Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Minath's House Party!

Minath Khalsi

Blizzardshock shrugged. He walked back outside and slipped on his swim shirts, taking of his hoof rings and settling them beside the bench. He trotted toward the pool and looked down, staring at his reflection for a moment. One of his hooves twitched and made him slap into the water as he pushed his wings upward to make it up.

He shook his head, legs kicking out for balance. ''Heh..I'm so clumsey..'' He stated to himself, wings stretching as he made his way back and forth across the pool.

@@Nightfall, @,

Minath, seeing both stallions arrived, started twiddling her hooves. She had no idea how to procede, so she was quiet a moment, trying to gather her thoughts. How did she tell these ponies that she was choosing one over the other? Normally Minath wouldn't let her mind games go on this long, so she was clueless how to procede. She opened her mouth, but closed it again. That wouldn't sound right. Minath reached her hoof into her mane and ruffled it up, wondering what the buck she was supposed to do. Her eyes drifted to Rambler and all his good qualaties drifted into her mind, as well as his bad. Next Minath looked to Nightfall and thought about his good and bad qualities. She new who she was choosing, but she was wondering how the words would come out...

(OOC:Minath used Troll! It's super effective!)

• Brohoof 1

As he crawled out the pool, his wings quickly flutter up to help him keep his balence. He shook himself and walked over to a towel, drying himself as he tossed it back on the chair he took it off of. He trotted back inside the house and stretched his wings, flying over to the beer coolers and grabbing one for himself. He smirked as he knew what was going on upstairs. Such drama, for a party.

He opened up the bottle of beer and started sipping it quickly. He pulled back and set it back on the table. ''I shouldn't drink it so fast..don't want to get drunk infront of other ponies. Espically a alicorn mare..'' He protested, landing to the ground and sitting in a lazy motion. He lifted his head as tried to make out the things they were saying, but it seemed quiet. He huffed. He noticed he was getting so much more social. His shyness has slightly faded.

(Blizzardshock is just sitting down here..lonely. He barely even knows whats going on. xD)

Edited by XEvilnessX

@,

As Rambler stood there in front of minath, he was overcome with a rush of emotions. Swirling around in his head were terror, anxiety, nervousness, excitement, love, frustration, and countless others. He could only hope that she would reveal her decision soon.

• Brohoof 2

@XEvilnessX

chatty walked over to Blizzardshock with toxic they both sat down next to him and chatty spoke why are you sitting here alone go and mingle its a PARTY!!!! toxic agreed yah go and have fun come on lets dance chatty looked at toxic she smiled and said its a dance ok its fine chatty. chatty smiled back ok go and dance have fun i will be waiteing but only go if you want to Blizzardshock its ok with me i dont own her she can do what she wants i know shes loyal its ok go and have fun chatty took a drink and took a sip of the rum he picked up he pulled a soure face but he liked it he just waited while toxic was waiting to dance she wants to have fun so does everypony he thought its ok shes fine he thought to him self he just sat down with a joyful smile on his face he is haveing fun

Edited by chattydash

Blizzardshock flattened his ears. He looked at the ceiling, wondering when they would come downstairs and join. Was the alicorn mare doing something with the two other stallions? Why wasn't he invited? Maybe something important...? He looked down and sighed, finally realizing his chance of befriending the mare without a stallion being right beside her was over.

He looked back at the other two ponies, Toxic and Chatty. He honestly didn't feel like dancing..just waiting. His wings stretched out and lifted himself off the ground, slowly flying over to a chair and sitting down. He took a quick sip of his beer and sighed. ''When will they come down? I want to talk and dance with someone I can trust...'' He thought with tension as he tucked his wings at his side.

