Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Views on homework?

Sanic Screwdriver

I honestly think that homework would be a good thing if any of my teachers actually checked it or graded it. If they don't do anything with it, than it's just wasted time. One of my worst homework memories was spending 2 hours on a math worksheet and just breaking down and crying (I was in 2nd grade at the time ^_^ )

Personally I think homework is basically a way of "forcing" you to review.

If everyone acknowledged the importance of reviewing and practice then homework won't really be necessary.

As for project homeworks, lets just say some of us are fairly lazy and won't go out and learn stuff related to our daily lectures.

In short, if everyone likes to learn stuff, review and practice, and relate it to realife, then homework won't be needed.

Yeah, for memorization on studying and getting better, homework helps in every way.

Although it may look pointless and boring, at least you'll have something to do, as well as not realizing your getting the answers within the homework by remembering what you've learned....

It seems like a boring, generally pointless waste of time to me. Why force students to do work at home (when there are plenty of hours in the school day to do this work), a place where there are many, many distractions? No one wants to do school work at home. It's boring and doesn't really help with any kind of skills (as far as I can tell).

I go to college and here there pretty much isn't homework, but here is the catch, if you don't put in work on your own time and if you don't do quality studying on your own time then you're pretty much doomed. Poor time management can especially be your worse enemy.

Edited by Iron Shield