Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jay6 artwork showcase

Jay6

Well, pony artwork at least. A lot of my artworks (especially while I was in college) did not have anything to do with pony. However, my recent works have been mostly pony, and now I kinda want to show it off. I know for sure that my ATG mock war drawings will be burried in the pile of 500+ images that it normally gets, so I'll show those off too.

Here's the first pony I've ever drawn:

Posted Image

Eh, for whatever reason now, I'm really hating the colour blue for ponies. No offense to Rainbow Dash, but yeah... This is basically a ponification of my OC: Jay Moonshadow. For some reason, I figured he'd make a good pegasus.

Next OC I made was for my game: Super Filly Adventure. Here's Jade:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Note that she has 2 different cutiemarks in these images. It's mainly because I have a couple different endings in my game in which she gets a different cutie mark. I'm not including my Blank Flank ending illustrations mainly because I may scare young children... even though I've probably already given a few children nightmares by accident. My bad. Anyways, this character was originally going to be male, as you can probably tell by her personality in the game at times. (I can't write characters worth ****)

Next artworks will be the ones that are in the ATG Mock War. I have all 5 days complete! Check them all out!

Day 1: Pony in Uniform/Armor (Darren OC)

Posted Image

Day 2: Pony in Training

Posted Image

Day 3: Pony in a duel (Jade VS Darren)

Posted Image

Day 4: Rescue Mission (TROGDOOOOOOOR!!)

Posted Image

Day 5: Return Home (Probably the most happiest piece of artwork I've produced)

Posted Image

I still have a ton of other pony drawings that I've done other than just these, of course. These are mainly the more completed ones. The rest are... well, I still need to complete this LARGE storyboard (20 minute animation?! SERIOUSLY, WTF was I thinking?!) for a LARGE animation that I plan to do myself (I should have really found a way to make it a collaberation). Project: Something Broke - animation. If you haven't heard of the song Something Broke, it's a fairly epic song done by Tarbyrocks. Look him up. The song is pony related... (and also cupcakes related, but it's damn good)

If you're interested in looking into my other artworks, check out my Deviantart page here:

http://jay6-the-cana...deviantart.com/

Edited by Jay6

Wow! These are amazing! I checked out your deviantART too, you do a really good job. Keep up the nice work, I'm glad so see another great contribution to our community.