Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

If you can just post some videos that could trigger it. I'll try to record it but i would need to leave some notes

You make those notes, and I'll get a bunch of photos and videos ready.

Just let me know when to start.

You make those notes, and I'll get a bunch of photos and videos ready.

Just let me know when to start.

You can start. Hopefully it works again. I'm starting to get that dizzy feeling

Session report again. Once more the sensations are still there. I guess the visuals for Twilight helped out. Tail felt a bit blocked due to laying on back but that's a positive. And I've started to feel an ear, more promise. So far, greater progress.

And oh my God! All that Adorableness! :3 hehe

Just relax, and the dizziness will fade.

Ok so i just found a sign on the bed. It reads: "fluttershy, use this keyboard to type on the ipod.

-chris". That's so nice of him

Session report again. Once more the sensations are still there. I guess the visuals for Twilight helped out. Tail felt a bit blocked due to laying on back but that's a positive. And I've started to feel an ear, more promise. So far, greater progress.

Congrats, dude! Keep up the good work!

In the spirit of reporting, I'd like to share some specifics of my session as well. It was honestly the best I've had. I felt front hooves (at one point actually questioning where my hands had gone), though not particularly rear ones. I felt a tiny hint of a tail, and about the same level of ears as last time, just on both sides this time. Muzzle and mane were fainter than the rest, but eyes felt bigger, perhaps wider or more open.

But oh dear, the wings. My back arched from the start of the description of the wings, and it remained so for the entire duration of the induction and one more loop, such that I'm quite sore. I could feel them moving and control them, and as of now they're the most lasting sensation, still very distinct about a half hour later.

I definitely don't feel like I am RD, though, and I don't have any more than very minor hooflock. It just took a few moments to regain all feeling and use of my hands. So given how things went, I'm interested to see how they progress.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, there!

Edited by dsharp105

Hello, again, Fluttershy! :) How are you today?

Very good. This place is empty and chris was nice enough to let me use this rhing called a keyboard to write easier. Still a little hard but much better. How is your day

Very good. This place is empty and chris was nice enough to let me use this rhing called a keyboard to write easier. Still a little hard but much better. How is your day

Pretty good.  Are you doing anything at the moment, besides talking to me?

Pretty good. Are you doing anything at the moment, besides talking to me?

I'm just reading these lovely notes that chris left me. He even left a note about a video that he wants me to see on his ipod. I wonder what it's about

I'm just reading these lovely notes that chris left me. He even left a note about a video that he wants me to see on his ipod. I wonder what it's about

What does the note about the video say?

Where'd you go?

Edited by TSG

What does the note about the video say?

Where'd you go?

Hey sorry for leaving you hanging there. This is Blue now. Seems that i might have crashed out as i was in the fluttershy state.

Can you remember anything? Did she manage to record?

I remember bits and peices. I faintly remember reading some of the notes. The note that i mentioned before i went quiet was something i wanted to try. I recorded myself talking and directing it towards fluttershy. I wanted to see if i could introduce myself to her that way plus also show her how to use the camera to record. Guess that failed :(

I remember bits and peices. I faintly remember reading some of the notes. The note that i mentioned before i went quiet was something i wanted to try. I recorded myself talking and directing it towards fluttershy. I wanted to see if i could introduce myself to her that way plus also show her how to use the camera to record. Guess that failed :(

I think she passed out before she could try it.  You could always try again....

I think she passed out before she could try it. You could always try again....

I'm just curious to see how that video can effect the whole fluttershy hypnosis experience. I mean it's me talking to me....but it's not me watching a video of me.....if that makes sense

I'm just curious to see how that video can effect the whole fluttershy hypnosis experience. I mean it's me talking to me....but it's not me watching a video of me.....if that makes sense

Think of Fluttershy as a separate entity, as she thinks she is.  I don't think she'll recognize your face if she doesn't remember your name.  Maybe reinforce the changes in the recording by telling her that she's a pony, etc.  

Human mind's a queer thing.....