@XEvilnessX

chatty spoke to shock you can trust us two we are your friends give us a chance will you i am sure they will find you when they come down but lets have fun dont let them ruin your fun go and have fun with them come on it is a party you knew you would make new friends and you have with us two yeh so lets party cheer up and get in the party mood chatty said happly toxic then begain to speak its ok you dont need to dance but go and have fun though come on it is a party after all so what do you say the too where both trying to be friendly with shock they could see he needed cheering up and they also wanted to make a new friend is well after that they sat down and waited a responce from the pony chatty was trying to be romantic with toxic but she was too hypa to notice and they just cuddled befor she left to dance solo chatty is now sitting byhimsefl but he has a big smile on his face knowing toxic is happy

He sighed and looked up once more, staring at the celiing. ...Maybe Minath just doesn't understand I have some feelings for her to..but I don't blame her....I never show it..He thought sadly, barely listening to Chattydash. His frown swicthed into a smirk as he hopped out of the chair and walked toward his swim-shorts, pulling them on quickly. ''Hmm..I don't really dance much, but do you guys want to swim?'' He asked, wings stretching out but not lifting of the ground as he waited for a response.

Blaze laid outside after telling Rambler and Nightfall she had her hooves dipped in the cool water of the pool although she did love the heat the cool water did feel good. It's a shame I didn't bring my swim suit so I could at least enjoy the water. Blaze thought to herself looking up at the window that was going into the second guest room. "I wonder how Minath is doing with those two ponies?" Blaze turned her head looking down into the water This parties a success I just wonder why noponies tried to talk to me yet. Blaze sighed kicking at the water.

• Brohoof 1

@XEvilnessX

yes i swim chatty said but toxic cant just as chatty said that toxic became defenceive i do to i just n-need a little help thats all so lets go chatty shouts he picked him self up and flew to the pool but when he got there toxic was already there h-h-how did you get here so fast he spoke i teleported silly she said joyfully by chattys surprise toxic was in the pool SWIMMING not fery well but geting beter he jumped in come on shock he shouted lets race chatty waited for the race to begin and for the ok from shock toxic was just practiseing to swim by her self but she was very happy they both where

His hooves stiffened. A race? He thought, lifting one hoof after walking over to the edge of the pool. He was a fast flier...but a swimmer? He slid into the pool and held the sides, waiting for the race to start. He felt a pang of nervousness flow through him, but he tried to imagine him flying in the water but a little slower.

''Ok then Chatty. I'll race you.'' He said slowly, wings stretching but not flapping yet. He waited for someone to say go as he clenched his teet. How embaressing would it be to loose or worse, mess up in the middle of winning? Espically infront of two mares. He huffed and tried to relax himself as he waited, eyes narrowing.

@XEvilnessX

go then chatty said lets get ready toxic will tell us when to start chatty anounced he took his place at the start of the pool he shouted 2 laps there and back toxic when you are ready toxic sitting next to the pool waiteing to start the race she is ready to see the outcome of this ready set GO!!!! she yelled chatty

set off in a quick dash he was using his wings to prepell himself faster he took short breaths at each moment he did not want to lose in fount of his fillyfriend he was dead set on winning this

he got to the top of the pool now the second lap he is slowing down but trying to speed up he is ready to win

he is nearly to the end of the pool and across the line

the winner is ...... toxic said.......

chatty put out his hoof good race he is a good sport he then sat down out of breath and drys himsefl off he just sits down waiteing to talk to shock

(the out come of the race is undetermined did he cross first or last and who won thats why there is dots plus toxic said ..... could be happly, surprised but thats the race done) 

Edited by chattydash

@, @@chattydash

Blaze watched the two stallions get into the water and chuckled at the fact that they were going to have a race. She saw Chatty take off in the pool like he was flying through the air. Blaze didn't know who she wanted to win so she thought it would be best to just throw it out for both of them. "Wahoo go boys go!" Blaze yelled, she had really wished that she had brought a swim suit to join in all of the fun. She looked over at toxic and motioned her over "Hey Toxic I never really got a chance to ask but what do you do?" Blaze just stayed where she was her hooves moving through the cool water as she took a drink from her beer waiting for Toxic's response.

