Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ok, Here goes...

AlbinoThunder

Hello. My name is AlbinoThunder. I'd figured since I love wasting time and that I'm a brony, I'd figure that I would join a forum site. Fortunately, I've chosen this one and expect a very pleasant experience while making some new internet friends on the way. A few things about me:

How did I become a brony? Well, Edgar Wright (Director of Shaun of the Dead and Scott Pilgrim) posted a trailer mash up of MLP and Scott Pilgrim vs The World on Facebook. I watched it and then one thing lead to another. And so here I am talking to you fine people.

I am a fanfic writer. I've only written one so far, however, but I will save that for a different post.

I'm a bit of a geek. Most of the time, if I see something that pleases me and pertains to certain movies, games, books, etc,I will geek out.

So yeah, that's about it. See you where ever.

Hello. My name is AlbinoThunder. I'd figured since I love wasting time and that I'm a brony, I'd figure that I would join a forum site. Fortunately, I've chosen this one and expect a very pleasant experience while making some new internet friends on the way. A few things about me:

How did I become a brony? Well, Edgar Wright (Director of Shaun of the Dead and Scott Pilgrim) posted a trailer mash up of MLP and Scott Pilgrim vs The World on Facebook. I watched it and then one thing lead to another. And so here I am talking to you fine people.

I am a fanfic writer. I've only written one so far, however, but I will save that for a different post.

I'm a bit of a geek. Most of the time, if I see something that pleases me and pertains to certain movies, games, books, etc,I will geek out.

Welcome! 

Glad to see you joined our forum, you are totally correct about there being a wonderful user base and community here, I am sure you will make tons of friends! What kind of games are you in to?

Confound it all, somepony beat me to posting the welcome song.

Anyways, welcome to the forums! If you want a custom signature, shoot me a request in my thread. (Located in my signature.)