Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

(edited)

I already tried that video but it doesn't work. Only fluttershy's voice helps trigger it not flutterguy

Then mayhap this shall suffice....  I'M A BUNNY!

Edited by TSG

(edited)

Then mayhap this shall suffice.... I'M A BUNNY!

Yeah so the stillshot of the video is already affecting me. I'm talking but in a very soft tone......and i can't stand on two legs right now. I am currently trying to tell myself to stop resisting and accept the changes. Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

Yeah so the stillshot of the video is already affecting me. I'm talking but in a very soft tone......and i can't stand on two legs right now

Why stand on two legs when you've got four?

172945.png?1393885959

Fluttershy_Artwork_1.png

Why stand on two legs when you've got four?

172945.png?1393885959

Fluttershy_Artwork_1.png

I almost feel like fluttershy. Whole body feels different. I have hooves now. My mind is going in and out. Please stop resisting chris. You know you want to be fluttershy.

I almost feel like fluttershy. Whole body feels different. I have hooves now. My mind is going in and out. Please stop resisting chris. You know you want to be fluttershy.

I don't know who this Chris person is.  Calm down, Fluttershy.

fluttershy_smile_by_brandon4117-d42979m.

It's not your fault; I'm bad at remembering names is all. How do you feel, Fluttershy?

I feel a little dizzy but i'm fine. This room i'm in is weird looking. What is this device i'm using. It says ipod on it.

I feel a little dizzy but i'm fine. This room i'm in is weird looking. What is this device i'm using. It says ipod on it.

It's a bit like magic; ponies here use it to talk to each other over long distances.

It's a bit like magic; ponies here use it to talk to each other over long distances.

Oh wow this is amaZing. My hooves arw a littlw big and it's hard to use this.

Yeah, I'm afraid it wasn't built to be used by ponies from Equestria. Sorry.

Aww thats not good. I wonder if there are other ponies here. I found a nametag next to me that says chris on it. He sounds very important because it says manager on it. Do you know who he is? Oh no there is somepony else in this place. They look so different. I hope they don't see me.

Aww thats not good. I wonder if there are other ponies here. I found a nametag next to me that says chris on it. He sounds very important because it says manager on it. Do you know who he is? Oh no there is somepony else in this place. They look so different. I hope they don't see me.

I would try to avoid them if I were you.  The locals in this land don't usually like ponies from Equestria.  Also, Chris and I know each other from the ipod.  He left just before you arrived.

I would try to avoid them if I were you. The locals in this land don't usually like ponies from Equestria. Also, Chris and I know each other from the ipod. He left just before you arrived.

Don't like ponies oh goodness. Well i guess i'll stay away from them. Do you know when rhis chris will be back. I don't want him to see me when he comes back. I'm afaraid of what he might do to me. Would he hurt me for using this?

Don't like ponies oh goodness. Well i guess i'll stay away from them. Do you know when rhis chris will be back. I don't want him to see me when he comes back. I'm afaraid of what he might do to me. Would he hurt me for using this?

Of course Chris won't hurt you; he left to be courteous, because he knows you're shy.  He left the ipod there for you, and he won't return until you leave.

Of course Chris won't hurt you; he left to be courteous, because he knows you're shy. He left the ipod there for you, and he won't return until you leave.

Really that sounds nice of him. For now i'll hide in his closet. It is small and filled with weird clothing. Is that a picture of me on a shirt. Does he know who i am? How does he know me?

Really that sounds nice of him. For now i'll hide in his closet. It is small and filled with weird clothing. Is that a picture of me on a shirt. Does he know who i am? How does he know me?

You and your friends are celebrities here, in a way.  You have your own merchandise.  

You and your friends are celebrities here, in a way. You have your own merchandise.

Oh wow that is amazing. Well i guess i'll hide here for now. I feel a little tired and i want to go to sleep. You are such a nice pony. Thank you so much for your help. I hope that i can talk to you again. Good night TSG

(edited)

Oh wow that is amazing. Well i guess i'll hide here for now. I feel a little tired and i want to go to sleep. You are such a nice pony. Thank you so much for your help. I hope that i can talk to you again. Good night TSG

Good night, Fluttershy.  I'll see you soon.  :)

Edited by TSG

Wow. I wonder how people can actually type when their hands are like that.

So, you really can type something without knowing about it?

He has before, but let's see what he says when he wakes up and posts again.