open Need for Heroes! (Revamp) Role Play

Octavia's Bow

"You don't have to use a gun to be a cop. You actually don't have to fight crime, either, if fighting's not your prerogative. Sapphire does a nice job over the radio when she isn't need in the field, knows her numbers very well, and builds most of our more advanced equipment. She can be a tad obsessed with brownies, but it's all for a good cause." Den looks Arrow over, "It's not dangerous, but it pays alright; enough for my kid to go to school."

Arrow nodded, then her eyes widened. "Y-you...Have a kid ?" She asked, excitedly. "And I will have to think about it. I was thinking of working at a small cafe down the street from my apartment. Its really crappy but I thought I could liven the place up a bit." She said.

• Brohoof 1

He snorted, amused, "Yah, if you can call Patches a foal. He's been through to much, and it's mostly my fault... He's adopted. Anyways, Cafe! Sounds nice, doesn't pay very good, but it sounds nice. You could definitely get worse." Like having to clean the sewers... He sighed to himself.

• Brohoof 1

He snorted, amused, "Yah, if you can call Patches a foal. He's been through to much, and it's mostly my fault... He's adopted. Anyways, Cafe! Sounds nice, doesn't pay very good, but it sounds nice. You could definitely get worse." Like having to clean the sewers... He sighed to himself.

"Yea...I may just apply for a job here. I would probably make more here than at a cafe. So you have a foal named Patches how old is he ?" She asked, Curiously. *I can't believe it...Den has a foal...He's so...Different.* She thought. "And...What has he been through...If you don't mind me asking."

• Brohoof 1

Sapphire leaned over and kissed her, "And you are really really REALLY supportive of me, and I appreciate it a lot. Especially when Den is feeling guilty or sad, because when he feels that wy it gets really hard for me not to feel sad too..."

Delphina looked behind her,"Oh dear, it seems I am unprotected. Whatever shall I do, for my house arrest shalt be a danger without my officer. Oh, woe is me, for I seem to have left him behind." She put a hoove to her head in mock-faint, and went upstairs to their apartment.

"I try my best, Sapphire."

She blushed, briefly kissing Sapphire back.

"I try my best to keep you in a good mood."

He mock rolled his eyes and trotted up so he was next to her. He leaned in to her and whispered in her ear, "So what, you're expecting me to make this fun?"

"Patches is roughly 16, though he's never told me how old he is, or his birthday. He's seen his brother and sister killed in front of him, watched his adopted mother walk out the front door, and fought his share of daemons and enemies. His parents died due to poisoning. The details are more personal," he says quietly. (In case you were wondering, he killed the brother and sister, although if you want to be technical, they were already dead.)

"Well, I hope you don't try to hard! I have to make YOU happy too! Which reminds me, I have a present for you!!!" she dug through her drawer, and pulled out a bunch of scrap metal. She presented it proudly, "Surprise!"

"Unless you're to tired," she countered, winking.

• Brohoof 2

"Patches is roughly 16, though he's never told me how old he is, or his birthday. He's seen his brother and sister killed in front of him, watched his adopted mother walk out the front door, and fought his share of daemons and enemies. His parents died due to poisoning. The details are more personal," he says quietly. (In case you were wondering, he killed the brother and sister, although if you want to be technical, they were already dead.)

"Well, I hope you don't try to hard! I have to make YOU happy too! Which reminds me, I have a present for you!!!" she dug through her drawer, and pulled out a bunch of scrap metal. She presented it proudly, "Surprise!"

"Poor kid." She said.

After a moment of silence Arrow said. "I think...I may get a job here instead of attempting to be a hero and working at some other place." She said. "I think you're right when you say that working in a Cafe wouldn't be the best way to make some more bits."

"Too tired? I've been too tired too much lately. I'm not too tired for this."

He grinned, bumping her a little, unlocking the apartment door and holding it open for her.

Speedy looked and sounded confused.

"I know my name is Speedy, but... what's this for? I don't get it..."

Slicer glared at Big. "I never said I wouldn't do it...I was just wondering why. And there is no way i'm letting you cut my pay. I will fight her on one condition...You pay me the full amount and you let me play some music." He said, cracking his neck, legs and wings.

(OOC: I would assume you will be controlling Hellen in this fight.)

A bead of sweat trucked down Big Shots nose. 'He wasn't supposed to agree! Who the hell does that?' He thought. 'Looks like I'm not going to be paying him at all!'

"Shale, unlock the door!" He ordered.

Shale reluctantly punched a code into a keypad next to the door to Hellen's cage. "The door can now be opened, sir." He said.

