Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey everypony

IceBeerG

Heyho everypony. Wow. I am actualy write on a welcoming plaza of bronies forum. Never expect that would actually happend, cuz i used to be such a shy pony ...

I`v become brony about 5 months ago, when i first have watched mlp on Supanova con in sydney. I actually like animation, regardless of japan style or american, so i`v watch first episode and really enjoy it. However i didn`t find it a special at first moment. Good animation, interesting plot, funny characters,songs,  was just ... good. I became curious about this show and try a second look. Than third, forth,fifth. Than i look at 6th-26th series of a show till there was 8 of am of next day. That was actually the best thing i ever looked at. 

I start looking for some information about show, some music,art,fictions and was surprised by tons of them at internet. A lot of bronies share their ideas and creativity within fandom, spend a lot of efforts on charity, and that is just ... amazing... Bronies is amazing... you all amazing guys even that i don`t know you, i am sure that you are amazing =)

So finaly i am here =) well ... not sure if i will find courage to often speak about topics that i truely wonna discuss but i bet i give it a try, and sure that everypony else support me in that.

• Brohoof 2

Hey, welcome to the Forums! Don't worry about being shy: pretty much every single new user I've welcomed who has said "I'm shy" has opened up eventually and become avid posters. 

And you're amazing too, friend.  :wub: Allow me to present to you your first brohoof!

EDIT: *gasp* I saw you in Sky Warden's writing thread! Ha! I knew I knew your name from somewhere!

Edited by Kolth
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome welcome and welcome! *AHEM* QUE THE SONG.

Hehe, anyways enough joking around :D, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time around here bro! Don't worry about being shy, don't worry if it feels weird, heck I felt weird at first about joining these forums, was something I never thought i'd ever do, and IRL I was and still am pretty shy, but look at me now! I have like 1500+ posts :P.

Anyways, I'm sure if you give the forums a chance to warm up a bit to you then you'll love it here!

Welcome to the herd! Hope to see you soon! And ENJOY!

• Brohoof 1

Hey, welcome to the Forums! Don't worry about being shy: pretty much every single new user I've welcomed who has said "I'm shy" has opened up eventually and become avid posters. 

And you're amazing too, friend.  :wub: Allow me to present to you your first brohoof!

EDIT: *gasp* I saw you in Sky Warden's writing thread! Ha! I knew I knew your name from somewhere!

Yeah it`s me =) brohoof indeed to you and everypony else 

Welcome welcome and welcome! *AHEM* QUE THE SONG.

Hehe, anyways enough joking around :D, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time around here bro! Don't worry about being shy, don't worry if it feels weird, heck I felt weird at first about joining these forums, was something I never thought i'd ever do, and IRL I was and still am pretty shy, but look at me now! I have like 1500+ posts :P.

Anyways, I'm sure if you give the forums a chance to warm up a bit to you then you'll love it here!

Welcome to the herd! Hope to see you soon! And ENJOY!

Yeeeap. Will see if i can speak to other bronies ... i mean to discuss some topics ... i mean to probably have some fun together ... i mean eeem ... aaaaargh >_<

• Brohoof 1