@storm-fire

toxic replyed i am a *hic* sercrity gaurd my tallent helps with this too plus my looks toxic watched as chatty was drying nice race chatty i love you soooo much toxic was quite drunk but not much she still knew what she was doing she stumbled to blaze hay h-how are you doing to night g-go and ask shcok *hic* on a date she said busting in to laughter she did not mean it in a meen way just the fact that she told somepony to go on a date with some other pony chatty could see that toxic was druck so he flew over and sat next to here and said have a rest and sober up now toxic but lets still have fun he said while toxic glared at him she thought he was trying to ruin her fun but bust in to laughter for no resone what so ever after a few moments toxic was sober a bit tipsy but sober sorry blaze if i was meen or hurt anyponys fellings but lets still be friends this also goes for everypony too SORRY she said with a smirk but she ment it the two where now sitting in the den laughing and cudleing with each other haveing sooo much fun BEST PARTY EVER they shouted they are now relaxed next to each other   

@

Blaze just blushed at Toxic's comment to go and ask Shock out. She was a great pony to talk to and easy to get along with but she was terrible at flirting with another pony. Blaze finished drinking her beer and could feel its effects on her now making her vision a little more blurry she had become quite tipsy. Blaze waited until Chatty and Toxic had gone inside to get up her footing quite off balance and her legs being wet didn't help any. Ok Blaze girl just one step at a time and... her thought was cut short as one of her hooves slipped on the pool edge and she fell in. The effect of the alcohol made it impossible for her to see the top and she was panicking trying to correct herself underwater, only managing to sink deeper. Shoot this is why I don't like water what did I just get myself into. Blaze thought to herself a big ball of bubbles came out of her mouth when she tried to scream only letting water in all she could do now was hope somepony would help her.

(Well I thought I'd add some suspense as if there isn't already enough with waiting for Minath to let Rambler and Nightfall know who she picks.)

Edited by storm-fire

Bliazardshock darted across the pool, pushing his wings up and down to as fast as he could. After finishing the race, he trotted over to Chatty and chuckled. ''You must be a good swimmer!'' He said cheerfully, ignoring that he had lost. It was just a race, not a compitition. He heard a splash in the pool and turned around, gasping. ''Blaze?!'' He said quickly, lifting of the ground and diving his the water, swimming out to Blaze.

He latched his wing around her to get a good grip as he swam toward the edge of the pool, hooves holding the sides. He heaved for breath as he pushed her back onto the concrete and huffed, quickly climbing out of the pool to grab a towel and wrap it around Blaze. He sat down and breathed for a second before nudging her with his hoof. ''Blaze?...You ok?'' He asked, worry filling his eyes as he hoped she would wake.

(Wow...I missed alot, so I just said he lost. -Shrugs-)

@

Blaze slowly opened her eyes coughing up some chlorinated water slowly leaning up her vision still blurry from the alcohol but good enough for her to realize that Shock was sitting with her to make sure she was ok. "Y...yeah I'm fine thanks for saving me Shock." Blaze smiled her cheeks turning crimson. She thought that the pool was going to be the end for her but luckily it was only the case for her clothes. Blaze looked at Shock her eyes locked onto his. She hadn't noticed it before but he was really cute and he was strong, to be able to pull both of them out of the pool couldn't have been easy. Blaze leaned in and gave Shock a kiss on the cheek giving him a very loving gaze as she got up. "I'm going to see if Minath's got some extra clothes I can change into. I hope when I come back you'll still be here at the party." Blaze kept the towel draped over her as she walked inside and past Chatty and Toxic before heading upstairs towards Minath's room to get a change of clothes.

His eyes narrowed as he looked toward the ground, seeing her walk away. He held a blush as he looked at his hoofs and nosed the rings. His head spun with thoughts of Blaze. He shook his head and sat up on his hooves, trotting over to the pile of towels. He dried himself and huffed before sitting down on a chair and shuffling his hooves to a comfortable position. He thought for a moment.

Exactly why I don't drink to much...He thought with tension as he shut his eyes in relaxation. He was really waiting for Blaze to come back outside, but right now he just waited and relaxed with the sun shining over him.

(Yea, Notice I changed my name and avatar.

