Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Meditate some more and relax. you will feel it.

I might not be able to summon rainbow but at least I can feel like her!

I can officially say that

I

AM

20%

COOLER!!

My journey to my goal has ended now it is time to keep using the files so I feel it all the time.

I can clearly tell I have  her personality as I feel waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more laid back then I normally am

• Brohoof 1

I might not be able to summon rainbow but at least I can feel like her!

I can officially say that

I

AM

20%

COOLER!!

My journey to my goal has ended now it is time to keep using the files so I feel it all the time.

I can clearly tell I have  her personality as I feel waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more laid back then I normally am

Well done! Maybe you'll be able to summon her on the drop of a hat soon!

School tomorrow. My Pinkie Persona will definitely come in handy then.

Meditate some more and relax. you will feel it.

Oh p.s Pinkie is now a alternate "Identity" "Persona" for me.

<3 Meditation I can switch between me and pinkie.

Now just to hover

I literally was going to respond: "That. Is. So. Awesome!"

And I said it in rainbows voice....I can hear her laugh...Its going to be hard to focus in school if shes the only thing on my mind constantly....at least I can't summon her or else...I'd probably embarrass myself

• Brohoof 1

I literally was going to respond: "That. Is. So. Awesome!"

And I said it in rainbows voice....I can hear her laugh...Its going to be hard to focus in school if shes the only thing on my mind constantly....at least I can't summon her or else...I'd probably embarrass myself

Hey she is there though! Just in your head.

• Brohoof 2

Hey she is there though! Just in your head.

Actually you are right...I never thought about her this much before I did the hypnosis.....

which means.....

HYPNOSIS IS NOT BULLSHIT

*Earns Cutie Mark for realizing* :D

• Brohoof 1

How and what does summon mean? Like I know the term but how are you using it? I got Football tomorrow, what pony would be best?!? :D

By summon we mean what I did in steam chat Edd Me was taking back whist Pinkie Me was controlling my body and typing. I have no memory of what Pinkie me does and Pinkie me has no memory of what Edd me does.

You can easily compare it to Yugi from Yu-gi-oh

Edited by Feather Grass

How and what does summon mean? Like I know the term but how are you using it? I got Football tomorrow, what pony would be best?!? :D

Summon refers to if you can actually let the character use your body....I think...somepony help me out here...

• Brohoof 1

So i just woke up after crashing out after the Fluttershy/Pinkie conversation and i had a dream again where i was talking to Fluttershy. In the dream i was able to tell her everything about my trip and what i got for her. She seems very happy about it.

• Brohoof 4

awww man, I m gonna wear a go pro and let Rainbow Dash control me :D

And glass you can just read our chat box to remember or? see what she typed?

Just to let you know it may take a awhile before you can summon her. It may not work on the first try

• Brohoof 1

So i just woke up after crashing out after the Fluttershy/Pinkie conversation and i had a dream again where i was talking to Fluttershy. In the dream i was able to tell her everything about my trip and what i got for her. She seems very happy about it.

Wow was that a lucid dream orrr. are ponies real because the happness is real and the joy is real?

awww man, I m gonna wear a go pro and let Rainbow Dash control me :D

And glass you can just read our chat box to remember or? see what she typed?

I can she what she typed but I have no recollection of it. plus when Edd me returns I feel tired do to all the strain however it is easily fixed by a cup of coffee.

• Brohoof 1

I can she what she typed but I have no recollection of it. plus when Edd me returns I feel tired do to all the strain however it is easily fixed by a cup of coffee.

Then what state are you in? Like waking up from (a) nap/sleep? Or talking to her or what?