Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Animated] Avast Fluttershy at 150BPM

mitcheb0219

avast__fluttershy_at_150_bpm___screensav

http://eeglfethr.deviantart.com/#/d5rdtqj

This took quite a while to finish, but I'm happy with how it came out.  This was mde using the puppet rigs provided by Flamingo1986's DoubleRainboom Project.  

Let me know what ya'll think

That's amazing!! I've not seen something so adorable in a long time, so so cute! And I can totally imagine her doing that too.

Also I love the butterflies at the end. Well done!

Wonderful job! So cute! Love the ending as well. You know what this makes me do?

RainbowDashAwesome.png

Again, great job! And no, I'm not padding this out to reach the 100 minimum requirement.

If you don't squee at this then I consider you heartless. Even the most hard nosed stiff neck would have to a least smile at this.

Great job. What program did you use to animate it in?

Thank you!  I used Adobe Flash CS6 to animate it from start to finish.  Sketched out rough ideas for movement and timing and then animated it using the puppets provided by Flamingo 1986 and his Double Rainboom Project.

• Brohoof 1

In all my many years on the internet, I have never seen anything that is as amazing as this is. The animations were adorable and I've loved the song for ages (it's the ringtone on my phone) and together, it's just incredible. Amazing work! :)

• Brohoof 1

Well..... I'm afraid I'll have to file a lawsuit against you, sir, because I'll have you know that I had a heart attack even before it was done.

It's so adorable. Very smoothly animated, how many frames per second did you use? Because it looks very professional. Did I already mention how smooth the animation is?

Well..... I'm afraid I'll have to file a lawsuit against you, sir, because I'll have you know that I had a heart attack even before it was done.

It's so adorable. Very smoothly animated, how many frames per second did you use? Because it looks very professional. Did I already mention how smooth the animation is?

I had to pick an odd framerate in order to keep the music in rhythm.  It's animated at 22.5 frames/second, each measure of the song (every 4 beats) is 36 frames,  I did this because 36 is evenly divisible by 4 (beats per measure) and every measure is 1.6 seconds long (150 beats per minute)

I punched that all into my math machine to figure out how to keep it in time.

• Brohoof 1