open The Omniverse

Vaporeon

The Voice contacted Impmon telepathically, informing him that he would fulfill his request and contact his tamers.

The Punisher noticed the stolen weapon, but he couldn't deal with that problem right now. He had to worry about the task at hand. "This way," he whispered  to the group. Suddenly the intercom in the room sprung to life.

A thick foreign accent that Frank couldn't quite pin down said, "Charlie, we need another bottle of Champaign. Now."

Frank pushed the button, and in a slightly disguised voice replied, "Comin' right up." He put the bottle into the ice-bucket, putting a small device at the bottom. He put it on the little conveyor belt that brought things to the waiter in the next room. Two minutes later there was a large explosion, and Frank kicked open the door. The Kingpin and his men were all scattered about in heaps. Frank brought his weapon to his shoulder, and aimed at the Kingpin. "There's our man."

The Courier withdrew This Machine and turned to the Punisher.

"What do you want me to do? Should I get to killing or shall I take down this Kingpin guy? Your choice."

He twirled the shotgun in his hands an awaited his answer. The left goggle on his gas mask twitched a bit and the red lift turned on and off.

"We only need the Kingpin. Get rid of the rest."

"Castle!" yelled the Kingpin. "Get him!" But his guards were all too hurt or disoriented to do anything.

Before they could do anything, they all heard that same foreign voice from before speak. "Zdravstvujtye." Frank looked in the direction of the voice to see a massive man slowly approaching them.

"The Russian!"

The Courier fired off a few shots and killed a few men. One ran up to him with a lead pipe and just as he was about to smack him, The Courier fired a shot right in his face. He looked over to the man, rather confused.

" Russian? I thought those were extinct or something..."

(edited)

~Black~

Black was taking out the last few guards with Goura, his Carracosta. "Ancient Power now!" Black commanded the prehistoric Pokemon. Goura then used a strange power to lift up parts of the floor and fling the chunks at some of the Kingpin's henchmen. As one of the henchmen came at Goura with a gun the Pokemon simply used Aqua Jet and tackled the man to the ground. "Doesn't seem like ther are many left." Black said after Goura took out a few more of the Kinpin's goons. Punisher then mentioned something about "The Russian". As Black turned to look he say a rather big a muscular man who talked in a language Black had never heard before. "Hmm...Goura return" Black said retuning Goura to his Pokeball and sending out Buoh. "Ok guys Buoh and I got this guy you all worry about the Kingpin." Black said almost smugly.

~Wiley~

Wiley watched as this man, if you could call him that, transformed from an old, decaying being into a strong looking demon-like creature. "Ah, yes I believe Megaman and his allies are-" Wiley stopped as Megaman's signals changed locations. "Wait a minute....they seem to be heading to...." Wiley started to smile evilly. "Light's lab. Oh yes. Mumm-Ra, you will go to Dr. Light's laboratory. He is Mega's creator, it seems Megaman is hurt seeing as his power levels are so low right now. We can't allow Light to fix him."

Edited by N-Harmonia

"No, you don't understand he's-" began the Punisher, but he was interrupted as the Russian rushed him (pun not intended). Frank fired a few rounds at him, but the giant didn't stop. Castle took out his knife and lunged at the giant's chest, but he just shrugged it off. Such things were completely ineffective against him. The Russian punched him across the room. Frank recovered quickly, used to getting a beating, and called out to Courier and Huey, "Get the Kingpin! We'll handle the Russian!" He then took out the two way radio as he got to his feet.

"Batman, we need reinforcements. Now!"

Frank then rushed to aid the Pokémon trainer.

(edited)

~Black~

Black smiled "This should be fun" he said turning to his Emboar. "Alright Buoh, use Fire Pledge!" Buoh roars and slams one of his hands into the ground. Pillars of fire start rapidly erupting from the ground, each one getting closer to the Russian. When the pillars reach the Russian, they start erupting from the ground around him, until a ring of fire pillars is formed around the Russian. The pillars then merge into one huge fire pillar, damaging the Russian. "See? No sweat." Black says to Punisher.

Edited by N-Harmonia

The Russian got back to his feet, the attack only making him more angry. He charged like a bull at the Pokémon and its trainer. Frank rushed forward, taking out his .44 Magnum and firing round after round into the Russian, doing little more than slowing him down. Frank thought desperately for some sort of plan, when he noticed the large fish tank on the far wall, having been far away enough to avoid the explosion.

"Can one of your monsters heat up that tank?" he asked the trainer, dodging the Russians roundhouse and kicking him in the back of the shins.

"WHA! B-but how could he survive that?" Black asked confused. Buoh was about to use another attack when Punisher askes Black if he can heat up the fish tank on the other side of the room. "I guess so, but im not really sure how that would help." black said before instructing Buoh to use Flamethrower on the fish tank.

HueyHuey ran after the Kingpin with his nunchucks, ready to incapacitate him.

Impmon felt a surge of energy and smirked, knowing the voice had contacted Ai and Mako. "INFERNAL FUNNEL," Impmon yelled. He then created a larger sphere of fire and hurled it at the Russian.

"Just do it! We need it boiling!" he yelled to the trainer. He began to reload his weapon as quickly as possible.

The Kingpin pulled out an odd, futuristic weapon and pointed it at Huey and the Courier as they approached. The large mafia-boss chuckled at what he saw as an easy victory.

Meanwhile, the Russian picked up a heavy mahogany desk near the side of the room, using as a shield against the digimon's attack before tossing it at him, laughing the whole time.

Edited by MelancholicMemory

~Black~

Black nodded and instructed Buoh to keep using Flamethrower. "Alright Buoh, you heard him, give it your all!" Buoh gave Black a thumbs up and shot even more fire from his mouth has his fire beard grew in size.

~Starscream~

"AHHg...I'm sorry Megatron but they were too strong..." Starscream says after being blasted to the ground by Megatron. "I don't want your petty excuses Starscream, I want victory. How can I gain the power to defeat those pathetic Autobots when you fail even the simplest of tasks!?!" Megatron says enraged. "Onslaught!" he calls out summoning the leader of the Combaticons. "Yes lord Megatron?" Onslaught says as he walks up to Megatron. "I want you and your Combaticons to finish what Starscream started. Do not fail me as he did." Megatron says to Onslaught. "Right away lord Megatron." Onslaught says walking away to get the rest of his team.

The Punisher fired four shots at the Russian, causing the giant to attack him, knocking Castle to the ground by the fish tank. The Russian walked after him, as Frank got to his feet, talking a few steps back and pointing his weapon at the Russian. The Russian laughed at the puny weapon, but then Frank pointed the gun at the tank and fired, causing the Russian to get covered in a deluge of boiling water.

The Russian screamed in agony as Frank waited for the water to settle. Then the Punisher charged his enemy, tackling him and pushing him in front of a the third-story window. Frank jumped back and yelled to the Pokémon and Digimon, "NOW!"

The Courier blinked at the weapon. It looked futuristic and complicated. He smiled. He loved it when he fought those sort of things. He moved his trench coats tail to his back and grabbed his alien blaster. He took the strange-shaped and odd-feeling cartridge from his belt and put on in. His trigger finger itched.