Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rules & FAQ changes

Zoop

I'm not saying that they should respond immediately. I was just worried he was agreeing with you about me without actually reading my post, when I clearly mention those things in my post. 

That's not what I was trying to do. Sorry if that's what it seemed like. I was just adding onto a point of his. Not all staff members have the time to respond to this topic with nothing but essay-length responses, so little inputs here and there are going to be prevalent. I believe Zoop is in the process of replying to you specifically.

Clearly Zoop is a ninja and posted that response far faster than I had anticipated :3

• Brohoof 3

sometimes it honestly that people don't care to read my explanations, or give any attention to my posts explaining our stances and reasoning.

Sadly this is why my special ability as a pony is turning invisible or cloaking.  It works surprisingly well.

Although I'm more or a less a to the point pony.  Sometimes a lot of people will flag something as too long depending on their mood.  Notably in a down moon it's not nearly as tolerant as somepony who is happy (just observations).

Edited by Prismatic

They aren't being removed, are they?

I can't speak with conviction on this but I believe they were removed.  No one particularly liked that this was done because some of the younger folks had meaningful thoughts and points to bring up in many situations, but when lawsuits are prevalent in society, especially over frivolous things, it's just a safety precaution for the site and those of us on it.

I have a general question about the age minimum. What happens with members under thirteen who are already registered? They aren't being removed, are they?

As stated earlier, this was done quite some time ago - the only present change is the addition of the formal rule.

All members under thirteen were given temporary suspensions until the time of their thirteenth birthday, per the date of birth provided. Some have since returned, while others have suspensions lasting for several years from now.

It was not a matter of choice.

• Brohoof 2