• Brohoof 1

Den nodded, "Alright, then I'll have to talk to Nightfall, and recommend you. I will warn you, though; you might have to tell him you're not a pony. It'll be fine, he's seen much worse that a Dryad, and you'll probably be accepted regardless... It's just for the medical and such."

Sapphire giggled,and took Speedy's hoof, placing the metal in it the way Speedy held a gun. Her horn flashed, and a pistol appeared in her hooves. It was an odd-looking pistol; besides being custom-fitted, it's clip was large, and it had a select-fire function on the side, one of which was automatic. On the table, there were 2 scopes, a stock (The thing you brace against your body), and a holster. Some of the glass that had been in Sapphire's office, as well as a couple of Den's belts, had just disappeared.

Delphina giggled, and bumped him back on her way inside. She went into the kitchen and mixed herself something to drink, and brought it with them to her bed-room.

• Brohoof 2

Sapphire giggled,and took Speedy's hoof, placing the metal in it the way Speedy held a gun. Her horn flashed, and a pistol appeared in her hooves. It was an odd-looking pistol; besides being custom-fitted, it's clip was large, and it had a select-fire function on the side, one of which was automatic. On the table, there were 2 scopes, a stock (The thing you brace against your body), and a holster. Some of the glass that had been in Sapphire's office, as well as a couple of Den's belts, had just disappeared.

Delphina giggled, and bumped him back on her way inside. She went into the kitchen and mixed herself something to drink, and brought it with them to her bed-room.

(I know what a stock is. :lol:)

"You- you planned this all out and made this, just now, for me? Oh, Sapphire, thanks!"

She kissed her marefriend briefly, then gave her a big squeezing hug.

Nightfall, still grinning, closed and locked the door.

"House arrest. You know the rules, right? You aren't allowed to leave until you've settled the matter of being a danger to my heart."

He walked up to the bedroom.

Sapphire laughed and hugged her back, "Do you like it I made sure to make it extraah shiny. I'm sorry I couldn't make it bigger, but I didn't find enough metal scrap to recycle. You know how to align the gun-sight, right?" She was grinning extra wide.

She blushed, "Then I will help you, but under one condition; you help solve the problem of my heart." And she followed him.

• Brohoof 1

Sapphire laughed and hugged her back, "Do you like it I made sure to make it extraah shiny. I'm sorry I couldn't make it bigger, but I didn't find enough metal scrap to recycle. You know how to align the gun-sight, right?" She was grinning extra wide.

She blushed, "Then I will help you, but under one condition; you help solve the problem of my heart." And she followed him.

"Of course I do! I know my guns!"

Speedy took a little to align the sight, but she did it.

"There. See?"

She grinned.

"And don't worry; it's perfect."

She kissed her marefriend again.

"I think I can do that," he replied smiling wide as he pulled Delphina onto the bed.

*fade to black*

Sapphire blushed in her grin, and kissed Speedy. "Now I think somepony said she wanted to go to a shooting range?" She giggled and bounced out of her office, to the armory. She began to sift through the weapons to find one she liked. Not that she didn't like the guns.

*Fade to black*

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: Sorry guys, Last night my internet would let me read all the posts but it wouldn't let me post. It was the most annoying thing ever.)

Den nodded, "Alright, then I'll have to talk to Nightfall, and recommend you. I will warn you, though; you might have to tell him you're not a pony. It'll be fine, he's seen much worse that a Dryad, and you'll probably be accepted regardless... It's just for the medical and such."

"He's seen worse than a dryad...I didn't know we were bad." Arrow jokingly stuck her tongue out. "I will come back when i'm not wearing this...Also when he is here." She said.

A bead of sweat trucked down Big Shots nose. 'He wasn't supposed to agree! Who the hell does that?' He thought. 'Looks like I'm not going to be paying him at all!'

"Shale, unlock the door!" He ordered.

Shale reluctantly punched a code into a keypad next to the door to Hellen's cage. "The door can now be opened, sir." He said.

Slicer grinned when he noticed the slightly uneasy look on Big's face. *Oh this is just to good. I have his tail in a knot. He probably expected me to disagree.* *Focus on Hellen. Try to find all her weak points.* *Yea yea.* He thought, focusing on Hellen. "So...Remind me why you're doing this ?" He asked Big.

• Brohoof 1

(I'M BACK B****ES)

Thunder Hooves was having a busy day, he had almost gotten his identity discovered by the police, He had applied for several jobs that he wasn't sure he would land, and now he was flying back to his apartment to see if his new roommate had anything going on. "Honey, I'm home," he joked as he came in through the window.

