Hey

Sam

Hi, Sam here. I'm a guy from the UK and am 19 years but turning 20 this weekend.

I literally became a brony only a few days ago, and am loving it so far! It started out just watching the first episode just to see what it was about then I guess it just carried on from there XD.

It's strange though how I can relate almost exactly to Twilight Sparkle. At school and college I used to be one of the best academically, but had very few friends. I'm now at university studying Electronic Engineering (I don't think you can get a degree studying the magic of friendship) and live in a house with 6 others. Surprisingly I'm not even afraid to mention that I'm now a Brony, although mostly because we're all strange in some way anyway ^_^ .

My other interests are vocaloid music (and pony music now), games, electronics, programming. Oh, and I make awesome cake!

Anyway, enough rambling. Glad to meet you all, and brohoof to everypony!

• Brohoof 5

Brohoof to you my good sir! (Your first I believe :P. ) I also present to you, a grand welcome by Pinkie herself :).

I hope you enjoy this place! This is a wonderful forum with plenty of awesome people! And plenty of people to brohoof :) of all ages and ethnicity's ect :).

Glad to see a new face, especially a fully new brony who happened to come up here really quickly :). I hope you enjoy the show! I've watched it probably like 4 times or so now :P.(Not to mention watching songs who knows how many times, and clips.) I remember when I first became a brony, was a pretty awesome time in my life! I hope you enjoy being a brony yourself!

Also I hope your cake is not a lie :P because I WANT SOME! NOW! GIMME!

Hehe, joking! Enjoy the forums bro! And the rest of the show! Hope to see you around!

As a good hint, you may not wanna wander around Show discussion to much if you haven't seen the show all yet because there will be spoilers mostlikely so if your not the type for spoilers then don't wander around to close to there yet. Just a fair warning :).

Anyways have fun! Welcome to the herd!

• Brohoof 1

Hi, Sam here. I'm a guy from the UK and am 19 years but turning 20 this weekend.

I literally became a brony only a few days ago, and am loving it so far! It started out just watching the first episode just to see what it was about then I guess it just carried on from there XD.

It's strange though how I can relate almost exactly to Twilight Sparkle. At school and college I used to be one of the best academically, but had very few friends. I'm now at university studying Electronic Engineering (I don't think you can get a degree studying the magic of friendship) and live in a house with 6 others. Surprisingly I'm not even afraid to mention that I'm now a Brony, although mostly because we're all strange in some way anyway ^_^ .

My other interests are vocaloid music (and pony music now), games, electronics, programming. Oh, and I make awesome cake!

Anyway, enough rambling. Glad to meet you all, and brohoof to everypony!

It is so great to meet you! Most new members are old bronies who just joined the forums, but to meet a fresh new Brony? Freaking beautiful! :D You will meet many likeminded people and good friends on this board and I wish you a great amount of fun. What games do you play?

/broohoof, /friended

• Brohoof 2

Thanks, it's great to meet you too!

@Zygen hehe luckily I'm not as mean as GLADOS, so the cake is real. I could post you a slice, although I don't think it would arrive in good condition lol. Also thanks for the advice about the Show discussion. I've managed to watch the entire 1st season in about 3 days, so hopefully it won't take too long to catch up :D

@Sturdy Wing as well as the usual tf2 and minecraft I've become addicted to this game called osu: http://osu.ppy.sh/. It's basically a game where you have to move your mouse to hit circles to the rhythm of the song. I've downloaded almost 600 songs because of that game XD. Also becoming a fresh new brony feels pretty awesome, and even more awesome that a friend I'm living with just happens to be one too!

Pinkie Pie just wants to throw parties for everybody! Although if there were a party for every member then that would be a LOT of parties (and cake) XD