)

@

Blaze managed to find a white tank top with music notes on it no doubt from one of Vinyl Scratch's concerts and a bright yellow skirt. Blaze hoped that Minath wouldn't mind as she started fumbling with her mane never really being this nervous about being around a colt before. Most of her friends were colts but she never felt all tingly inside around them finally after a bit of trouble she got her mane back to normal but decided to just let it hang and not tie it up. Blaze walked down the stairs and stopped at the door leading outside Ok girl you can do this just be confident and he'll be sure to like you. Blaze thought to herself as she headed outside. Looking around she saw Shock sitting down in a chair relaxing in the sun which was something she was definitely okay with. Blaze made her way over and sat down in the chair right next to Shock "Um...th...thanks again for saving me Shock." Blaze blushed turning her head away feeling her heart pounding in her chest waiting for a response.

(Yeah the name threw me off when I saw who was reading the thread lol)

Blizzardshock eyes suddenly opened as he sat up and smiled at Blaze. ''Err, no problem.'' He shrugged lightly, watching her turn around. His heart pounded but he held his hesitation as he lifted his hoof and nudged her. ''Blaze. You don't need to be nervous?..'' He said quietly, trying not to make it loud enough for others to hear beside him and Blaze.

(I don't think Blizzardshock should of done that....)

@.:Happy Terrors:. @storm-fire

chatty and toxic went back outside they both stoped and looked over to blase and shock chatty thought to him self it has a nice ring to it toxic smirked and rememberd what she told blaze to do she spoke she's doing it chatty looked at toxic doing what he said toxic said n-nothing dont worry about it its privert ok smileing and looking at chatty then to the two ponys chatty was confused but did not worry or care he spoke firmly they look like a nice cuple like us he said proudly toxic agreed yes they do and we are an a awesome amazing cuple chatty reached his hoof around toxic pulled her in close and kissed her pasinatly for a while toxic was happy and she blushed when he did so but she was very happy he did that she then cudled him and they sat down and watched the ponys talking to each other hopeing they become a cuple that would be nice for both of them they both thought

@

Blaze turned slowly seeing Shocks bright blue eyes looking at her. She twirled her hoof in circles on the ground trying to come up with the words that she wanted to say. It wasn't easy for her the lump in her throat made it very hard for her to swallow or speak. "Thanks Shock I...um...I really like your hoof rings Shock." Blaze facehoofed inside her mind, of all the things that she could've said to him that had to have been the worst. She wished that her bandana that she had on was big enough to just let her hide in embarrassment. She only hoped that it wouldn't ruin the moment between them both.

He twitched for a second, surprised that she actually noticed his hoof rings. ''Oh..Thanks. They are quite special.'' He said quietly, lifting his hoof to look at them. ''If I lost them..I would be nothing.'' He said quietly, taking one ring off his hoof and holding it with his other open hoof.

''There were quite expensive..and the only ones in the stor- well place...'' He said as he stared at them. ''But..I notcied they are no plastic, nor steel. I think they might be made out of silver...and that's why I shouldn't loose them.'' He said before sliding it back on his hoof and smiling at Blaze, thinking of what to do next.

He tapped her on the shoulder with his hoof. ''Want me to get us a drink?'' He asked, noticing he was getting a bit hot. As he waited for the answer, the warm smile held on his face as he waited for the mares answer.

@

Blaze marveled at the rings that Shock wore as she watched him put it back on. Blaze started to fiddle with her bandanna "This was a gift from my grandfather before he left us. He said he wore this during the Discord Wars its got a spell in it that acts as a barrier when needed." Blaze could see a little bit of sweat on Shocks forehead and she nodded. "I'm used to the heat since I use fire magic but a drink is always nice thank you Shock." Blaze smiled as she watched Shock get up and head into the house to get something to drink. Blaze squealed in excitement her heart racing with joy of finding somepony that could possibly end up being her special somepony if she stuck to her convictions.

He trotted in, huffing as he felt the air conditioner blow on his face. He walked over to a cooler and picked out two beer bottles, getting a good grip on them as he trotted back out of the house and back to Blaze and the chair, settling the beer infront of her before sitting back down and opening his. He looked over at her and smiled. ''So..I wonder what is taking so long up there. With Minath Nightfall and (Forgot his name. o.o). Do you know?'' He asked, taking a sip before settling the cold bottle back down and waiting for the mares answer.