. Could you record your songs with both hands showing? That makes it much better and easier to follow. Also, I'd like to see the sheet music you used, since there's a part at around 3 minutes that sounds kind of different.

It was hard to position the camera because the only camera I have is my iphone camera. I learned this all by ear so I don't have any sheets. 

• Brohoof 1

All done by ear? Color me VERY impressed. If I had known that before I started listening I would have expected it to be barely recognizable. Like it is now it only needs some fine tuning, a bit more practice and the sky's the limit!

I also play mostly by ear. It's a difficult task to do. Well done my friend, two thumbs up. 

Maybe take out the little cords in the beginning when she says the words, not singing. (pm me if you don't know what i'm talking about) I just think it would sound more appealing, but again, great job!

I also play mostly by ear. It's a difficult task to do. Well done my friend, two thumbs up. 

Maybe take out the little cords in the beginning when she says the words, not singing. (pm me if you don't know what i'm talking about) I just think it would sound more appealing, but again, great job!

I tried it without those little licks and it just didn't sound the same, I felt it was missing something, which is wh I kept the little licks. 

Those would be grace notes. I put them in front of the the initial note I want to play. I think the reason why your treating it as clashing tones is because I have the sustainer pedal down, which increases resonance time by a lot.