Does anyone think Chrysalis can get revenge in season 3

TheMarkz0ne

I was disappointed by the canterlot wedding episodes ending. Cadence beats her and it wasn't even an epic battle, she was just pushed away by a force field. She's the darkest villain in the series so far and she deserves a rematch with the mane 6

Eh, she might. It would make a good finale 2-parter. If they make a return of Discord, I wouldn't be surprised if they bring Chrysalis back.

My OC

Stay pony my friends

"And ALWAYS remember...to never forget." - Someone who I'm sure has said this before I did

Could happen. It would be interesting. Maybe her defeat led to her losing the respect of her fellow changelings, who then elect a new leader and kick her out, so she comes back partly to avenge her loss and partly to regain her position of power. I just don't want her to suddenly become a good guy (*sotto voce* most of the time) like Big D did.

Edited by Full Spectrum

Happy minion of The Fabulous One!

img-2257-1-sig-2257.sig-2257.sig-2257.Full_Spectrum2_2.jpg

Signature by Midnightive

Check out my blog! https://mlpforums.com/blog/1083-sunny-side-den/

The MLP Comic, read the MLP Comic! Chrysalis is the main villain in it, and she's great. I don't know if she'll come back in the show or not, but the comic has already a been very suitable alternative for her return imo.

• Brohoof 1

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

I sure hope so, although it's fairly unlikely for her to make an appearance in this season, unless we get surprised or something ( she is a master of deception after-all :P )  

But she would most likely make her return in the next, season 4 or something. But it'd be a real shame if she doesn't, she's just such a cool character.

newavatarfreshmeat13378.gif

~War is based on Deception_

Oh yes, the comic. It looks like she's getting loads of character development in that too, which is a welcome sight. Also, Nightmare Moon is set to return in the comic eventually as well. 

I do think that it would be kind of awesome to see the Changelings being incorporated into the show again though, even if just as a gag or something. 

n1eS6.gif