• Brohoof 2

Slicer grinned when he noticed the slightly uneasy look on Big's face. *Oh this is just to good. I have his tail in a knot. He probably expected me to disagree.* *Focus on Hellen. Try to find all her weak points.* *Yea yea.* He thought, focusing on Hellen. "So...Remind me why you're doing this ?" He asked Big.

"Because I'm spending way too much money on you for me to not know what you can do. Now get in there or get out of my sight!" Big Shot said angrily.

(Just to be clear. Your contract is about 800000 bits, which would be equal to 100000 dollars. That's chump change for Big Shot, really.)

Edited by Pretty Koenma
  • Brohoof 1

"Because I'm spending way too much money on you for me to not know what you can do. Now get in there or get out of my sight!" Big Shot said angrily.

(Just to be clear. Your contract is about 800000 bits, which would be equal to 100000 dollars. That's chump change for Big Shot, really.)

Slicer raised an eye brow. "So i'm not fighting her ? Because I was just getting pumped. And please Big, Let me show you my skill." He said, grinning and stretching his legs. "So where will this be taking place exactly ? Right here in this hallway ?" He asked, looking around the hall at all the other strange creatures.

"Inside the cage, obviously. Is it not big enough for you? Shale just unlocked the door. You can go in when you're ready. So, I'm assuming that means never." Big said.

Shape stepped away from the door. Hellen growled and crawled over to the far corner of her white cage.

"Inside the cage, obviously. Is it not big enough for you? Shale just unlocked the door. You can go in when you're ready. So, I'm assuming that means never." Big said.

Shape stepped away from the door. Hellen growled and crawled over to the far corner of her white cage.

Slicer grinned, and without saying a word. He walked into the cage, closing the door behind himself. "Hey there little Hellen...Do...you wanna play ?" He asked, In a childish voice. *The neck, The eyes, the nose, and that spot in between her shoulder blades.* *I know I know.*

(OOC: You are controlling Hellen, Right ?)

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~

(yeah)

Hellen whipped herself around and faced Slicer. She opened her mouth wide and roared, Sowing her mouth and jagged teeth. Her tongue and throat were a dark shade of purple. She lifted one claw and brought it down on Slicer with all her strength.

• Brohoof 1

(yeah)

Hellen whipped herself around and faced Slicer. She opened her mouth wide and roared, Sowing her mouth and jagged teeth. Her tongue and throat were a dark shade of purple. She lifted one claw and brought it down on Slicer with all her strength.

Slicer quickly rolled out of the way. As her claw smashed into the ground he felt slightly scared. *Oh dear...What have I gotten myself into.* He thought. *The neck and the eyes, Slicer. The neck and eyes.* He thought, Throwing a powerful punch at Hellen's neck.

• Brohoof 1

Hellen screeched and the muscles in her thick neck tightened. She sprinted foreword and crashed into the side of her cage, causing most of the other caged demons to go into a frenzy, bounding around and hitting the walls.

Hellen turned around and shook her head around at an attempt to reorient herself.

Hellen screeched and the muscles in her thick neck tightened. She sprinted foreword and crashed into the side of her cage, causing most of the other caged demons to go into a frenzy, bounding around and hitting the walls.

Hellen turned around and shook her head around at an attempt to reorient herself.

Slicer grinned as Hellen threw herself around the cage, Until her back leg hit him on the side of his chest, knocking him into a wall. He swore loudly but did his best to ignore the pain, then he spread his wings and flew at her face, He aimed several punches at her eyes. *That's it. The ey-* *I KNOW WHAT I'M BUCKING DOING.*

Hellen tried to step back and swat him away, but couldn't stop him before he made several punches to her eyes. She closed her eyelids shut and purple blood oozed out. She started to swing at Slicer blindly with her front claws.

(Do you have any plan for how to actually kill her? Because I can't think of anything :/ )

• Brohoof 1

Hellen tried to step back and swat him away, but couldn't stop him before he made several punches to her eyes. She closed her eyelids shut and purple blood oozed out. She started to swing at Slicer blindly with her front claws.

(Do you have any plan for how to actually kill her? Because I can't think of anything :/ )

(OOC: He will either break her neck or hit her in the temple...Does that sound ok to you ?)

Slicer quickly dived away from Hellen's flying claws, But not fast enough. She scraped him along his back leg. He swore again then looked up at the monster very angrily. "Enough Games." He muttered, wiping a drop of blood from his lip. He ran at her again, diving through her flailing arms with great flexibility. As he got closer to her head he sent a kick at her jaw.

• Brohoof 1